Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A Moment Like This

The Big Answer And A Side Of Pete Never Before Seen

by Emo_Sami 4 reviews

I hurt. =[

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-30 - Updated: 2007-05-01 - 477 words

0Unrated
My mouth dropped open as I gazed at the most gorgeous ring I had ever seen before in my life. For once in my life, I think I was speechless. Stuttering, I grabbed Andy by the shoulders and pulled him into a standing position.

"YES!" I finally screamed and started laughing and crying as Andy slipped the ring on my left ring finger. The he picked me up and spun me around. It was the greatest moment of my life.

The next day, after a good night's sleep of course, I got up early and made pancakes. Pete got up first, and since no one else was up, I covered them up with a note. We ate and then I asked him if he wanted to go shopping with me. He agreed and so he drove us to this dress store.

"Pete, are you sure you want to start like this?"

"Uhh, yeah. Duh."

And with that, we walked into the wedding dress store. A woman was behind the counter and when she saw us she sauntered over.

"Well, HELLLLOOO there! My name is Mary. What can I do for you young couple today?"

I looked at Pete and started giggling. Pete started laughing too.

"Oh no, I'm sorry. See, we're not getting married. Well, she is, but not to me. She's marrying one of my best friends and I've decided to come help her out!" Pete replied. Mary looked shocked.

"Wow, and so young." Mary took us around the store, and Pete 'oohed' and 'aahed' over every dress. In the end, I had 3 to try on.

The first one I didn't like. It was way to long and hemming wouldn't help. The second one wasn't any better. Pete shook his head at it. The third dress was the perfect one.

"Oh Muh Gawd!" Pete exclaimed as I stepped around the curtain. "You look smokin'!"

I blushed and went to stand in front of the mirror. The dress was a very white. It was halter, and a perfect fit for my girls. It had a small train and sequins going from the top to my feet. The dress was remarkable.

"How much is it?" I asked Mary.

"Originally, $1750. But for you my dear, I'll make it $750. I'll knock a thousand bucks off."

I looked at Pete and gave him an 'I-Don't-Have-That-Money-Right-Now.' look. He understood and grinned. Unsure what was going on, I watched as he pulled out his wallet.

"This ones on me. Just make sure to name your first child after me. NO WAIT! At least a middle name."

I laughed and watched him push the credit card through the machine.

"Thank you so much Pete."

"Anything to make dear ol' Andy pitch a fit."


(A/N: Dress shopping anyone? Haha. She said yes! Anyone want to be a bridesmaid? Just leave it in the review!)
Sign up to rate and review this story