Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Reference of Destroy Me

Emergency-It's really not your fault /And no one cares to talk about it

by WillBertluverX 0 reviews

Call me Bernadette. I am an outspoken girl. Shy on the outside. I have a problem. It's a Boy. One of those stupid ones. I've just met him. Some kind of Rock star. Not what I needed. B...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-04-30 - Updated: 2007-05-01 - 739 words

0Unrated
::Beep: Beep::

Hitting the snooze button I tried falling back to sleep, but my plan failed.

" Morning. Beans dear its time for class!"

God damn it! I told Quincy to never let her in.

If you're wondering who it is; its Holly. My little STEP sister, oh yea I forgot to mention during my ten years in America my father married another woman and just so happens Holly was included in the package. Now I have to deal with her.


Rolling over I glared at her. " I'm coming Holly just wait out there!" I said while pointing towards my door. She gave me a satisfied look and walked out.

Getting up I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. Today was definitely a comfy day so I pulled on a hoodie and some sweat pants along with flip flops. Looking in the mirror I pulled my hair up in a bun grabbed my books and walked into the living room. Quincy was sitting on the couch listening to Holly talk about herself she looked bored to death.

Clearing my throat I interrupted. " Yea. I am totally acing all my classes I'm so proud...oh I'll talk to you later Quince looks like Beans is ready." I gave Quincy a pleading look. One thing I hated was when she called us "Beans" and "Quince". Yuck!

We piled all our stuff into my car, quickly I turned the radio up full blast before starting the car, Holly didn't notice. Starting the car up Paramore blasted through the speakers...

" What the fuck Beans!" I smirked over at her continuing to listen to the blasting music. With discomfort we finally made it to the school.

10 minutes later......

In class we were in the middle of doing self portraits when an announcement was made.

::Everyone please report to the auditorium::

Great another boring guest speaker...trying to stay in the back of the crowd Holly grabbed my arm and pulled me to the front. The dean stood at the podium with a smile which was very unusual.

" You are all here for a guest speaker..." you could hear groans form the crowd.

" ...In fact four guest speakers. Could you guys come our for me?"

Standing at the front of the stage was Fall Out Boy. Pete's eyes were wondering I could tell he was looking for me, I slumped in my seat.

" Isn't that the guys who is obsessed with you?" whispered Holly.

" No of course not..."

Pete began to talk.

" We are here to set off your artist week, as musicians we know the struggles you guys go through. In fact we are donating supplies to the school." the crowd of people cheered and screamed.

Joe stepped forward. " This just happens to be one of our favorite schools. One of our favorite people go here..."

Oh god! Please let I be someone else.

" ...Bernadette Antoinette!"

Fuck!

" Bernadette why don't you come on stage?" the dean pleaded.

Slowly I made my way up to the stage glaring at Joe for making me come up here and glaring at Pete for showing up unannounced. Pete slowly stood over next to me on the stage.

" Any of you have questions?" Patrick said in his timid voice. Tons of hands shot up.

" You." Patrick was pointing at Holly...oh geez!

She smirked at me. "This one is for Pete. Are you and Bernadette together?" Pete smiled form ear to ear, before he got a chance to answer the question Andy blurted out "next question!".

20 minutes later....

The assembly was finally over I had to stand on stage the whole time. I could feel guys undressing me with their eyes and girls giving me dagger looks. Before I got a chance to step off the stage Pete stopped me.

" Bernadette I just really wanted to see..."

" If you could screw everything up? I'm having a hard enough time as it is I didn't need you showing up out of nowhere."

" I really need to see you its been 2 months." he pleaded.

" We made a deal but you couldn't keep it and that's the end of it!" I turned towards the other guys giving them hugs.

" It was nice to see all of you. But I think it would be best if you leave now...or wait you don't have to leave I'm leaving."

I walked back to class slipping back into the room trying to be unnoticed.
Sign up to rate and review this story