Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Lipgloss Through My Veins

Chapter Eight

by missbatcountry 1 review

Mikey talks to Gerard about his night

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-30 - Updated: 2007-05-01 - 799 words

0Unrated
Chapter Eight
"Knock knock!" Mikey sang from the top of the stairs that lead down to Gerard's room.
"Yeah?" Gerard called not tearing his eyes away from the half finished drawing he was frantically working on.
"Can I come in?" Mikey asked.
"Yeah, come down. What's up?" Gerard said as he carefully placed down the pencil he was drawing with and turned around to face his younger sibling.
"Ah nothing." Mikey said casually as he flopped onto Gerard's bed.
"Yeah right Mikey. You didn't just come down here to tell me that nothing's up. What is it?" Gerard said studying Mikey's face. He could tell in his younger brother's voice that there was something he was dying to tell him.
"Seriously nothing. Can't a little bro come into his big bro's room just to see what's going on?" Mikey asked innocently.
"Mikey! Cut the bullshit. I don't have time for this. I have this project for art school due in three weeks and I haven't even started it. Ideas are just not coming to me as easily as they have in the past. I don't know what's wrong with me. So, just quit this dancing around the subject crap and spill it!" Gerard said slightly annoyed.
"Fine! But you're no fun you know! Well, you know how I went over to my boss' house last night. You remember, I was supposed to take you but you bailed on me so I had to take Ray and Bob?" Mikey teased.
"Get to the point Mikey!" Gerard growled. He was in no mood for Mikey's games.
"Well you missed out on a fuckin awesome night cause we had the best time and I met this girl. Scar." Mikey said excitedly.
"Scar huh? Interesting name." Gerard said as he crossed his legs in his chair.
"Short for Scarlet. Anyway she is totally amazing. We love all the same stuff and she's so cute and funny and easy to talk to. We stayed up all night talking and watching movies. You should have been there!"Mikey said almost bouncing off of the walls.
"That's great little bro. You met some girl and now you're rubbing it in my face. Well, if that's all you came down here for then I think it's time you headed back upstairs." Gerard said staring his little brother right in the eyes.
"Nah bro. it's not like that at all. She's just a cool person to hang out with. I mean, yeah, she's fuckin hot but that's beside the point. I think you'd really like her Gerard." Mikey said defending his intentions.
"Yeah. Maybe." Gerard replied turning back around to his drawing. He had been working on an idea for his art project all night. It was a huge assignment that would have taken him about 2 months to complete but offcourse he had left it until the last minute and was now stuck. He studied his progress, and hated what he saw. He screwed up the paper and threw it across the room in a fit of rage.
"FUCK!" Gerard screamed.
"What's up bro?" A concerned Mikey asked Gerard.
"It's just not fuckin working and it's stressing me out. I need to take a break I think. I need a drink." Gerard said as he got up from his desk and walked over to his closet. He reached up to the top shelf and underneath a whole heap of clothes he found half a bottle of vodka.
'Uh Gerard, do you think..." Mikey began, but was then interrupted by the ringing of his cell phone.
"Hello?" Mikey said after flipping open his phone.
"Hey Scar. Not much, What are you up to?" Mikey said excitedly. He looked at his older brother and shot him a huge smile.
"Tuesday nights are a go huh? Awesome. I guess I'll see you on Tuesday." Mikey said into his phone.
"Yeah I had an awesome time too. Hey look, do you wanna come over and watch a movie maybe tomorrow. I've got the day off and no one's home at my place, oh except my older bro but he's cool. He really wants to meet you. Anyway if you wanna cruise round go ahead." Mikey said eagerly.
"Awesome. Just get my address from Ash and I'll see you tomorrow around noon. We can go out for lunch or something." Mikey said casually.
"Cool. See ya Scar." Mikey said before hanging up the phone.
"So she's coming over tomorrow huh?" Gerard asked as he took a swig from his bottle.
"Yeah, now you can meet her." Mikey replied.
"YAY!" Gerard said sarcastically as he threw up his arms half-heartedly.
"Whatever Gerard." Mikey said as he sat up on Gerard's bed.
"Boys! Dinner!" Mikey and Gerard's mother called from the top of the stairs.
Sign up to rate and review this story