Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sunrise, Sunset

Sunrise, Sunset

by theblondeone0828 4 reviews

This is the sequel to Make A Plan To Love Me. Review!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-04-30 - Updated: 2007-05-01 - 1165 words - Complete

2Exciting
"Hemingway! Down!" Pete yelled.

The now two year old bulldog obeyed, and scampered off to his couch, obviously over the fact that a stranger walked into his owner's home.

"Hey guys. What's up?" Pete welcomed the two into his house, closing the front door.
Grace, scared out of her mind of the dog, was pressed up against Patrick, clinging to him.

"Relax. He's a nice dog, I promise." Patrick said, rubbing the sides of Grace's arms, slowly letting her out of his grasp.

"Don't you have a dog anyways?" Pete asked, walking in front of the couple.

"Does Bailey look like she'd jump on anyone?" Grace snapped. Patrick looked at Pete with a confused look on his face. Pete shrugged.

"We're playing the Wii downstairs, you can just put your stuff on one of the couches over there," Pete said, pointing towards the living area. He called Hemingway to him, and jogged down the stairs to the lower level of the house.

Patrick took off his hoodie, as well as Grace's purse, and set them on the couch. Still in the foyer, Grace watched Patrick neatly place the items on the arm of the couch.

"Hey, c'mere for a second, I want to talk to you." Patrick called for Grace, leaning back into the couch. Grace let out a soft sigh, and walked over to Patrick. She sat onto his lap and leaned back against him. Patrick entwined their fingers and placed his chin on her shoulder.

"What's going on with you lately, Grace? You've been acting all moody. It's worrying me. What's bothering you?"

"Nothing's bothering me, Patrick. I don't know what you're talking about. The dog just freaked me out a bit," Grace stressed.

Patrick didn't buy a single word she said, which made him feel even worse. "Is it something I did?"

"No," Grace said, looking down.

"Then what is it, babe? You are really worrying me." Patrick persisted.

"We'll talk later, okay?" Grace said, still hanging her head down.

"If we talk later, you have to promise me you'll have fun tonight, otherwise you tell me now." Patrick said. Grace lifted her head up and nodded.

"Okay." She smiled.

"That's what I like to see." Patrick said, kissing her forehead. "Come on, let's go see what game they're playing."

They stood up, Patrick grabbing Grace's hands, and made their way downstairs.

Patrick, Grace, Pete, and Joe played Mario Party 8 for about an hour. They all made their way upstairs, and sat down on the couches in the living area.

"So who's up for dinner?" Pete asked.

"As if you're gonna cook." Grace laughed.

"Hahaha. You're funny. I'm a great cook. But, I was thinking of Koi maybe?" Pete suggested.

"Sounds good." Joe nodded.

"One problem." Grace admitted.

"What?" Patrick asked.

"I'm not going to Koi like this," Grace motioned towards her outfit. A tank top and ripped up pair of Sevens.

"Girls and their clothes." Pete laughed.

"Hey! I resent that!" Pete, Patrick, and Joe all laughed.

"Okay, how about I take her home to change, and we can meet you guys at Koi at 7:00?" Patrick settled.

"Sounds good to me." Grace nodded.

Pete walked Patrick and Grace out, as well as Joe, and went into his room to decide on what hoodie to wear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at their house, Patrick and Grace were changing, Grace wearing a cute little black dress, and Patrick with a nice pair of jeans and a new hoodie.

Frustrated with her makeup, Grace stormed into the bedroom, and into the closet looking for shoes. A confused Patrick followed her into the closet.

When Patrick walked into the closet, he was Grace sitting pretzel style on the floor, shoes all around her, and her head in her hands.

He kneeled down in front of her, and placed his index finger and thumb on her chin, lifting her head up to look at him.

Patrick frowned as he saw that she was clearly upset, tears evident on her face. Patrick sat down and pulled Grace to him, her sitting in the V that his legs made.

"Baby, what's wrong? Please tell me what's bothering you. I get sad when you get sad." Patrick pleaded. Grace leaned into Patrick burying her face into Patrick's chest.

"I'm pregnant." Grace said quietly. She didn't think Patrick heard her, but he did.

"What?" Patrick gasped.

"I'm pregnant." Grace repeated.

"Gracie, you're pregnant?" Patrick asked, a smile creeping onto his face. He felt her nod into his chest.

"Then what's wrong? This is a good thing!" Grace shifted and moved her head up so she was looking at Patrick.

"Patrick, I'm 23, unmarried, and pregnant!"

"So what. We'll have kids young." Grace shrugged.

"But, I'm not married. My mom has always told me I needed to be married if I ever wanted to have kids." Patrick pulled her close again and kissed her on the forehead.

"Don't worry about what your mother says. And about not being married, I can take care of that." Patrick whispered, standing up and walking out of the closet.

Utterly confused, Grace stood up and followed Patrick into their bedroom. Before she got to the closet doorway, Patrick reappeared.

"Grace Marie Felton, I love you with all of my heart. You have been there for me from the start, and you have been amazing to me. Any guy would be happy to have you, but you chose me. I love waking up with you by my side. I want that to be every morning no matter what. I want to have a family with you. I love you so much."

Grace couldn't believe what she was hearing. Tears already started and were flowing freely down her face.

Patrick got down on one knee, and said those four words every girl dreams of hearing.
"Will you marry me?" Patrick opened the little black box, ex

Grace looked down at the ring, and gasped at how beautiful it was. She smiled and nodded.

"Yes?" Patrick asked.

"Yes!" Grace shouted. Patrick slid the ring on her finger and stood up, picking Grace up and swinging her around.

"Whoa, easy there." Grace warned.

"Oops. Sorry." Patrick laughed, putting her down.

"I love you." Grace said, looking up at Patrick.

Patrick picked her up again, kissing her deeply. "I love you, too."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Thank you so much to all of you who reviewed to the first story!
This is the first sequel, and then there will be one more after this.

Please review and make me happy and feel less sick since I have food poisoning. Eww.
P.S. Who saw Pete make a fool out of himself on TRL today? Lmfao. "De-boot"
And William saying "Santuh." And on The Sauce, oh man. Those 3 boys can do anything. Even open a bar.

You can probably tell by now that I love Bright Eyes, so I've used a lot of Conor's lyrics in my stories. So the titles and chapters for both stories are his. =]

Reviewww!
Sign up to rate and review this story