Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Patrick's Nightingale

Morning Delight, Pictures, and a Party

by Dancemandydance 3 reviews

What happens when pics of Diana and Patrick are in gossip mags? OoOo.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-05-01 - Updated: 2007-05-02 - 1958 words

1Original
-Patrick's POV-

The rest of the flyaway went extremely well. Even though Diana and I made love 3 times that night, I think we convinced every fan-girl there that we had never met each other before that night. When we got home, we were so exhausted that we just decided to crash at my place. I love sleeping with her - sleeping beside her or sleeping with her in my arms. It just feels right, like she is the girl I've been waiting for for so long.
"Mornin," she coos, turning to face me and stretching her arms so they form tightly around my neck. She kisses me gently and looks into my eyes.
"You look so beautiful when you wake up, Diana," I say, brushing her hair out of her eyes.
"That's why I love you," she giggles, wrapping her leg around me and pulling me into her. I give a little moan and flash a smile before kissing her deeply.
"You know," I say against her lips, "we're at my house now. We're not in a crowded hotel room." I kiss her again wrapping my arms around her and pulling her into my body.
"Patrick," she giggles. "What are you saying?"
"I'm saying," kiss, "we can be as loud," kiss, "as we want."
"Ahhh, that's what I thought you meant," she says cutely, giving a little nod. She looks at me for a second and I see fire in her eyes. Then, before I know it, she pounces on me.
"Whoa!"
"Sorry," she says, starting to slide off of me. I grab her.
"No...it just surprised me. Stay." She does as I say, straddling my waist, sitting up straight. She leans down and her hair falls in her face. I brush it behind her ear and pull at her neck so the kiss between us deepens. I know she feels me getting hard because she starts to grind against me - she loves to tease me. I run my hands up her shirt and she sits up so I can pull it completely off. Soon, her bra is off. I cup one of her breasts in my hand while the other caresses her neck, French kissing her like crazy. She moans into my lips and then parts her lips from mine, sitting up again.
"What, baby?" I ask.
"Shirt. Off. Now," she demands. I sit up slightly and take off my shirt. She kisses down my chest and gets to my pants, undoes them and takes them off in a flash. She kisses along my boxer line and then pulls them down.
"That's not fair. I'm totally naked and you still have your pants and panties on," I giggle. She doesn't say a word - just takes them off. "That's better," I smile. I'm so aroused that the sight of her naked body almost pushes me over the edge. "I need you. Now," I say. She smiles and climbs on me, sliding herself onto me. She begins to rock in circles. She leans her head back and puts her hands in her hair, moaning loudly.
"Jesus Christ, Diana," I moan. "You're fucking amazing...Holy shit." I moan louder than I ever have before, and I think she likes it because soon I can feel her tighten around me, climaxing louder than she ever has before. I follow shortly after and then she collapses on my chest - breathless.
"Wow," she says softly.
"Yeah...that's the right word," I say, rubbing her back. "Amazing...you're so...amazing." She looks up at me and smiles sheepishly and I just hold her tight. We lay there together until my cell goes off.
"Hello? Hey Pete...whoa calm down. What?" I spring up on the bed. "Are you kidding me? Fuck...I can't believe this. I know...who would have thought? God damn. Okay. Damage control, what do we do? Alright. Okay. Fuck, alright. Talk to you soon." When I get off the line, Diana is sitting up, the sheet around her chest and her hair tossed to the side. She looks so scared.
"What is it, Patrick? What's wrong?"
"Well, I don't know how to say this...."
"What is it? Tell me."
"Uh...Pete just called."
"Yeah I know. What did he say? Something happened. Is he okay?"
"Yeah he's fine. For once...this isn't about him. It's about me. About us."
"Us?" she says, concerned. Her hand rests on my chest. "Why? What?"
"He was just on the message board and someone posted a thread about 'Patrick's New Fangirl lover'. Apparently, someone saw us kissing at the flyaway and took photos. They have pictures of you coming out of my bedroom in the morning and of us making out in the hall." Diana doesn't say anything, she just puts her head in her hands.
"I'm so mad. I can't even begin to tell you how mad I am. Fangirl? What the fuck is that? I knew you shouldn't have gone to the flyaway...that was just a bad idea."
"What?" she says in an astonished, yet angry tone. She gets out of bed and wraps the sheet around her. "You asshole."
"What? No, baby. I didn't mean it that way."
"You're ashamed of me. You're ashamed you fell in love with a fan. Well, ya know what? No worries. We're done."
"What?" I pull on my boxers and get out of bed. "Diana, no. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I just...I'm upset because I'm never EVER in gossip magazines and all of sudden I'm tabloid-friendly news. I'm just upset about that. I'm not upset about you. I love you." I grab her arm but she pulls away. She grabs her clothes and runs into the bathroom, changes and runs out.
"Please, Diana."
"I can't even look at you right now, Patrick." She runs downstairs and I hear the door slam. God damn...I am such an idiot.

-Diana's POV-

I can't believe he fucking said that. Yes, I know he didn't mean it but still...it hurt. I meant what I said - I can't look at him. I thought we had gotten past the me being a fan thing. I thought I was more than that when we started. When I get how I turn off all my electronic devices - I know I'll be getting hate mail/calls soon. I just sit in my dark bedroom, alone on my bed crying. Lizzi knocked on the door a few times but I told her I just wanted to be alone.
I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I see is the light coming through the window. I turn on my phone and see that Patrick had called about 10 times last night. There were a couple of voicemails from him - all deleted. Yes, I was going to forgive him...but I just needed to think. I hear the next voicemail from my friend Heidi. Oh shit...she's coming to visit today. I call her back.
"Heidi! I'm so sorry. Yeah...I'm sure you have. We got in a fight. Yeah. I know. I dunno...maybe. Yeah, okay I'll see you soon." Heidi, my friend from college, has had a huge crush on Andy for the past two years. I promised her that I would take her to his birthday party tomorrow night. I guess we'll still go...maybe Patrick and I can make up then.
Lizzi and I have a chat and I tell her what happened. "That ass," she says after I finish the story.
"He was just upset. I think he was upset that he got caught and that people were saying hurtful things about me on the boards more than anything. Just the wrong words came out."
"Okay, so you're going to forgive him?"
"Of course. I love him. He's...my Patrick. But don't tell Pete, okay? Cuz think Patrick will think what he did is totally okay and its not. I was still hurt."
"Right. So we'll go to the party tomorrow night and all will be well. Awesome."
"Yup. I hope so."
Heidi comes in around 3 and we have a "girl's night" watching movies and painting our nails. Pete must have told Patrick that I needed time to cool down, because he only called 3 times. The next day we go out shopping for cute outfits for Andy's party. He decided...well, Pete decided, to have a little get together in a fancy suite at the Drake Hotel in downtown Chicago. Andy wasn't much of a partier, but we all wanted to get together and hang out and this gave us an excuse.
When Heidi, Lizzi, and I show up Patrick, Pete, Joe, Andy and a lot of the FBR gang are already in attendance, as well as some of Andy's other friends that I don't recognize. Patrick looks at me and frowns, but when I smile I see his lips curl up. I take Heidi's hand and walk over to Andy.
"Andy."
"Diana! Hi! Who's this?" he smiles.
"This is Heidi, my friend from college. She has a huge crush on you."
"Diana!" she says, slapping my arm.
"Really?" Andy asks, his face beaming. He takes Heidi's hand in his and shakes it. "Hi, Heidi. Its nice to meet you." Yay...I done did good. I walk over to Patrick, who hasn't taken his eyes off me since I walked into the room.
"Patrick," I say softly.
"Diana..."
"Can we talk?" I ask. He looks sooo scared - like he's afraid I'm going to break up with him. I take his hand and lead him into the hall.
"Baby, I'm so incredibly sorry. I'm such an asshole," he blurts out as soon as we're alone.
"I know you are. I know," I say, walking up to him and putting my arms around him.
"So you forgive me?" He asks, startled by my hug.
"Patrick, I love you so much that I couldn't possibly let something as stupid as this ruin our relationship." I pull away from him and look into his eyes. "What you said hurt me. I know you didn't mean it, but being called a 'fangirl' hurts."
"I was mad because Pete started to say some of the things that girls were saying about you in the boards. They were calling you terrible things and my blood just boiled. I let it get to me and I took it out on you. I'm so sorry, baby."
"I know," I say, bringing my face close to his and gently pressing my lips against his. "Let's forget about it."
"It's forgotten. I put out a statement saying you were my girlfriend long before the flyaway and that you were a fan but you went as my girlfriend. People stopped worrying about it after that. Its fine...beautiful girlfriend of mine."
"I missed you. Only two days apart and I was a complete wreck." I give a little pout and look into his eyes. "What's it going to be like when you go away on tour."
"You're coming with me. As my medic."
"Ha ha ha. Very funny. You know I can't."
"Why not?" he giggles. "We could use you!"
"Maybe," I wink, taking his hand in mine and leading him back into the room. "We should get back in there."
"But I want to take you home and have my way with you," he growls into my ear, pressing himself against my back.
"Patrick!" I giggle. "Later...we just got here."
"He won't even notice we're gone."
"One hour...just for Heidi and Lizzi's sake. And of course...Andy's sake."
"Okay...but then we go back to my place and have hot steamy make up sex."
"Deal," I giggle before we walk back into the suite.
Sign up to rate and review this story