Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Is How I Disappear

Three

by relaxrelapse 1 review

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-05-03 - Updated: 2007-05-04 - 256 words

0Unrated
"Are you sure you don't want help finding the math room?"

"No! I said I can manage now go. I don't want you late again."

"Alright. See you at lunch!" Gerard yelled over his shoulder as he got lost in the sea of people flooding the halls. I walked around the corner staring at a map the lady in the office gave me. Moments later I went flying to the floor, landing on my arse. Not so pleasant....

"I am so sorry!" I looked up to a skinny boy with thick glasses on. His brown hair stuck out everywhere and his pants looked so tight I thought he might stop breathing. He offered his arm, which I gladly took, holding the back of my grey dress as I rose to my feet.

"No, no, love. It was all my doing. I wasn't watching where I was walking."

"Woah. Awesome accent."

"Thank you. I just moved here from London. My names Adele."

"I'm Mikey." Mikey... Where did I hear that name?

"Do you know Gerard?" He looked a little shocked.

"Yeah he's my older brother. How do you know him?" Well little boy, he saved me from being raped.

"I bumped into him in the hall. We have drama together." Smooth.

"Well you have a knack for bumping into people don't you?" We both lightly chuckled.

"Well I better get to math."

"Oh I'm going to math also. Mr. Jacobson?"

"Mhmm." We both walked a few feet and entered our math class. Boy, did I hate math.
Sign up to rate and review this story