Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Marriage for Dummies

Numero Once

by swimfan625 3 reviews

the wait is over!!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-03 - Updated: 2007-05-04 - 667 words

1Exciting
"Get it out already!" Andy yelled impatiently as Ally slowly woke up, reaching out for Pete to take her.

"We had a boy," he smiled, "A beautiful baby boy named Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz IV."

"Peter Lewis don't you ever scare me like that again!" Mrs. Wentz scolded before her gaze softened, "Can we see Natalie and the baby yet?"

"Mommy had the baby?" Ally asked softly from where her head lay on Pete's shoulder.

"Yep, do you want to go see him?" He asked, gently kissing her forehead.

"Yes pwease, can I hold him Daddy?"

"We'll see," he smiled.

"What about the rest of us?" Joe asked.

"The doctor's said you can come in groups of three, so you all can pick who goes when."

"He's adorable," Mia whispered, letting her finger softly caress the baby's cheek as Natalie held him, "He looks just like Pete."

"He's going to be a heartbreaker," Natalie smiled, watching him sleep.

"Hi Mommy," Ally smiled as she climbed onto the bed next to Natalie.

"Hey Sweetie, where's your Daddy?"

"Daddy and Uncle Patrit went to get food."

"Okay."

"Mommy, can I hold the baby?"

"Sure Baby, come here," Natalie smiled, motioning for Ally to climb into her lap. Once the little girl was situated Mia showed her how to hold her arms before Natalie gently placed the newborn in Ally's arms, putting her own underneath the little girl's to make sure the baby was supported. "Be very careful," she whispered into her ear.

"Can we take him home with us?"

"In a few days, he has to stay here so we can make sure he won't get sick. But after that he's coming home with us."

"Can I play with him?" Ally asked, as a nurse came into the room.

"When he gets a little older Sweetie, he's still too young, but he needs to go take a nap now."

"Otay, I love you Baby," she smiled, gently kissing the baby's forehead as the nurse took her from her arms.

"You have a darling daughter," she smiled before leaving the room just as Pete came in.

"Joe and the guys are heading home," he said, sitting down on the edge of Natalie's bed, "And my mom said she could watch the little one."

"Well I guess I'm going to head home then, I'll check in with you tomorrow," Mia smiled, waving as she left.

"Say bye to Mommy, Babydoll, you're going to stay with Grandma tonight."

"I can't stay with the baby?"

"No, the baby has to stay with the doctor so that we can make sure he isn't sick."

"Otay, can I come see him tomorrow?"

"Yep, and then maybe we can take him home."

"Yay! I love you Mommy," Ally smiled, quickly kissing Natalie.

"Love you too Sweetie, be good for Grandma."

Allison nodded, sliding off the bed as she took Pete's hand, "Come on Daddy, Mommy needs to sleep."

"How are you feeling?" Pete asked softly as he stepped back into the room a few minutes later.

"Like I just had a baby."

"That's understandable," he chuckled, "I love you, you know that right?"

"Of course I know it, but it's fun to hear you say it. Love you Petey," Natalie smiled as his phone began to ring.

"Hello?"

"Pete, it's Dad."

"Hey Dad."

"We're having a bit of a problem down here, there's a mob of reporters outside."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, they're trying to get information on the baby, do you want me to talk to them?"

"Yes please, are the guys down there?"

"Yes, Patrick's trying to distract them and your mom's taking Ally to the car."

"Okay."

"Don't worry about anything Peter, I'll take care of it. All you need to do is think about Natalie and the baby, everything will be fine."

"Okay, thanks Dad, we'll see you soon," Pete sighed, closing his phone.

"What's going on?"

"The news leaked already, the hospital's being bombarded with people trying to get to Kingston."
Sign up to rate and review this story