Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tried To See You Forgetting About Me.

Chapter Twenty-Four

by ryanrossISsove 7 reviews

short, sweet, simple. No time, as always. =]

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-05-04 - Updated: 2007-05-05 - 831 words

1Exciting
1 week later.

Rachel's POV.

"Okay, so, it goes like this?" I asked my etiquette piano coach, Brennie Bear.
"Yup, perfect." He said, as I played the notes on the page in front of me.
"And I finish like...this." I said, playing the last few notes of the composition, that Brendon had actually wrote himself.
"Great job! Really, only a week, and you're getting so good already." Brendon said, pulling me in for a hug.
"Where's Ryro?" I asked, looking around. Normally, Ryan would bug around, greeting me first of course, eating, and once and a while carrying a guitar, and playfully strumming it.
"Oh...I probably should have told you this on the phone last night..." Brendon started, quietly.
I almost forgot to tell you, me and Brendon have grown extremely close, because of all the piano and what not, that we talk on the phone all most as much as me and Pete do.
"What?" I asked.
"Me and Ryan got in this big, stupid fight last night, before I called you, and he stormed out." he said, sighing.
"Oh...I'm sorry. Might I ask what the fight was about?" I asked, being the nosey Rachel I was.

"Oh...uh...well...the fight...uh, actually I don't even really remember, it was...uh, just so stupid." he said, scratching his neck.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sure something will work out." I said, standing up, and heading for the door.

"Wait, uhh..." he said, before I left.
"Yeah?" I asked, walking towards him.
"I was actually wondering, being as bored as I am, without Ryan around, if you'd wanna maybe...if Gabe didn't mind...go get something to eat tonight. Not like a date, I mean...just to talk, about piano and what not..." he said, timidly.
I grew exited. Just another night without Gabe.
Where should I even begin with that man. He's not for me, he was a filter, a distraction from the Pete world, that's why I ever ended up with him. He's a slob, and drinks too much. We're definitely better off friends.
I was planning, any day now, to break up with him, anyway.
"Of course I'll go!" I said, excitedly.
"Okay, uh, what time should we head out, I mean it's 3:00 now. You wanna just hang around till 5:00?" He asked.
"Sure." I said, stepping back into the living room, and plopping down of the couch.


Suddenly, my cell phone rang.
"Hello?" I said, picking it up.
"Hey Rach, how's piano treating you?" Pete asked, who had called me.
"Oh, it's absolutely great! Me and Brennie are going out tonight, too." I said.
"Oh...why?" He asked.
"Just to talk and what not." I said.
"Oh, cool." He said, vainly.
"Yep. Hey, I need your advice, kiddo." I said, walking into the other room for a second, leaving Brendon in the living room.
"Sure, what's up?" He asked.
"Breaking up with Gabe...how do I do it?" I asked.
"Casually, but not cliché, face to face, not over text, AIM, or phone. Just tell him how you feel." He said.
"Thanks Petey Boo, seriously. You're one of my best friends. Love you, kid." I said.
"Haha, I know. I love you too." He said, a giggle in his talk.
"Well, I gotta go, bye." I said, smiling.
"Tata, Rachel." he said, hanging up.


I walked into the other room. "Sorry, it was Peter." I said, smiling at Brendon.
"It's fine." He said, a beam flaunting the bone structure in his face.
I sat next to him on the couch, and we turned on the T.V.
"So, does it hurt?" I asked.
"Does what hurt? My tattoo?" He asked.
"No, Ryan. Loosing him. Did it hurt?" I asked again.
"I dunno. I guess, a little. I mean, things seem right, with him. But, I just think I need time to see what else is out there. Brendon Urie is a very complicated dater, I just try on everything, and see who fits me the best. Ryan was a good fit. I...I don't know what happened." He said.
"It's alright, don't loose hope. There's definitely someone out there for you." I said, putting my hand on his shoulder.
"You think? I mean, I don't wanna end up like Pete." He said, looking up.

"What do you mean?" I asked, at the mention of Pete's name.
"Well, he's going on twenty eight, and he's dated, and liked, every girl under the sun, and hasn't found a soul worth sharing life with yet." He said.
"I agree, what you say is one hundred percent true." I said.
"Hey, didn't Pete used to have a thing for you?" he asked, poking at me, with a smirk.
"Yup. That was long ago, though." I said, looking up.

Sorry, not as long as I intentioned, I forgot I had a bust schedule to deal with today, so I'll write more later or whatever. Still, reviews would be pretty nifty things. =]
Sign up to rate and review this story