Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Is How I Disappear

Six

by relaxrelapse 1 review

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-05-05 - Updated: 2007-05-05 - 297 words

0Unrated
I heard the front door of my house slam closed and jumped up. I shooed Gerard off the bed and made it quickly then ran down the stairs. My mum stood at the end of the stairs taking off her coat. My dad right behind her.

"Mum, dad!"

"Oh dear, Adele. Did you see the rain? Its turning into a horrible storm out there. No one is leaving this house tonight. Its nutter out there!"

"Yeah, honey. Sorry if that ruined any plans for tonight. Its just too dangerous."

"Well being no one can leave," I began talking in my "compromising" voice as my rents would like to call it, "Is there room for one more at dinner tonight?"

"Love, no one would be crazy enough to leave their house and come here." My mother laughed at the thought.

"No mum. You don't understand," I explained the situation and as if on queue, Gerard walked down the stairs with a large grin plastered on his face and squeaked a small "Hello." It seemed as if my parents faces lit up when they seen the boy. Like he was a damned prodigy or something. They took a liking to him right away. Like parents like daughter.

"I-I'm Gerard Way."

"Nice to meet you, doll. I guess you'll be staying here tonight."

"Oh I could go home if it was a problem."

"Nonsense, boy!" My father piped up. "Its dangerous out there. We'd be happy to have you stay the night."

"Thank you so much, sir."

"Call me William. This is my wife Charlotte." Gerard's nervous smile grew bigger and less nervous. It put me at ease.

"I hope you like spaghetti, Gerard."

"Oh you have no idea!" Gerard said running to the dinner table. What an eager boy.
Sign up to rate and review this story