Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Dead On Arrival

im a liner away from getting you into the mood

by watch_the_sky 7 reviews

this is what i do instead of writing research papers ..

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-05-06 - Updated: 2007-05-06 - 1138 words - Complete

4Original
Temperatures were rising in the bedroom for more than one reason, the sweat forming at his hairline due to his increased body heat and steadily increasing heart rate, the heat radiating from his skin and his breath on her own skin sending a shiver down her spine.

"Oh God Patrick, faster" Ana moaned breathlessly into his left ear before her lips placed heated kisses along his shoulder and collar bone.

Deep, satisfied groans escaped past his lips as she momentarily allowed him to oblige to her demands before taking matters into her own hands, nudging gently at his shoulders, pushing his back down against the cool fabric of the sheets covering the bed. Placing her body onto his, Ana gently ran her fingers nails over the over heated skin of his chest and hips as she straddled his thighs before allowing him to re-enter. Lacing their fingers together, his arms acted as support as she steadily increased her pace, causing him to moan out her name now.

"Please don't stop, I'm almost there" He breathed out deeply as she leaned forward to place her lips to his neck again, his plea causing her to increase her pace. His heart race was increasing once again and her movements grew shallow now as her hips pushed them both to the edge.

Patrick's lips placed gentle kisses on her forehead when she collapsed into his arms, his body heat much higher now than it had been before. "That was a great attempt to cure me."

"You're burning up" She smiled, leaning up to place several more kisses in the nape of his neck as the doorbell rang and a groan escaped from deep in her throat. Ringing again as she hurried to slip back into her clothing that was now strewn on the floor around the bedroom; she tossed Patrick his boxers before scurrying to answer the persistently ringing doorbell.

"I'm sorry to disrupt your hot and heavy prescription for a cure" Grams immediately apologized when a still disheveled Ana swung the door open, "but this pot is burning my fingers."

"Wait, what?" Ana wrinkled her eye brows together as her grandmother hurried past her to the kitchen.

"Oh please, Anabella, look at your hair; just because the boy is sick doesn't mean he's lost his intentions for that cute little behind of yours." The elderly woman smiled at her granddaughter.

Ana's nose wrinkled up in slight disgust as she frantically ran her fingers through her hair in an attempt to calm it down, "Gross, please don't talk about my behind, or Patrick's intentions with it."

"I was young once too, you know." Grams shook her head, "Now where is that little bugger, my chicken soup is guaranteed to nip every last flu germ in the bud."

"Did I hear chicken soup?" Patrick inquired as he lugged himself into the kitchen, ruffling his left hand through his hair, now redressed in his sweatpants and t-shirt that were absently thrown around the bedroom as well.

"Of course you did" Ana laughed.

"Only the best for you, my dear" Grams cooed as Patrick wrapped his arms around Ana's waist, peering over her shoulder at the food he hoped to keep down. "How are you feeling?"

"Slightly better than yesterday" Patrick sighed, resting his head on Ana's shoulder now, "I could really get use to being taken care of."

"Haha" Ana laughed dryly, "Eat your damn soup, you big baby."

"So how are you besides the pestering sickness?" Grams inquired, ladling soup into a bowl after Ana hurried off to shower.

"Honestly" Patrick smiled, digging through the utensil drawer for a spoon before taking a seat at the counter, "I couldn't be better. I mean, I feel completely horrible right now, but it's nice to have some time off, to be home for a while."

Grams smiled happily, "I'm glad you two love birds have ample time to spend together." Patrick's cheeks blushed wildly and the smile on Grams' face only grew. "What did I always tell you? What is meant to be will always come to."

"I know, but if someone were to tell me four years ago that we would end up like this" Patrick admitted, splashing his spoon into the bowl that Grams had placed in front of him, "I would have laughed right in their face."

"I told you to never doubt me, sweetie." Grams joked with a content smile as the conversation faded into a comfortable silence, Patrick ingesting his first and second helping of soup.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Patrick sniffled as the sound of the shower echoed in his ear. Grams nodded with a smile and Patrick shyly confessed, "I want to propose."

"That would be a nice ending to the fairy tale" Grams smiled warmly.

"I bought a ring" Patrick dropped his bowl and spoon into the sink before turning back to face Ana's loving grandmother, leaning against the kitchen counter for support. "I'm going to ask her to marry me."

Grams eyes lit up at the sound of Patrick's confessions of his intentions and her smile only grew wider as she embraced him in a warm hug. "I knew this day would come" She gushed, "Fate would never keep the two of you apart."

"What if she says no?" Patrick's expression dropped, "I mean, I don't want to rush it but I want to promise her forever. What if it blows up in my face?"

"Don't fret, my dear" Grams assured him with a smile, "Have I steered you wrong yet? You have no reason to worry."

"Why aren't we worrying?" Ana inquired, appearing in the doorway of the kitchen, clad in nothing but a towel wrapped around her body.

Patrick shot a nervous glance at Grams who effortlessly had it all taken care of, "His fever, he's afraid that it isn't letting up, but it's not much to worry about."

"Oh" Ana smiled, eyeing Patrick and nodding to the bathroom, "It's your turn, we've got to pick up your new prescription today."

With a hug and a kiss, Patrick thanked his adopted grandmother before shuffling himself off to the bathroom as Grams showed herself the door, reminding her granddaughter with a hug, "Make sure he stays hydrated and don't overwork him too much, exercise is a great way to get it out of your system but don't kill the poor boy."

"Seriously, gross. Let's refrain from the sex references." Ana's nose crinkled up in discomfort once again. Pulling away from their embrace Grams just stared at her oblivious granddaughter, sighing with a smile, causing Ana to raise an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Nothing, I'm just so happy for you." Grams smiled again, ignoring her granddaughter's confused glances as she shuffled herself out of the apartment, the content smile still playing on her facial features.
Sign up to rate and review this story