Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Thank You For the Venom

Yeah, this was working really well.

by aznfoblover 2 reviews

Mikey and Mel have known each other forever. Can one day change what they think of each other? And will it change to something more?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-06 - Updated: 2007-05-07 - 423 words

0Unrated
~~~~~
Mikey's POV

Gerard and Bob went outside to smoke and maybe talk. I would've followed them, but I was drained.

"Hey, here he comes," Frank whispered nudging me between the ribs. I nodded sleepliy, not knowing who was going where.

"Mikey, was it?" I heard the doctor ask. Oh. He was here. I nodded in recognition. "Is Raymond here as well?" Ray grunted.

The doctor sighed. "This would work if you guys would look at me." We turned and stared at him. "Well...uh..." Yeah, this was working really well. "It seems that we kind of made a little error."

"What the fuck do you mean, little error?" Frank asked. I didn't know he was there. Gerard and Bob walked back.

"Well... it seems that maybe she wasn't in...a...coma?" He slowed down at the end as he saw our looks of pure rage.

"How the fuck do you fuck something like that up?" Frank exploded. It seemed as if he was the only one that could speak.

"Well, you see..."

"No, I really don't. Enlighten me," he spat. Dr. Maxwell didn't really look like he was having a good day. "Because when people talk to doctors, they usually think that the doctor is right. Especially when it's something like a coma. So tell us, what exactly is wrong with her?"

"Well..." We all looked at him expectantly. "You see..." OK, this was going to get old. "You know, she's awake now," he said in an attempt to throw us off.

"Mikey. Go." That was Ray. I started to protest, but realized that the only reason he doctor wasn't saying anything was because I was her boyfriend. He didn't want to worry me. I sighed and the doctor said something about room 218. I went to find it.

It didn't take too long, but I found it. I was working up the courage to go inside. I didn't think I could bear to see her hooked up to anything. Or even in a hospital in the first place. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

~~~~~
A/N: You guys make me smile so much my face hurts. I got off the computer for a few days after the very saddening one and checked my email to find a bunch of emails saying I had reviews. And after I read them, I smiled. Thank you for making me happy. This was for you.

I'm sorry this was realllyyyyyy short. I'm working toward something.

Total plot twist coming up. Keep reveiwing for more. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story