Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Stikin' Together

Friends?....or still Enemies?

by Ace_Fan_12 6 reviews

When Archie finds a necklace and gives half to Atlanta, something goes horribly wrong! Will they be able to find the cure until it's too late??

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Published: 2007-05-07 - Updated: 2007-05-08 - 1060 words

0Unrated
Hey guys! Sorry it took so long to update on this story, but here it is! Chapter 7! Hope you guys enjoy it! Luv ya guys!:)

Oh yeah, and common guys! review! Cuz i'm about to beat my record and pass 50 reviews, wich is my highest number of reviews ever! So PLEASE review!:)

Stikin' Together
Chapter 8


-"N-N-N-N-No world?! Then how am I supposed to look at my self in the mirror, and who will make my hair, and who will-"

-" Neil! There are more important stuff in the world than your hair!!" yelled Odie. Neil piped down and ran behind Herry as a human shield.

-" He's right my boy, we must find out a way to stop that little brat until he gets too out of control, or else he could even kill himself!" said Cronus. Everyone gasped.

-" Um....could someone Pleeeeeeease get me out of here!!" Atlanta yelled from the net she was caught in. Everyone rushed to her side as they helped her on her feet. She thanked everybody politely and then rushed furiously to Cronus.

-" You! May I know why you trapped me in that net! Do you have any idea how impolite that is! Say sorry to me right now!" she was yelling. Everyone was looking at each other like she was some kind of an idiot.

-" Just give us the cure for this right now Cronus!" demanded Jay.

-" My boy, if I had the cure, I would've used it on your bratty friends by now! Hasn't Zeus told you the cure?"

-" Well...Chiron was-" started Jay but Theresa quickly covered his mouth.

-" Uh...one sec!" she told Cronus and dragged Jay to a corner.

-" Are you nuts?? We can't trust Cronus! I mean, I bet he's trying to turn one of us into Archie or Atlanta as well! We can't trust him Jay!" she whispered and she looked pretty serious.

-" But Theresa, I mean, if he didn't want to join us, then he would've already killed any of us right now!"

-" But Jay-"

-" Trust me Theresa, nothing bad is going to happen!" he assured her and walked to Cronus.

-" Ok, we're teaming up, but only until we cure Archie & Atlanta!" said Jay and stretched his hand out.
Cronus nodded and shook his hand. The God of Time and the Titans were now working together.

-" Now common! We have to go find Archie and stop him before it's too late!" said Odie.

Everyone followed him outside as they looked around and saw everything broken and wrecked. Buildings were all destroyed to the ground, cars were broken in the middle of the streets and people were all running and screaming everywhere. It was pure disaster.

-" Wow...you mean, Archie did all this? Man, I'm never gonna piss him off again!" said a surprised Neil.

-" But where did he go?" asked Odie.

-" I'm right here!" answered a familiar voice. They all turned around to see Archie floating in the air right behind them, eyeing each and every one of them with his blood red eyes.

-" I see you've teamed up with that worthless thing that calls himself a god!" he laughed. Cronus was as mad as every and took out his scythes.

-" I'll show you worthless, you little brat!" he yelled furiously and tried to attack Archie, but only got his but whipped and went flying into a tree.

-" So, who's next?" Archie asked menacingly.

-" Herry! Attack with your super strength! commanded Cronus. But Herry hesitated.

-" No way Dude, I can't hurt him! He's still one of us!"

-" Herry, I said Attack! It's the only way!!" Herry had no choice. He took a giant rock and threw it straight at Archie, but he made a force field and the rock fell back on Herry.

-" HERRY!" they all yelled and rushed to his side.

-" Forget about him, Theresa! It's your turn!" commanded Cronus. Theresa nodded and ran straight to Archie, but after a few seconds, went flying backwards.

-" You're all pathetic!" yelled Cronus and made a giant fire ball in his hand. He chanted some greek words and threw the fire ball, hitting Archie right at his left arm. Archie screamed in pain as the ball burnt his hand, but got back up to his feet and sent a deadly glare at Cronus.

-" Hey man! Don't hurt him that bad!! What happened to our deal??" said Jay.

-" Deal? Forget about the stupid deal! You are all pathetic! I'll take care of him myself!!" yelled Cronus and summoned his loyal giant, Agnon, who had suddenly become more powerful. Catching him off guard, Agnon punched Archie right in the nose and sent him flying right into a building.

-"ARCHIE!" the whole gang yelled and ran next to him, but they were also being extra careful so that he wouldn't hurt anyone.

Theresa was getting closer, but Jay held her hand. She removed his hand and walked closer to Archie when suddenly, he opened his eyes. She yelped, but realized they weren't blood red, they were the same colour of his old eyes.

-" Archie!! OH ARCHIE! I'm sooo glad you're awake!! Can you plleeeeeease not be evil anymore! PLEEASE!" said Atlanta when Herry covered her mouth and ordered her to shut up.

Theresa was going to back away, when suddenly, Archie hand quickly grabbed hers. She yelled and Jay quickly took out his sword, but then she heard him say something.

-" T...T-Theresa.. H..Help..M-Me.." was all she heard him say until his eyes flashed red again and he got up on his feet.

-" You haven't seen the last of me, I will be back, and I will destroy all of you!" he laughed menacingly and with the snap of his fingers, disappeared.

-" Typical villain much" said Neil and looked at his nails. Everyone glared at him.

-" Hey, what happened to Cronus?" asked Odie. They all looked around and saw that he had disappeared as well.

-" What if we can never turn my Archie back to normal! What if he stays evil forever!" said Atlanta. She looked like she was about to cry.

-" No...We will turn him back to normal...I'm sure of it" said Theresa. Because she knew the real Archie was still in there, she heard him cry for help. All they had to do now was set him free..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys enjoyed it! Rate and Review please!:)
Sign up to rate and review this story