Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're Gonna Love Me

It's all about to Change

by betterwithapen 3 reviews

I suck at summaries. Gerard/Frank slash.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-05-08 - Updated: 2007-05-08 - 227 words

0Unrated
Blood. There was blood everywhere. It was on my bed, the floor, my shirt, and of course the main source of it all several cuts all over my arm. It wasn't my fault. That's what I kept telling myself anyways. It wasn't supposed to be like this. I told him I was gonna do this and he let me go. You're probably wondering what kind of idiot would do that to anyone. Gerard fucking Way. But then you're probably wondering who I am and why this is happening. I'm Frank Iero. This is happening simply because I'm in love with some one who hates me, just like everyone else in my life. This wasn't the first time I'd cut myself but this time I was scared, I didn't want to die, just wanted to see blood. Weird, I know, but it makes me feel better to know I can pour out my insides with a flick of my wrist. I was scared because this was the longest I'd ever bled, not just when I'd cut but in all the "accidents" I'd gotten hurt in. They weren't really accidents though, it was usually me getting beaten up, but I never got severely hurt unless it was my dad who was throwing the punches. He hated me, Gerard hated me, Everyone hated me. But that's all about to change.
Sign up to rate and review this story