Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > He Was Drop Dead Gorgeous. Too Bad He Dropped Dead.

TEN

by Sticky 1 review

Oh baby. The Journal. March 12th.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Fantasy, Horror - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-05-11 - Updated: 2007-05-11 - 923 words

0Unrated
"What?" I said taken a step closer to him
"I think we should have a baby." He repeated.
"Why? You hate kids.."
"No, I don't. Well, not anymore. Don't you think it's a good idea?"
"Yeah I want kids. Just you're so busy with work.."
"I'll quit! We have enough money to last us both three lifetimes!"
"You don't have to quit doing what you love for this."
"Who said I loved to work?"

He smirked. I thought it over for a minute then gave into his sweet manipulative glance. "Okay. Let's have a baby." I said wrapping my arms around his thin frame. "Okay, how about we get started now." He whispered as he slowly pulled off my shirt. We both stripped down. He pushed me back onto the couch his warm pale skin up against mine. We breathed heavy as we moved together as one. I grabbed hold of the arm of the couch as he made almost un-human sounds on top of me. It was over sooner than I would have liked it to have been. "I hope it worked." He said, as we lay naked and sweaty on the living room floor. We did not realize it at the time, but it had worked.

"Happy March 12th, Greta." Squeaked Peter as he awoke from a death like sleep.
"What?" I said rubbing my eyes
"It's March 12th. That means it's been an entire year." He explained
"Oh." I whispered not sure of what I should say to him.
He draped his toothpick arms around me then after a few moments asked "So, how do you feel today? Flip and his wife are coming over for dinner."
"I feel okay." I lied. It had been four months since the infamous living room episode and pregnancy wasn't treating me too well.
"Good, we need to go to the store. I'm pretty sure all we have in our fridge is strawberries and flavored water." He laughed as he slowly got out of bed.

"Hey, Congratulations on your new member of the Wentz club." Laughed Flip as we showed him and his wife, Carol, into our house. We thanked him and he continued to talk. "Carol and I had been trying for a baby too. Turns out my sperm are not good. The doctor said all the drugs I did as a teenager might have made it so I could never have kids of my own. We're looking into that whole adoption thing now."
"Oh, I'm so sorry. At least you'll be making some kid's life a thousand times better by adopting." I said kindly as Carol handed Pete the chocolate cake she had baked for us. "Look at us." Said Pete abruptly. "We're baking each other cakes having dinner parties and talking about kids. What happened to us? We used to be cool. What ever happened to live fast and crash hard?" We all laughed then Flip said "I guess we just .... grew up"

It was a Friday morning and I was lonely. Peter had gone out with an old friend leaving me in our disgustingly orderly house all alone. The baby kicked once or twice as I sat in Peter's office looking for something fun to do. I opened his dark mahogany desk and got a devious idea. Amidst the papers and pens sat an item of great sentimental value, Peter's journal. I lifted as if it were a precious artifact and I a world famous archaeologist. I opened its dark cover and paged through it. The entire journal was nearly full of writing and various sketches. I quickly paged to the last entry; it was from the day before. My eyes focused on the sloppily written words as I began to fall into the secret world of the fall out boy himself.

6/21/06
Greta doesn't know about any of it. I've come close to telling her thousands of times but I could never could find the courage. I am a coward, a thief, and worst of all a liar. She is the only person in this god-forgotten world who cares about me and yet I treat her like the rest of them. She is my reason for breath and lack thereof. She's my best friend and the mother of my first-born child but I don't give her the credit she disserves. Too many times have I gone out and partied with women half my age then stumbled back to my Greta drunk and depressed. She's the only one who will take care of me when I'm down and out like that. I love her for that reason but at the same time I hate her. I hate her and her stupid baby. I hate it when she cares about me. I want to self-district but she's made it so I can't. I've become a suicide bomber if I die she most certainly will. I'm afraid of raising a child because I'm still a child myself. I've been on my own since I was fourteen and I still have not grown up. I'm too old to be acting like this but I'm not willing to change. People look at me and they don't "he's cute" or "he's amusing" the word on everyone's lips is "That's sad" "That poor guy" "He used to be on top of the world". I can't tell Greta she wouldn't have it. She doesn't understand me. If Greta can't understand me than no one can. I'm not even sure if I understand. March 12th couldn't come any sooner.




Sign up to rate and review this story