Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Complications

Bets, Drugs and Wagging

by 3Cheers4Sw33tRevenge 1 review

Please read it

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-05-12 - Updated: 2007-05-12 - 2018 words

0Unrated
Ashley's P.O.V

'Honey time to get up' mum says, gently nudging me to get up. 'Mum what are you still doing here?' I ask grogily 'Morning off they're having some important meeting so I don't have to go in until noon' mum says cheerfully. I sit up slowly and rub my eyes 'Better get ready sweetheart' mum says leaving my room, closing the door behind her. I hop out of bed shivering, mum really needs to learn to turn on the heater. I search my floor for something decent to wear. I chuck on my black jeans and my grey V-neck top. I put my hair into two braids and put on some eyeliner and grey eyeshadow. I put on my converse sneakers, grab my bag and head downstairs.

Mums buttering my toast for me and Camerons sitting at the bench finishing off his homework. 'Mum you really didn't need to do that for me' I tell her, but she just shakes her head. 'No I want to do it and I thought you were going to stop wearing so much eyeliner' she says, looking at my outfit. I sigh 'No' I start 'You just want me to' I say rolling my eyes. My mum hands me my toast 'You better eat this in the car' she says handing me my keys. 'Thanks mum' I say taking a bite out of my toast. 'Cameron' I start, he nods and hastily stuffs everything into his bag and follows me out of the house.

'So are you and Gerard friends now?' Cameron askes me while trying to put his bag onto his shoulder. I shrug 'I guess I am' I carelessly say, kicking a pebble on the ground before hopping into my car. Cameron does the same 'So does this mean you'll be picking me up later from Mikey's?' he questions, a glint of hope in his eyes. I laugh as I back the car out of the driveway 'Nice try kiddo' I say as I turn the corner out of the street.

'Chelsea wait up!' Cameron yells out to her, slamming the car door as hard as he can. 'Goodbye' I say sarcastically rolling my eyes as he walks up to her. 'Man he must like her' A familar voice comments behind me 'I guess he does' I reply turning around, giving Frank a hug. 'Bye Mikes' he calls out as we pull apart. 'Don't bother he's in a crappy mood' Gerard grumbles, fumbling with his bag. 'Sounds like someone else I know' Frank teases. Gerard opens his mouth to speak but is drowned out by the bell. Frank and I giggle 'Very funny' he huffs. I'm guessing Gerard isn't much of a morning person. 'Can we skip first period today Frank?' Gerard pleads, Franks eyeing up one of the sophomore girls 'And why would I want to do that?' he replies, leaning back onto my car. He misses by a few good inches and falls flat on his face. The girl notices him alright, but starts giggling uncontrollably. Her friends just shake their heads and lead her away from Frank. I chuckle as I help him onto his feet, he blushes before dusting himself off and grabbing his bag. 'Sorry mate first period is Maths' Frank apologises, Gerard sighs 'Why doesn't Ashes just wag with us?' he folds his arms across his chest.

Frank turns to look at me, giving me puppy dog eyes 'Pwease?' he askes in a babyish tone. I sigh and brush a strand of raven black hair out of my face 'Where do I meet you guys?' I sigh. Frank beams at me 'Just meet us where we usually sit' Gerard says coolly. I nod and head towards my class. Okay I admit it I'm a bit nervous about wagging....I've never done it before I've always been worried that I'll get caught.

'Nice of you to join us Miss Kingston' my teacher starts. 'Sorry Miss' I say quietly, heading towards the back. She shakes her head dissaprovingly and marks my name off. I watch the cheerleaders all stare at me like they do everyday before turning to one another, hissing snide remarks about the way I dress. I'm getting used to it. The bell rings for first period, but we daren't get up until Mrs Dreeden lets us go. 'Class dismissed' she says in a slighty raised voice. I slowly get out of my chair and walk out of the classroom. I pass the cheerleaders, they're all over thier boyfriends. I roll my eyes 'Preps' I mutter to myself, walking to the back door and leaving the school. I see out of the corner of my eye the Deputy hurrying into the building, I quickly hide in a bush, big mistake I didn't notice it had started to sprinkle. I curse under my breath as I hurry to where I'm supposed to meet the boys.

Gerard's already there, leaning up against the brick wall, a ciggarette placed beteween his fingers. 'Hey' I call out to him. He's obviously fantasizing. I giggle 'Gerard you with us?' I ask, waving a hand in front of his face. He snaps out of trance like state and smiles at me 'Sorry didn't see you there' he says meekly. I take a deep breath in and sit down next to him. 'Oh about time!' I joke as I see Frank run up to us 'Sorry' he says panting 'Teacher..almost...caught...me' his breathing becoming slower and more paced. Gerard holds out the ciggarette 'I'm trying to get my breath back!' Frank yells at him. Gerard looks taken aback but laughs before holding it out to me. 'Um...' I say hesitantley 'I don't smoke' I mumble, Gerard shrugs 'I've never had one before' I admit to him. He smiles slyly 'Nows your chance to give it a try' he smirks, still holding out the ciggarette. I take it from him, hesitantley I hold it up to my lips, my fingers shaking. I take a large breath in, the smoke tickles my throat, and the taste is horrible, I cough and splutter handing it back to Gerard. 'How can you smoke those things?' I splutter, my eyes watering. Gerard shrugs, putting the ciggarette up to his lips 'You get used to it' he says, inhaling the toxin.

'So what was up with you and Mikey this morning?' Frank starts 'And don't pretend like you don't know anything' Frank warns him sternly. 'I'm just worried about him thats all' Gerard confesses 'I mean he looked like he was stoned the other day...and I know that Alex kid is bad news' Gerard finishes worriedly. I shuffle guiltily in my seat. 'Has Cameron mentioned anything to you?' Gerard hopefully askes. I squirm in my seat 'No sorry he hasn't' I lie 'But Cameron and I aren't that close' I say quickly. Gerard nods, I don't think he fully believes me, but he doesn't push further. He hands the ciggarette to Frank 'Thanks Gee' he mumbles, exhaling the contents of the ciggarette. 'So how did you guys become friends?' I curiously ask. Frank rolls his eyes 'Long story short we met at the beginning of high school, relised we both liked the same music and comics and I haven't been able to get rid of him ever since' he responds, Gerard nudges him playfully in the arm.

'So why did you move here? Frank eagerly asks, he sees my reaction 'You don't have to tell if you don't want to' Frank says hastily. I shake my head 'No' I start 'My mum moved us here after my dad died....she wanted us to have a fresh start so she picked Belleville' I finish lamely 'I'm sorry' Frank apologises, I shrug 'Travis was like a real dad to me...my mums redating again but he'll never replace him' Frank looks confused 'Travis isn't my biological dad' I say quickly 'He's Camerons' I add. 'Do you see your real dad much?' Gerard askes curiously. I shake my head 'After eight months he decided he wasn't ready to have a child and he left my mum...all I know is that his name is Greg and he wanted me to be called Ashley...I called him once when I was twelve I only said "I'm your daughter" and he hung up on me' I whisper. 'Oh Ashes' Frank says softly. A tear dribbles down my cheek. I've never talked about my father before. 'Lets get off the subject shall we?' Frank says, smiling weakly. I nod.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gerard's P.O.V

'See you Gee' Ashley says hugging me before dragging her brother out of the house. I chuckle 'Bye Ash!' I yell out to her, she waves cheerfully from the car, I can hear the Misfits playing in her car from here. I roll my eyes, smiling as I shut the door. 'Mikey you home?' I call out uncertainly, he wasn't with Cameron this afternoon. I could hear water running upstairs, I sigh hes obviously in the shower.

I trudge up the stairs, Mikey's door is slightly open. A plastic bag catches my eye. I make sure no-one is looking before quickly entering Mikey's room to get a closer look at the bag. Its filled up about halfway, the contents is a white powdery substance. I'm pretty sure its cocaine.

'What the fuck are you doing in here?' I hear someone yell behind me. Its Mikey, he's hair is still damp, his clothes are lightly sticking to him. He looks furious. 'Well what are you doing in here?' he demands. I take a deep breath in and hold up the bag 'Whats this?' I ask him, his expression changes from fury to shock. He obviously thinks I didn't spot it.'I thought I put that away' he mumbles, he thinks I can't hear him 'Well obviously you didn't!' I yell at him. He looks ashamed at himself 'Sorry Gee' he whispers. I shake my head 'Mikes your a good kid, don't waste your life with dickheads like Alex and don't waste your life on these either' I say holding up the bag again. He nods. 'Do you have anymore bags?' I question. He shakes his head slowly. 'Okay then' I say taking the bag into the bathroom. I flush it down the toilet so Mikey can't try and get it again, also so mum and dad won't find out.

I come back into Mikey's room, he's put his glasses back on, but they're fogging up with tears. 'I'm not going to tell mum and dad' I say queitly. Mikey looks up 'R-really?' he stammers I nod. 'Thanks Gee' he says pulling me into a hug. 'Just promise me you'll never do it again' I say to him after we break apart. Mikey looks up at me, his eyes full of innocence, how I'd hate to see that get taken away. 'I promise' he says, he's looking me in the eyes also, I know he'll keep it. 'Good' I smile 'Now that thats over' Mikey starts 'Do you have a crush on that Ash girl?' Mikey askes slyly. I pretend to hit him over the back of the head. 'No Mikey you idiot!' I yell at him, he laughs 'Are you sure?' he askes gleefully. If he wasn't my brother I would kill him. 'You can be friends with girls and not have crushes on them' I tell my brother. He just laughs 'Oh yeah thats what I said about Chelsea...I had a crush on her all through middle school' I roll my eyes. 'We'll see Gee' Mikey starts 'In a few months time you'll be head over heels for this girl' I shake my head 'Wanna make a bet?' I tease. 'I'll give you twenty bucks if by the end of the school you don't go out with Ash' Mikey says, extending his arm to shake on it. 'Deal' I say shaking his hand. 'Pleasure doing business with you' Mikey smiles and I leave the room.

He won't win.

I'm sure of it
Sign up to rate and review this story