Categories > Cartoons > Invader Zim > gaz's sleepover

gaz's sleepover

by gchang 4 reviews

what;s zim going to do to gaz with her at his feet?

Category: Invader Zim - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Gaz - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2007-05-13 - Updated: 2007-05-13 - 420 words

-1OOC
Gaz stared at zim with teary eyes. How could he do this?! It was her gameslave! He knew it meant more to her than her brother.

"Get on your knees or I'll have Gir destroy it!" Zim ordered.

Though she had never lost a battle in her life, Gaz could feel her knees sinking to the ground and her head hanging before zim in inferiority.

"Thats a good huminarian" zim laughed. "(sigh) what should I use first..."

Then zim pulled out a mirror. A big one too. Normal people would wonder how he could stuff that in his backpack.

"I want you to keep you eyes on it for the entire time. Take your eyes off it and say goodbye to you gameslave" Zim threatened "Oh, and for the next while, I want you to call me "master""

"Y-Y-YES" Gaz had never been this frightened. This was a side of zim she never knew about. She regretted that she couldn't have sent him rocketing off the earth when she had the chance.

A cold hand hit her hard. "What did I tell you?"

"y-yes, m-master" Gaz could feel tears streaming down her eyes.

"Now, lets star the testing" zim ordered

Gaz gasped as zim ripped off her blouse. She could feel the cold knight air touch her breasts. She felt something hard rubbing her.

"Now, remember, keep you eyes on the mirror" zim told her " open your mouth and sck this"

Gaz had no choice but to comply. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, but it was too late.

"I told you not to look away from the mirror! GIR!"
Zim ordered

"please, no!" Gaz screamed. She opened her moyuth and pushed it in. It as hard and cold. She looked in the mirror. How could she be doing this?! She continued to suck until zim finally came.

"drink it" zim ordered.

Fighting back the urge to throw up, Gaz, tears streaming out, swalloed as much as she could. The zim rolled her on her back and tilted her head up so she could see the mirror.

"I haven't pleasured myself in quite a while" zim laughed.

Gaz could feel it goining into her tiny clitoris.
She wanted to scream, but there was a gag now. In and out it went, soon she lost her will and just laid there, hearing zim laugh until she finally came and felt her body become wet.

"P-please, master, give me back mygameslave..." she begged.

"Whats the rush? we have all weekend..."
Sign up to rate and review this story