Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wipe That Smile Off You're Face

I Almost Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was A Stupid Story Written About Me

by fob4ever 5 reviews

hope this clears a few things up.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-05-13 - Updated: 2007-05-14 - 4030 words

1Insightful
"Ok Jazie, um....when you first met Patrick, he wasn't very honest with you about a few things."

She crossed her arms. "Well, if he was, I'm sure I wouldnt be standing here, would I?"

He laughs dryly. "Yah, i guess not...Well, I'm sure you'd rather hear this from him, and I wanted you to hear it from him too, but it looks like thats not gonna happen any time soon. So now I'm stuck in this increadibly uncomfortable position." He says while rubbing his forehead in frustration.

Jazie raises an eyebrow.

"YOUR uncomfortable? Think about how I'm feeling right now. Pete, please spare me the drama. Just spill it. My god, you're making it sound like the man murdered someone. What is it?"

"When you met him, he was having a rough time getting over his previous girlfriend, Anna. They just had a pretty messy break-up." He paused and looked at Jazie. She just stood there with one eyebrow raised in antisipation.

"And...?" Jazie signaled for him to continue.

"AND he still keeps in contact with her, which would sound normal, but I know theres more to it."

Jazie just breathes.

What does he mean? he can't be cheating on me. he's been here with me the whole time. was this before I met him?

"What do you mean? He was probably still dating her when I met him, right?" She asks despirately.

"No Jaze. They were broken up when you met, but they were still fooling around. I don't really get the relationship they have anymore. She's just his booty call i guess. I don't know if he still loves her or not, but I'm thinking that he might just not be ready to let go yet. But thats no excuse for going behind your back.I'm sorry Jazie. I really wish he had told you before I had to."

Her eyes were watering. She nodded slowly as she took all of this in. She tried to swallow the lump in her throat but it wouldnt go down.

"I still don't understand. So thats why he wouldn't call me when he was gone? He was busy fucking around with his ex-girlfriend?" She wispered forcefully.

Pete sighed.

"She met up with him a few times on the tour. I told him to stop because i thought that he really liked you. I thought that he wanted to go farther with your and his relationship. I told him that he can't do that if he really liked you. But he just said that it was none of my business whether he was still with Anna or not and it DEFINATELY wasn't any of my business whether he wanted to date you or not.

She looked away from him and toward the parking lot. She didn't want to believe him. She thought that everything was going in the right direction. She thought Patrick really liked her. How can she believe him when he says he wants to have a relationship with her when he hasn't even moved on from his last one?

Pete shifted his weight from one leg to the other.

"I told him EVERY fucking time you called Jaze. He knew you tried to get ahold of him. So whatever excuse he fed you was a complete lie."

She nodded silently and wiped a tear from her cheek.

"He told me he thought that I was to good for him. He said he was scared that i was just using him to get closer to you. He had the audacity to fucking tell me it was his insecurities that were the problem! It wasn't him. It was me! I'm not his ex girlfriend. Thats what the problem was!" She raised her voice to a healthy shout by than and Pete tried to calm her down.

"Jazie, Jazie calm down for a second. I'm really sorry but you need to talk to him about this. You need to tell him that you know the truth.. He's a total asshole with no regard for other peoples emotions. I wish you could see that you deserve better." Pete had anger in his voice.

"No Pete. If I bring this up with Patrick, he'll know you told me and I can't cause a fight between you two. I won't. And besides, I want to see if he will admit it to me. I want him to get caught."

Pete shook his head. "Jazie, no. You can't play games with this kind of thing. I don't want to see you get hurt. Please just talk to him about it."

Jazie sighed and leaned against the wall with Pete standing in front of her. He rubbed his hands up and down her arms tenderly.

"I dont know what to do. I like him so much." She whispered to herself. Pete wiped a tear away from her cheek and sighed.

"I know Jaze. I know. I'm his best friend and I love him. But theres really no excuse for all this dishonesty. I'll fight for him till the end but not this time. This time he's on his own."

Jazie smiled sadly up at him and blew a stay hair away from her eyes. Pete smiled back down on her and pulled her into a hug.

"Why are you so sweet to me?" She asked quietly against his chest. She breathed in deeply, taking in his scent. "Because you deserve it." He whispered back. She looked up at his big brown eyes and for a moment, was lost. She felt the heat from his breath on her mouth and she knew what she was about to do was immoral and wrong on 30 different levels, but it just felt right in that moment.

She leaned in and felt soft lips make contact with hers. Her mouth opened automatically to allow his tongue entrance. She moaned into the kiss as Pete stepped forward and held her up against the course brick wall.

His lips moved from her mouth slowly and made a trail of butterfly kisses along her jawline and down her neck. He nipped at the sensetive skin on her collerbone and Jazie got goosebumps all over her body.

"Pete." Jazie moaned quietly. Pete smirked and brought his mouth back up to hers, pulled her into a wet sensual kiss.

Suddenly, the door to their right opened and Patrick walked around it to see Pete with Jazie pinned against the wall.

"What the fuck are you doing." Patrick said in a deep hoarse voice.

Jazie pushed Pete off of him quickly.

She pulled her shirt straight and wiped her mouth."Oh my god, Patrick. I...I.."

Pete stepped in front of her. "Oh please. Spare me the guilty party act Patrick."

Jazie fixed her hair and took a step forward. "Pete, please don't."

Patrick stepped closer to him. "Don't even start with me Pete. What the hell were you doing making out with my fucking girlfriend!?" Patrick was forcefully jabbing Petes chest with his index finger.

Just as Pete was about to open his mouth to shout something back in his face, Jazie stepped in between them.

"You guys, please." She begged, bringing a hand to each of their chests. "Patrick, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. I didn't mean for that to happen. We were just talking. I'm sorry." She was almost in tears.

Patrick just glared straight past her at Pete. "Are you happy now? You got the girl. Are you satesfied?" He threw his hands up in frustration.

"Patrick, he doesnt "have me", you do. I don't have feelings for him. It was just an accident. I'm sorry." She pleaded with him, both hands placed on his chest now.

Pete watched and listened to all of this from behind her and tried not to jump over her to kill Patrick with his bare hands.

"I have no feelings for him. I have no feelings for him. I have no feelings for him." That sentence just kept playing and replaying in his mind, and with everytime it replayed, his heart broke just a little bit more.

Why would she say that? Does she really have no feelings for me, after everything? I feel it, she does too. She has to be lying. Pete assured himself. He watched as Patrick sighed and took Jazie into a hug.

"I'm sorry Patrick. I'm sorry." Jazie kept repeating over and over.

"Jazie. I'm not going to say it's ok that you kissed him. But I forgive you. Could you keep some distance between each other for a while, just so i can be sure theres nothing going on between you two?" Patrick asked with her fingers interlaced with his, resting on his chest.

She nodded silently.

He has some fucking nerve. Why is he acting like this? He's cheating on me and I'm the bad guy, after one meaningless kiss. Well, i don't know if meaningless is the right word for it but...this just isn't fair. I'm being placed with blame when it is rightfully his. But i can't lose him. I'm just going to wait. He'll have to confess sooner or later...right? How long can i wait before i give up? She kept all of the feelings of frustration and anger toward him to herself as he pulled her into another loose hug.

When he let go, he looked at Pete again.

"We're on in ten. Thats all I had to tell you. We've been looking for you two for a while. Well, good thing i found you, right?" He laughed sarcastically.

Jazie frowned at hearing this and let go of his hands. She stepped away from him. She brushed past him and paused at the door. "I'm going back to the dressing room to find Sarah. We'll stay for the concert, but I don't think we're staying afterward. Good luck guys." She said sadly before she shut the door behind her.

Patrick stood there with his mouth hanging slightly open. He turned his head and glared at Pete.

"What the fuck have you been talking to her about Pete?" Pete just smirked mischeviously. "Nothing dude. You're secrets totally safe with me. But I doubt it will take her long to figure out your cheating on her with Anna. She's not an idiot."

"I'm not cheating on her Pete! It's over between me and Anna. I swear I keep telling you. God." Patrick said annoyingly, re-adjusted his hat.

"Really now? Thats why you keep meeting up with her and thats why she keeps texting you?" Pete asked with his arms crossed.

"I don't know why she keeps talking to me. I told her it was over weeks ago. And i havent seen her in weeks."

"Right. Whole weeks have gone by without you fucking her. thats a record, right? Well, we'll see how far you'll go, won't we?" Pete walked past him and opened the door.

"You need to choose Patrick. You can't have both of them. Who do you really love and who's just a convenience?"

Patrick opened his mouth to respond but Pete interrupted him.

"Don't waste your breath telling me more lame ass excuses. Just be honest with yourself and Jazie more importantly." Pete shut the door and Patrick walked through the door after him.

Who do I love...I think Im in love with Jazie. It might be too early to tell. I know don't love Anna anymore. But than why do I keep going back to her? She's done nothing but hurt me. She cheated on me and now i'm just doing to Jazie what i broke up with Anna for. Wow. You're so fucked up Patrick. I need to be a man and tell anna its over. I need to commit to Jazie. I'm going to change. I have to if i want this relationship to work. I'll call Anna tonight and set everything straight. Patrick told himself as he went and got ready to go on stage for the Spring Break concert MTV was holding.


During the concert Jazie and Sarah stood on the side of the stage, watching the boys spin around and yell to the crowd. Jazie was mesmerized by Patricks voice and almost had a seizure every time he looked over at her and smiled.He winked once and she giggled, but than remembered what was happening between them. She would just smile back and give a small wave.

As confused about patrick as she was, she was twice as confused about Pete. He would occasionally look over at Jazie and she could feel the heat in his eyes. When he went up to Joe and did his signature "bass lick", he looked over at Jazie and made eye contact the entire time. She sucked in a quick breath and as soon as he looked away, a moan escaped her lips. Sarah laughed and looked over at Jazie convering her mouth, embarressed.

"It's ok Jaze. I feel yah. Thats so fucking hot." Jazie just nodded and swallowed dramatically. Sarah fanned herself off and her and Jazie laughed out loud. We could really use a fan though. Its so fucking hot! And with pete lickin shit al over the place, oh my god.

After the concert was over, Jazie got Dirty to take her and Sarah back to the hotel. She wanted to congratulate the guys on an amazing show but thought that it would be a bad idea, seeing as there would be twice as much tention in the air tonight with Pete and Patrick hating each others guts.

She felt caught in the middle. She felt responsible. She was ripping apart a good friendship and she knew that them fighting was because of her. She just didn't know how to fix it.

After they got back to the hotel and finished thanking Dirty for being their chauffeur for the day, they headed through the lobby and into an elevator, taking them up to the 6th floor.

After they got into their suite and shut the door, Jazie collapsed on the floor and started bawling.

"Jaze! Whats wrong?" Sarah ran over to her and tried to pull her up off the floor but just managed to fall down next to her. She gave up and scooped her up on her lap and cradled her.

Jazie just sobbed and sobbed and held on to Sarah for dear life.

"Honey." Sarah stroked her hair, rocking her back and forth.

"I don't know what to do. I'm so confused." Jazie managed to squeek out between sobs.

"What do you mean Jaze? I don't know what your talking about." Jazie wiped the tears away from her face and sighed, sitting up against the door.

She calmed herself down and tried to breath steadilly.

"PatrickscheatingonmewithhisexgirlfriendandpeteandIkindofkissedandpatricksawusandnowhe'smadbutistillhaventaskedhimabouthisexgirlfriendandidon'tknowwhattodo." She said in one breath.

Sarah's eyes grew to the size of basketballs and she covered her mouth slowly. "Wow...um thats alot of heavy shit Jazie. Do you have like, real feelings for Pete?"

Jazie started crying again. "I don't fucking know. It's so confusing. I don't think I do, but if I really didn't, I wouldn't have liked the kiss. Maybe i didn't. Maybe I just kissed him because I was mad at Patrick." Jazie said, rubbing her head.

"Yah. I'm sure that was it. I think you're just really confused about everything right now and need to work it all out. I think you should talk to him about this." Sarah said.

Jazie nodded. "Thats what Pete said." Sarahs eye brows raised. "Really?"

Jazie laughed quietly. "You sound so surprised."

"Well yah. If he really likes you, I wouldnt expect him to want you getting back together with Patrick."

Jazie shook her head. "No. Pete just want's everything to be out in the open with me and Patrick. he still doesn't know that I know he's cheating on me. Pete just want's me to be happy. And if that means me being with Patrick, than i guess he's ok with it. And i really do like Patrick. We're just going through a rough patch. I need to get to know him more as a person before we get more serious." Jazie shrugged.

Sarah smiled at what she said about Pete. "This boy REALLY likes you hun. You got yourself in a sticky situation here. But i think Petes right. talk to him."

"I don't know. I really just want Patrick to admit what he did. I want to catch him in the act i guess." Jazie fiddled with the end of her tank top.

"Do you think he ever will admit it?"

"I hope so." Jazie said quietly. She doubts him more than she wants to admit. She knows it might not happen. But she's hoping he will. She's hoping she's right about him and that this is all just a big missunderstanding. She's hoping that Pete just got his facts wrong. Hopefully.

She looks up at Sarah.

"Am I completely crazy for liking Patrick as much as I do? He's cheating on me and i still can't grow the balls to even think about letting him go. I can't even confront him because I'm afraid I'd ruin everything we have, or what we could have eventually. theres something about him thats special. He me makes me feel good about myself. He is so funny and smart and charismatic. I just feel drawn to him. He makes me so happy and I think....I think I'm in love with him." She says out loud for the first time.

"Honey, if this, right now, is him making you happy, than I don't want to see when he makes you sad." Jazie laughs quietly.

"I know we should talk. But i really just wish he could man up and admit what he's doing. I want him to come to ME and tell me everything. I don't want to be the one to bring it up. Whats so great about this Anna girl anyway? What does she have that I don't? I mean there has to be something amazing about her if he keeps going back, right?" Jazie looks up at her, despirate for some answers.

Sarah shakes her head. "I really don't know Jaze. I don't know alot about this stuff. I'm sorry i can't help you more."

"You are helping me, just by being here for me. Thanks Sarah." Jazie hugs her and sighs. Sarah smiles sadly into her hug and wishes she could read Patricks mind right than.

What is it about her that Jazie can't give you? Why are you hurting my friend? Just admit what you did was wrong, say your sorry, and sincerely tell her you won't be unfaithful. Be a man and treat her right. Sarah stands up and takes jazie into her room.

Jazie changes and lays in bed, exhausted from todays events. Sarah tucks her in and kisses her forehead.

"Goodnight big sis." Jazie says after a yawn. "Night baby sis." Sarah whispers before shutting the door behind her and going into her own room. She changes into pajama shorts and a new tank top and hops into bed and lays between the sheets. She shuts her eyes and trys to feel better. She trys to feel like she isnt helpless in jazies situation and that she can help her best friend.

Her brain is denied this luxury and she groans, frustrated after 10 minutes of tossing and turning. She kicks her sheets off and goes over to her purse. She takes it out and dials a number.

"Hey, can we talk?... okay. I'll meet you outside by the pool." She shuts her phone and puts it in her pocket. She takes her room key and walks out the door. She makes it down into the lobby and walks out the door to the pool. She is meeted by a shadowy figure standing by a plam tree.

"Hey pete." She states flatly.

Pete turns and smiles. "Hey Sarah. What did you need to talk to me about?" She walks up to him and sighs.

"Ok. So we need to help fix this." She says, pointing between Pete and her.

"Oh?" Pete raises an eyebrow in confusion and amusment at her abruptness.

"Yes. You are patricks best friend, and I am jazies. So we are the ones that need to help them, that is if they can't help themselves." She says matter-of-factly.

Pete just nods sadly. "I know."

"You really like her, don't you?" Jazie leans against a tree.

Pete laughs lightly. "Yah, I think I might. But it's not about me. It's about Jaze. She really likes Patrick. I think she loves him.And i think he loves her too. He's my friend! If he wasn't going behind Jazie back and fucking around, I'd be all for them dating. I'd be a tad bit jealous, but i woundn't stop them. Oh, wait...woops. You knew about Patrick cheating on her, right?"

Sarah nodded. "Yah. She told me. I'm gonna fuckin kill him." She says, cracking her knuckles. Pete laughs.

"Sarah, calm down. I think he'll tell her the truth soon. I've bitched him out enough times that I think it's finally sinking in. He just needs to stop being selfish and see that what he's doing is affecting other people." Sarah nods in agreement.

"It's just that Anna was his first girlfriend,and it's always been serious with them. It was a pretty long relationship and I think he's always going to have feelings for her because of that. Thats just how it's always been for him. But that's why it's a problem. I don't think jazie will ever match up to Anna in his mind. Thats why she needs someone that will always think of her as his Anna. Yah know?" He says, rubbing his head to rid it of the confusion.

Sarah smiles. "Yah. I think I know a guy." Pete looks at her curiously.

"Oh my god. Theres another one? Who?" Pete asks despirately. Sarah laughs.

"Nevermind hun. I think we can talk more tomorrow. It's pretty late. What do you guys have scheduled tomorrow?" She pats his shoulder and starts toward the hotel.

He walks with her into the lobby and back into another elevator.

"I don't think much. We did an interview today, but i think we have one over the phone tomorrow with some chick from AP and thats about it. But thats just me and Andy." He shrugged.

"Cool, so that gives Patrick all day tomorrow to confess. And all day for me and Joe to hang out." She smiles a tthe thought.

"Right. Thats all you'll be doin. Hanging out." He laughs. She gasps and elbows him playfully. "Yes! thats ALL we'll be doing you little perv. Get you're mind out of the gutter."

He smiles. "I can't help it. I'm a guy." She laughs and they walk out of the elevator, but when they get to Sarahs room, the part ways. But not before exchanging goodbyes and a friendly hug.

"Jazies right. You are really sweet." Sarah says after they let go of the hug.

"Jazie talks about me, huh?" Pete asks with a big cheesy grin.

"Goodnight Pete." She laughs and waves. She goes through the door and shuts it behind her.

Pete sighs and finishes the length of the hall to get to his room. He smiles at the thought of Jazie talking about him.

"I knew she liked me." He says quietly to himself before opening the door to his suite.

Maybe there is hope. Maybe it's all just false hope....




I'm sorry if thats not what you expected or if it was too predictable. I could have given him cancer or something, but that would have ment the end of Fall Out Boy, and that just wasn't an option. So R&R pleeease. I'm sorry for the spelling errors but i'm a bit woosy from sleep deprivation. I'm so excited for June 29th!!(fob concert in Portland baby!!! it's in Oregon for those of you not familliar with the states and their major cities.) xo and i hope you enjoyed.
Sign up to rate and review this story