Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > When Everything Goes Wrong

Chapter 5

by headdurr 0 reviews

jklsdfakjfdsajkds

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon) - Published: 2007-05-14 - Updated: 2007-05-14 - 646 words

0Unrated
"GAahhhh I'm going to hurt that bitch! How dare she touch my Mamoru like that?! Ohhh I'll break her!" a woman with red hair said, throwing things every where.

"Calm down, Beryl. Usagi is with me. She's too nice to break it off with me, even if she like's this Mamoru Chiba. I'll make sure he knows that she's mine, and you can have him to yourself. Now stop throwing a bitch fit and tell me why you called me here? I have a party to get to." a man said.

"Oh right, Seiya, I want to go to the party. Nah-uh I know what you're going to say and I think that this party will be the perfect time for me to befriend Usagi. I could manipulate her before she even knows that I know Mamoru. He'll be as good as mine!" Beryl said.

"Oh alright, but no funny business!" Seiya said.


That night at the party Usagi is walking around the beach in a blue/black lacy bikini with a jean skirt and a jacket on top. "Hey Seiya, we need to talk." she said.

'We REALLY need to talk. After I met Mamoru I can't stop thinking about him, then our run-in at the mall is still nagging me. He's so gorgeous and I can't help but be souly attracted to him. I'm going to break up with him. I know it will hurt and I'm going to feel very guilty. But I can't keep leading him on. My feelings have changed and I don't want to hurt him later on.' she thought.

"Yeah, what is it sweetie?" Seiya said, looking nervous.

"I-uh...I want to break up. Wait, let me finish. Lately I've been thinking, I just don't feel the same for you anymore. I'm sorry, but I can't stay with you. It would be unfair to you for me to keep leading you on and making you think that I love you. I do love you Seiya, I'm just not IN love with you anymore. And now that I think about it, I don't think I ever was IN love with you. I think I was just in love with the whole romantic way we came to be together. I'm sorry." she said, trying not to look into his eyes.

"Is it that Mamoru guy? Is that why you don't love me anymore? Huh? You're gunna be a whore and run off with the next guy that lays eyes on you!? Well here, how about Joe here? Would you fuck him? Huh!? Just get the fuck away from me Usagi, I can't even look at you anymore." Seiya said angrily.

"Seiya, I-"

"No just go Usagi. If you could please go to a hotel or something and leave tomorrow. Now excuse me while I go talk to people that actually care for me." he said dramatically and started walking away.

"I'm sorry that he reacted that way, Usagi. If you need someone to talk to, let me know."

"Thank you, uhh. I'm sorry do I know you?" Usagi asked confused.

"Oh right, I'm Beryl. A friend of Seiya's. Don't worry he'll get over it, he's just heartbroken. Oh oh oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to lay on the guilt." Beryl said.

"Oh no, it's ok. I know you didn't mean to. Thank you for your offer, and it was nice meeting you, but I have to go." Usagi said.

"Same here, but wait. If you don't mind me asking. Why have your feelings changed?" she asked.

"I-I really don't know." Usagi said as she walked away.



'There's nothing like a nice walk on the beach. Hello who is that?' Mamoru thought as he strolled down his private beach.

"Um, excuse me, Miss. This is a private beach. If you're lost I can have my driver take you home-Usagi?!" he said.
Sign up to rate and review this story