Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Strike Up The Band, Rydon Is Beckoning

Chapter Eleven.

by ryanrossISsove 5 reviews

lalala.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-05-16 - Updated: 2007-05-16 - 808 words

2Exciting
=======================================================
Ryan's POV-

Everything's back to normal.

Me and Spencer are fine, Jon and Brendon are fine, Jon's got Brendon on this thoughtfully

planned out, perfectly designed diet, to gain back every single pound he lost, he takes good care

of him, but some times I think Jon's oblivious to everything.

Psht, if I was with Brendon, he wouldn't have lost a pound.

It's just one of those days where I don't want to go anywhere, but we need to go to the cabin for

a week, to finish up the CD.

"Ryro, are you all packed?" Spencer asked, tugging a little suitcase behind him.

I got off the couch.

"Mhm, pretty much." I said, walking off into our room, and grabbing a backpack, slinging it

across my back.

"Okay, we're off." he said, opening the front door, and heading down the steps. I followed him,

and got in around to the passenger's side.

"So, how long are we spending here?" I asked him, as he started up the car, and drove off.

"Not sure, long enough to finish up, though." he said.

"Haha, it's funny cause im usually the one on top of the ball..." I said, almost mumbling to myself.

"What have I done to you?" he asked, chuckling afterward.

"Spencer, you're so screwed up." I laughed.

"I know...but, it's why you love me, am I right?" he asked.

"Of course." I said, as we drove off, towards the cabin.
========================================
Brendon's POV-

"Brendon, it's time for you're one o'clock snack." Jon called.

"Uh, but we need to leave, Ryan and Spencer are already on their way to the cabin!" I yelled back, finishing my last minute packing.

"Without you're one o'clock snack, you'll die, Brendon." Jon said, dramatically.

I rolled my eyes, and picked up my bag, hauling it over to the kitchen, where Jon handed me a bag of Teddy Grahms.

"Eat the whole thing." he ordered, smiling, then kissing my head.

I nodded.

"Your lucky I like Teddy Grahms, otherwise I'd go puke em' up." I said, chuckling.

"Bren! Don't kid around like that!" he said, slapping my arms.

"Ouch!" I said, pushing him playfully back.

"Jerk." he mumbled, obviously kidding.

I took my bag, and Teddy Grahms in my hand, and followed Jon out to the car.

I got in the passengers seat, and he got in the front, started it up, and pulled out.

"Are we there yet?" I asked, putting my head against the head rest, and sighing.

"Brendon, we just pulled out..." Jon said.

"Oh..." I said, looking up, and seeing that we were within feet of my house.

After about five minutes, I asked again.

"Are we there yet?" I said, restlessly.

"Brendon, it takes about two hours to get to the cabin, now eat those." Jon said, keeping his eyes on the road.

I sat up, and turned the radio on.

------------------------------------------------------------------
1 HOUR LATER.

"Karma Police, I've given all I can, its not enough!" I sang, directly into Jon's ear.

He just rolled his eyes, he knew, as soon as he put that Radiohead CD in, that he'd be in for a treat, especially during Karma Police.

Suddenly, his cell phone rang.

"Shh." he hushed me. I whispered the rest of the song, as I also ease dropped on Jon's call.

"Hey guys...yeah?...okay, alright we're about five minutes from there...okay. See you then, bye." he said.

"Who was that?" I asked, eagerly.

"Spencer, they're stopping at Burger King, and we're going to stop too." he said.

I gave him a blank look.

"Burger King?" I asked.

"Oh Brendon, don't use that as an excuse not to eat, they have salads." He said, rolling his eyes.

Shit, almost got away with that one.

"Fine." I sighed.

"What?" he asked.

"You're going to make me fat." I said.

He laughed, almost because he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Brendon...you're STILL underweight! Once you gain the weight back, you can eat normally." he told me.

"Whatever, but the first pair of pants I can't fit into, it's back to the toilet bowl for me." I said.

Jon looked about ready to rip his hair out.

"Brendon, why can't you diet when you feel the need, like the rest of the world? You know, eating right, exercise?" he asked

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well, if it landed you in the hospital last time, I don't think you're best bet would be bulimia." he said.

"Jon, I'm totally kidding, I'd never go bulimic again." I said, putting my hand on his shoulder.

He smiled.

"Good, because I love you." he said, kissing me.

"I love you too." I told him.

Just a quick update, this stories making me suffer from a tad bit of writers block, but it'll be okay, I have a few ideas, don't worry, just review. =]
Sign up to rate and review this story