Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What Lies Behind the Masoleum Doors

Chapter Three

by x_____ER 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Romance, Sci-fi - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-05-16 - Updated: 2007-05-17 - 634 words

0Unrated
It was a girl. She was hunched up in a corner, and Bob was nearing closer to her, like a cautious person trying to pet a dog that might bite.

"A girl?" Mikey questioned.

"Don't hurt me, please!" The girl cried.

"We're not going to hurt you, Sweetheart. We're the good guys." Bob smiled softly at her.

Gerard adverted his gaze from the girl and looked at Frank. "Did you get the vampire?" He asked.

"I had it." Frank said.

"What do you mean you had it?" Gerard asked, suddenly getting angry.

"I had it, but it flew out the window."

"Out the window?"

"Yeah, I was in-"

"Forget it, I don't have time for all of this." Gerard said, turning around and stalking out of the room and down the hall.

Bob reached his hand out to the girl and helped her up. "Are you sure you're not going to hurt me?" She asked.

"Of course we're not going to hurt you. We wouldn't do that." Bob said, grabbing her arm and leading her out of the room and down the hall after Gerard. Ray, Frank and Mikey followed after him.

"So, why were you in there? Why were you here?" Mikey asked the girl who was looking around at everyone like they were illegal immigrants and they were holding bombs with detinators in their hands.

"I-I was with a friend. His name was Nix. We were at a party, and we got bored. So we went to the 'so called' haunted house on Fifth Avenue and went inside. We fooled around for a while, you know, calling the ghosts and paranormal. Something happened I don't know what, and we got freaked out, we ran around and eventually found a room and hid in it. A few seconds later, that thing came in and-and-" The girl stopped talking and started bawling. She had obviously lost a friend to that vampire. "I didn't know this place was really haunted."

"Shh, shh, it's okay." Ray hushed, walking up to the girl and also putting a caring arm around her. "And it's not haunted. That was a vampire."

"A vampire?" She asked, looking to Ray. "A vampire?" She repeated, unbelieving.

"Yes." Bob confirmed. "We hunt that kind of stuff."

"You hunt vampires?" She asked.

"Well, not just vampires. We also hunt the paranormal stuff too." Ray explained.

"You guys are telling her all this stuff about us when we don't even know her name!" Gerard spun around, walking backwards.

"My name is Blair, and I have no use of the information you guys are giving me. I mean, I don't even know your names."

Gerard rolled his eyes and stopped. "Gerard, Frank, Ray, Mikey, Bob." He said, pointing to each of them.

"Thanks." Blair rolled her eyes. "So, where are you going?"

"Back to our house." Mikey said. "We need to do some stuff and track other things."

"Okay." Blair smiled. "I'll see ya around!" She started to walk off in a different direction as they got outside, but a hand grabbed her forearm roughly. Blair spun around and looked at Gerard.

"Hold on, you're not going anywhere. You can't just leave now that we've told you all that stuff about us." He smirked. "Wouldn't that be suspicious?"

"I wouldn't think so..." Blair gave a confusing face.

"Well, us telling you all that information, and then you leaving, means we can't trust you. You could be on the bad side." Gerard informed. Blair could see a slight glint in his eyes that obviously meant he was up to something. "You could be tricking us."

"I'm not, I promise." Blair insisted.

"Well, you'll just have to stay with us anyway." Gerard smirked again, his eyes still glinting, while the guys behind him scowled. "Just to make sure."
Sign up to rate and review this story