Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Earworm

Chapter 1

by horsie890 1 review

If you haven't read "Jesus's Brother Bob" AND "Happy Cake Day", go read those (in that order) before you read this. - It's happened to everyone; you get a song stuck in your head. It stays for aw...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-05-16 - Updated: 2007-05-17 - 335 words

0Unrated
"Gerard, you have to see this," said Bob with a laugh. Gerard rolled his eyes.

"Not now, Bob, I have to go. The interview starts in five minutes-"

"And this will take about forty seconds. Trust me; it's really funny." The singer sighed and walked over to Bob, watching the laptop's screen. Bob smirked and pressed play on the YouTube video.

Here's a llama, there's a llama, and another little llama.
Fuzzy llama, funny llama, llama, llama, DUCK.
Llama, llama, cheesecake, llama, tablet, brick, potato, llama,
Llama, llama, mushroom, llama, llama, llama, DUCK.


"Bob..." Gerard began, but the song wasn't over yet. Bob was now singing along, much to the his annoyance.

I was once a treehouse, I lived in a cake.
But I never saw the way the orange slayed the rake.
I was only three years dead, but it told a tale.
And now listen, little child, to the safety rail.


'This does not make any sense at all,' thought Gerard. He found himself smiling in spite of this. It was funny.

Did you ever see a llama kiss a llama on the llama?
Llama's llama, tastes of llama, llama, llama, DUCK.
Half a llama, twice the llama, not a llama, farmer, llama.
Llama in a car, alarm a llama, llama, DUCK.

Is that how it's told now? Is it all so old?
Is it made of lemon juice? Doorknob, ankle, cold.
Now my song is getting thin; I've run out of luck.
Time for me to retire now and become a DUCK.


"See? I told that was funny!" said the drummer, launching into a fit of laughter. Gerard merely smiled and shook his head before exiting the bus. He almost ran over Frank in the process.

"Llama!" said the guitarist happily. Gerard raised an eyebrow in suspicion.

"What?"

"...I said hi...is that bad?" Frank asked with sudden confusion. Gerard was about to respond, but realized he only had about four minutes to get to the interview, and continued on his way.
Sign up to rate and review this story