Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > And I Saw God Cry In The Reflection Of My Enemies...

Meeting

by FallOutGrl 2 reviews

This is the last installment. Or so I think. I don't know. Enjoy.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-14 - Updated: 2007-05-14 - 261 words

0Unrated
I'm not going /anywhere.... /

Pete looked up at her still body. Nothing. He was hearing voices now. Suddenly the heart monitor started getting fainter and fainter. Thousands of screams radiated from the room. Pete just couldn't understand where they were coming from. Patrick burst into the room, with Andy, Joe, and Erin fast in tow. Patrick picked Pete up off the floor. Tears were flowing down his face and he was kicking. Pete still didn't know where the screams were coming from.
"PETE! PETE! PETE!!! STOP SCREAMING!!!!!" Patrick shouted. Pete then realized he was screaming. He shut his mouth and collapsed into Patrick.
"Pete, are you okay?" Erin asked touching his arm. He flinched and turned away.
"No! She's leaving me here by myself!!! I CAN DO IT ALONE!" Pete started shouting again. Patrick held him tightly so he couldn't run away.
"Peter! Just leave her! There's nothing we can do!" Patrick replied. Pete shook his head before he stopped struggling against Patrick's tight grip. He slid past Patrick's arms and fell to the floor.
"She's going to die. Just like Charlotte, isn't she? And I can't do anything to stop this either," He walked over to Chelsea's pale body and stroked her cheek. Tears from Pete splashed on her face and she held her tightly. "I'm so sorry I'm not strong enough." He cried. Erin turned away into Andy's shoulder. This was just too heartbreaking for everyone. The heart rate monitor slowed to a stop. Pete shaking frame was pressed tightly against Chelsea's dead body.




Three reviews and I'll continue!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story