Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > And I Saw God Cry In The Reflection Of My Enemies...

Electric Kisses On Metal Lips

by FallOutGrl 1 review

Hey. Sup?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-05-17 - Updated: 2007-05-17 - 222 words

0Unrated
Hey everyon-er-Erin! I'm writing this chapter in my social class becuase my group for our project isnt here and they have all the stuff. In social, we're supposed to take a song and changing it to fit a Russian leader. It's acutally pretty gay. We're doing NeYo's So Sick. Anyhoo, on with the story.

Peter held in his tears until they got home. They all decided just to leave him be and let him sulk in his room. Three hours into the silence they heard screams and things being thrown at the walls. Erin decided to go and talk to him. She entered the room only to avoid having a lava lamp thrown at her head.
"PETER!!!!" Erin shouted as she ducked. Pete dropped everything and ran to her immediatley.
"I'M SORRY! Are you okay?" Pete asked and hugged her tightly.
"Yeah I'm alright, you?" She asked hugging him back.
"No...Why'd she have to leave?" He sobbed.



"Peter! Peter! WAKE UP!!!!" Chelsea screamed. Pete opened his eyes immediatley. Chelsea was craddling him gently as he thrashed in his nightmare state. Erin was looking back at him from the drivers seat. THey had pulled over. He looked up at her in shock.
"What?" He asked in surprise.
"Peter hunny, you fell asleep and started having a nightmare." Chelsea stated worriedly.

MORE LATER!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story