Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Were star cross'd lovers, baby

7.This trips taking me somewhere, nowhere; to you

by prissynblack 0 reviews

We both feel back on the bed releasing a love sigh from our mouths.Kayla and I burst into fits of laughter.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-17 - Updated: 2007-05-18 - 1557 words

0Unrated
NOTE:

Srry for the wait guys! I was just taking a minute to get the chapter written the way i wanted it.I hope you enjoy this update and the next one will be getting real interesting Nudge nudge;wink wink. Well without futher a-do i introduce chapter 7.

DONT FORGET:

I need atleast 4 reviews to continue!!!!


"Well Mrs.Urie..if I can call you that?"

She nodded her head yes.

"From when I first had the opportunity to get to know your son I liked him. He has a good personality and you have rasied a wonderful son. I'm not being with him for no other reason then the fact that I love him. Mrs. Urie I said it..yes..I love your son. I know you may not approve of him going with me but if you'd just give it a chance. Yesterday when I told my mom I loved him she disowned me and Kicked me out. I choose him over my mom" a tear started to trickle down my cheek. I stopped talking and forced smile. Looking down for my moment to choke back tears. I didn't want to make it seem like I wanted sympathy from her.

"Sorry" I said fanning my face.

"Its okay" she reassured.

"Well to make a long story short I love your son and I'd do anything for him. He's who I know I want to be with"

I don't know if it was me or her face was lighting up to be this faded red.

"Give me hug" she squealed.

I smiled as I walked up to her and she lured me into a hug, She then leaned out the hug and held my arms.

"I had the wrong impression of you and I'm sorry" she apologized.

"Its okay"

We heard clapping behind us. It was brendon. He came up to me and grabbed my waist.

"I feel so much better now that you two get along" he sighed.

"Me too" I glanced at his mother then looked back up at Brendon.

He then grabbed my face as his lips clashed against mines. I laughed as I pushed him away.

"Not in front of your mother" I hissed.

"You know I was a teenager once. How do you think I got Brendon?" his mother said.

Me and Brendon laughed.

"Then in that case!" he picked me up bridal style and kissed me on the cheek. "Yeah we'll be seeing you later" he said.

"Alright bye" she waved at us as we left out the door.

"Bye" I waved back.

He put me in the car and after he jumped in he started the ignition and we were off.
--------
I was sitting on Brendons lap with my arms around his neck.

"I want to spend evey waking minute I can with you" My eyes continued to look into Brendons as I nearly whispered the words.

"I don't want to ever let you go again" his words made me feel as if I was floating.

"Yeah you guys are starting to creep me out" Ryan suggested.

"Leave them alone" Kayla said hitting him on his arm, but not leaving her eyes from the TV

"Ouch" he screeched looking at his girlfriend.

"Well.." she hissed.

I had started to blow in his ear and he started feeling under my shirt.

"Yeah this is getting disturbing" ryan said.

"Your just mad because he isn't feeling on you" I replied.

"Yeah that's exactly why I think its disturbing" Ryan mocked.

I looked at Brendon and our eyes met. I lowered my head as I had began to blush a little.

Kayla P.O.V

"Dude Hannah Montana is so cool" I cheered.

"A 6 yr old trapped into a 17 yr old body" ryan laughed.

I gave him a death stare then looked straight ahead.

"I'm sorry" he said grabbing a hold of my waist.

I smiled as he leaned into kiss me.

Brendon P.O.V

Me and ryan were saying our good byes since we had to head home.

"I really don't want to say good bye" I said as I held her waist and she had her arms around my neck.

"then don't. Just say I'll see you soon" her smile made me feel so much better.

"Then I guess I'll see you soon"

"Alright see you soon" she said giving me a peck on then lips.

I let go of her waist and walked to my car. As I got in I looked at ryan who was in the passenger seat.

"Ready I asked?"

"Yep"

I looked back at Ashley.

"I love you" she called.

"I love you too" I said back and with that I gave her a wave and drove off.

Ashley P.O.V

Kayla and I were laying in bed together. We were facing each others direction and talking about how good we felt.

"I can not believe we have boyfriends" she squealed.

"I know and there so great"

"When Ryan holds me I feel as if I'm invincible"

"The way me and Brendons eyes meet at certain minutes is so magical"

"It feels as if butterflies are fluttering in my stomach when I'm around him" she said feeling herself up.

"In certain way he says things, turns me on"

"Oh Ryan" she sat up laying her left hand over her balled up right. Towards her cheek

"Oh Brendon" I sat up and over dramatically laid my hand palm up on my forehead.

We both feel back on the bed releasing a love sigh from our mouths.

Kayla and I burst into fits of laughter.

"Lets make a pack" Kayla insisted facing me.

"Of what?" I turned to face her.

"Lets make a pack to always be friends. To always be there or each other when we need to the most"

"Okay" a smile played along my lips as I held my pinky out. "NO crosses count"

"This is so elementary but what the heck" Kayla said attaching her pinky with mines.

"bff's together for ever" we whispered in unsion.

Couple weeks later

"I announce to you seniors, the graduating class of 07' "

The students then threw there caps up. The caps flew as if firecrackers were being lit on the fourth of July. After throwing mines up I hugged Brendon and our lips clashed together. Our kiss was interrupted when a happy Kayla and ryan burged over.

"WERE OUT OF SCHOOL" Kayla yelled.

"I KNOW" I squealed grabbing her hand.

Ryan and Brendon exchanged high fives.

"Hey guys I want to go find my dad real quick" I reassured the gang.

I then ran off and went to find him.

"Baby" I heard someone call. I saw my dad in the distnce. I ran up to him and gave him a bear hug.

"I'm so proud of you" he said with the biggest grin.

"Thanks dad, but where is my mom?" I asked.

"Honey she didn't want to come"

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah..sweetie I'm so sorry" he pleaded.

"It's okay" I forced smile.

"But I have a surprise for you. Actual you and your friends"

"Orly? Let me go get them" I said running off.

-----

"Okay dad, what is it?"

Spencer, Jon, Ryan, Brendon and Kayla were all gathered around.

"Well I booked you guys in a 5 stat hotel for a weekend in Los Anglos California " my dad announced.

"Thanks so much" I gave him a great big hug.

"Oh guys I won't beable to go" Spencer said.

"Me either" Jon agreed.

"That sucks" Kayla sighed.

"I know" I agreed.

"Why?" Brendon asked.

"Well I promised my mom I'd go visit my grandparents before we started recording"

"And I promised my dad I'd go spend some time with my mom in Chicago" Jon said after spencer.

"Alright" I huffed.

"Oh..oh okay" Kayla stuttered.

"Sorry guys" Spencer and Jon said in unison.

"Its alright" I said play hitting them.

"It'll just be the four of us" Ryan informed.

"Plus 6 is a crowd" Brendons joke relieved everyones tention they had been building up.

I wrapped my arms around Brendons waist.

"I love you" the whisper of my voice brought a smile upon his face.

"I love you too"

I jumped up so I could lay peck on his lips. I looked over at my dad who had sheepish smile.

"What?" I questioned.

"Nothing baby doll...its nothing" he replied.

-------

"Do you have everything need?" Brendon yelled out leaning on the car.

"Yep" I replied locking the apartment.

"I know I do" Kayla yelled out running to the car.

"Yeah I'm loaded up" Ryan shouted

"You sure?" he asked again to everybody.

"I think so" I poundered.

He looked back at me with a worried expression.

"Just playing baby" I threw my arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. "This should be fun"

"Yeah because your there"

I stared at him and burst out laughing.

"Your so cheesy but I LOVE IT"

"Hey guys we have to hit the road" Ryan yelled peaking his head out from the back window.

"Yeah so save the sex talk for the hotel room" Kayla joked.

Me and chuckled silently to ourselves as I went to the drivers seat and he went to the passengers.

We both got into the car. I started the ignition and we were off.
Sign up to rate and review this story