Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Marriage for Dummies

Numero Quince

by swimfan625 4 reviews

pete wentz

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-18 - Updated: 2007-05-18 - 532 words

1Exciting
/Sorry for the lack of updates =)/

"Has it been half an hour yet?" Natalie whined, freshly showered as she sat at the foot of the stairs.

"I don't know Babe," Pete sighed, as the doorbell rang.

"It's him!" She jumped up, moving to the door as fast as she could, throwing it open only to find Joe, Patrick, and Andy, "Dammit, /don't do that to me/!"

"Missed you too, Nat."

"They found the baby, move," she stated, pushing them away from the door as a car pulled into the driveway, "Nevermind, Hey Baby," she smiled kissing Allison's forehead before hugging Pete's parents as they stepped into the house.

"You're in a good mood today." Mrs. Wentz smiled kissing her daughter-in-law's cheek.

"They found Kingston."

"Darling that's wonderful! When are you supposed to get him?"

"A police officer came by the house and had Pete ID Samantha and Riley and said that another officer would bring him by within half an hour."

"My brubber's coming!?" Allison squealed, jumping into Pete's arms.

"Yep, he should be home any minute," he smiled, kissing her forehead, "How did all of you know to come right now and at the same time?"

"We were bored," Patrick smiled, sitting down behind Natalie.

"We wanted to bring Allison back before your brother taught her something illegal," Mr. Wentz chuckled.

"Excuse me? Is this the Wentz residence?"

"Yes!" Natalie squealed, jumping up again, "Oh my God," she whispered taking the small bundle he held, "I missed you Kingston," she said softly before kissing his forehead as a few tears fell.

"My baby boy's back," Pete smiled, wrapping his arms around Natalie and the baby as a few of his own tears fell.

"Mommy?" Ally asked, tugging on Natalie's shirt before Pete picked her up, "I missted you Tingston," she smiled kissing the little boy's head, "I lub you."

"I hate to interrupt," the officer began, "But I believe there's something you need to know."

Pete nodded, stepping away from the hug as he moved to the door.

"When we got to the house where they were keeping your son we noticed that it had extremely high levels of mold which is one reason why we took him by the hospital. He should be fine but there's always the off chance that he may become sick, and possibly die, so it's critical that you keep a close eye on him for the next week."

"Thank you," he said softly, "Um would you mind if I ask you a quick question?"

"Go ahead."

"When you went to the house, were there any other children? Probably around two years old?"

"No, sir. Your son was the only one."

"Thank you," Pete said again, shaking the mans hand, "And thank you for bringing Kingston back to us."

"It's no problem sir," the officer smiled before walking back to his car.

"What'd he say?" Natalie asked softly as Pete stepped back into the house.

"He said that the doctor's said the baby's fine but we should keep an eye on him for the next week or so."

"He'll be okay though, right?"

"He'll be fine Sweetie, we just need to keep an eye on him."
Sign up to rate and review this story