Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Break Me.

A relationship begins as a relationship breaks.

by BenjisRiotGirl79 1 review

Benji, Katie, Maggie, and Joel have something coming for them.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-05-18 - Updated: 2007-05-19 - 921 words

0Unrated
-Joel's Point Of View-
Katie Just Screamed Her Past In My Face And Everyone Was Staring At Us But I Didnt Care. I Was Still Trying To Digest What She Had Said To Me. I Went Back To The Lunch Room And Sat Down At The Table. I Had My Mouth Open Wide and My Eyes Were Wide Too. Maggie And Benji Looked At Me And I Knew They Wanted To Know What Happened. So I Told Them.

-Normal Point Of View-
"What Happened?"Maggie Asked Joel. "Well I Went To Talk To Her And She Told Me What Happened To Her When She Was Two And She Said..." He Was Cut Off By Maggie Screaming." She What!? I Cant Believe That She Told You. She Never Told Anybody But Me And Her Mom Already knew So Im The Only One She Told Except For now. Did You Force Her To Tell You?!" Joel Could Hear The Anger In Her Voice.

"No. She Told Me On Her Own" Joel Said. Maggie Just Got Up And Walked Outside For some Fresh Air. And Went Back In. "Listen Joel. She Probably Didnt Mean To Tell You. Shes Under Alot Of Stress Right Now And She Just Blurted It Out. Just Forget That She Ever Said That To You." Maggie Said Calm And Walked Out To Her Car. How Could Joel Forget What Katie Told Him? Could You Forget? No.

"Dude When We Get Home You Have To tell Me What She Said To You. Its Important."Benji Said As Serious As He Could. Joel Just Gave Him A Funny Look And Said Alright. That Night Joel Told Benji Everything And Benji Had The Same Reaction As Joel Did. Why Did Benji Want To Know So Bad? The Next Day Katie Was At School.She Looked A Mess. Her Hair Wasnt Brushed And It Was in A Sloppy Bun And Her Make Up Was Smeared Down Her Face. And Katie Didnt Give A Damn.

At Lunch Benji Slipped. "Are You Retarded? You Shouldnt Be Here.You Should Be At Home." Benji Said To Katie."What Did You Just Call Her?" Maggie Was Furious. "Well Your A Bad Friend For Letting Her Be Here." Benji Said To Maggie.SLAP! Maggie Had Just Slapped Benji Across His Face And Walked Off Crying."God Why are You Such A Dick Head? Shes The Best Friend A Person Could Ask For And She Put Up With My Whining And Her Past Isnt Perfect Either.

"Katie Had Let That Last Part Slip. She Wasnt Suppose To Tell People About That. "What Do You Mean?" Joel Asked. "Well When She Was 10 Her Dad Died Of Cancer. After That Not Even A Year Later Her Mom Got Remarried And Maggie Got Suicidal. She Started Running Away And Smoking. I Was Already Smoking So We Did It Together And I Cut With Her To.

Everything Just Went Bad To Worse And Finally Everything Is Good Again. But Please Keep That To Yourself." Katie Had Just Told Them Maggie's Past. They Just Met A Few Days Ago And They Told Them Everything About Their Awful Past. How Come They Felt So Open With Them And No One Else? Months Flew By And At One Point In That Time Katie And Maggie Has Gotten Closer To Benji And Joel.But They Made New "Friends" And Started To Hang Out With Them More Than Maggie And Katie.

Their New "Friends" Were The Slutiest Girls In School And The Drug Dealers. Katie Was Worried About Them But Didnt Tell Maggie. Maggie Felt The Same But Didnt Tell Katie. One Day Katie Has Had It And Marched Up To Benji And Tell Him What She Had On Her Mind.

Joel Was Near By And So Was Maggie. "Why Are You Hanging Out With The Slut Of The School And The Drug Dealers. You Could Get In Huge Trouble." Katie Said. "Because I Can. Why Are You So Worried About Me? Do You Like Me Or Somehting?" Benji Asked. He Had A Smirk Across His Face. " I Did But You have To Be An Ass Hole All The Time." Katie Said. Benji Went To The Slutties Girl In The Whole School And Asked Her Out Right In Front Of Katie. Of Course She Said Yes. Two Could Play That Game. Katie Went Up To Joel And Asked Him Out.

At First He Wasnt Sure. But Then Katie Talked Him Into It."Alright Fine. You Win." Joel Said Smiling. But Maggie Looked Like She Was Jealous. And Katie Saw This. At Katie's House Maggie Was Over There Helping Katie Get Ready For Tonight. Katie Was Going To Talk To Maggie About What She Saw Yesterday. "Maggie...Do You Like Joel?" Katie Asked.

"Umm No What Gave You That Idea?" Maggie Looked Everywhere But Katie. "That Idea Came From That Look You Had On You Face When I Asked Joel Out." Katie Said With A Smirk." ALright Fine. I Do Like Joel But Please Dont Tell Him." Maggie Pleaded With Doggie Eyes. " ALright." Katie said Smiling. "Whatever You Do Tonight Please Dont Kiss Him." Maggie Asked. And Demanded. " I Dont Like Joel Like That So Dont Worry. I Know This Is Terrible But Benji Made Me So Mad And I Had To Make Him Mad To. I Know He Likes Me. But Why Is He Such An Ass?" Katie Looked Sad.

"Because He's Benji But Dont Worry. I Understand." Maggie Said Patting Katie's Back. " Thanks." Katie Said With A Smile.
Sign up to rate and review this story