Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Break Me.

Enemies? Nah, More like lovers.

by BenjisRiotGirl79 0 reviews

Crushes. Not Literally.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-05-18 - Updated: 2007-05-19 - 784 words

0Unrated
-Joel And Benji's House.Benji and Joel's Converstaion-
" Hey Dude." Benji Said Walking In To The Room."Hey Benji...How Was Your Date?" Joel Asked. "Well Katie Was Right. Shes A Slut. But It Was Okay. I Wouldnt Do It Again." Benji Confessed. Joel Was Getting Ready For His And Katie's Date As "Friends". Benji Was Looking Upset And Jealous And Joel Saw It. "Dude Whats Wrong?" Joel Asked Benji.

Benji Hid It and Said "Nothing Im Fine." Joel Just Sat Down Beside Him And Said,"Benji Were Twins. I Know When Something Is Wrong Even If You Hide It." Joel Said With A Smile. "Well I Do Like Katie But I Dont Think She'll Talk To Me Again. Why Am I An Ass to Her All The Time? With All That She Went Through And Everything." Benji Looked Down.

"Well You Dont Deserve Her Talking To You But I Think She Will Talk To You Again. But I Think Your An Ass Because Your The Evil Twin." Joel Said With A Laugh. Benji Smiled Quickly And Frowned. "Look You Go To Her House And Fix It." Joel Said To Benji. "No Way Man Im Not Going." Benji Said Quickly. " Well Fine Then Im Not Going...Do You Want Her To Hate Us Both?" Joel Asked. Benji Just Looked At Him For A Long Time.


-Back At Katie's House-
Its Passed The Time For Joel To Come. I Think He Stood Me Up. Figures. If Hes The Twin Of Benji Madden Then I Should Of Guessed This Would Happen. Maggie Lefted A Long Time Ago Because Joel Should Of Been Here A Long Time Ag... Katie Was interrupted From Her Thoughts To Hear The Door Bell. Katie Walked Over To The Door And Opened It.

Katie Was Wearing Really Tight Pants THat Was Really Cute And Tank Top And Her Black Rimmed Glasses With A Sloppy Bun.When Katie Opened The Door She Was Shocked To Who She Saw. It Was Benji! She Quickly Closed The Door In His Face. "I Deserved That But Can I Please Talk To You?" Benji Said Through The Door.

Katie Opened The Door A Little and She Said,"Start Talking." "Can I Come In?" Benji Asked. "Dont Push It." Katie Said Sturnly. But She Opened The Door A Little Wider So He Could Come In. "Nice House." Benji Said. " Did You Come Her To Look At My House Or Did You Have Something To Say Like An Apology?" Katie Said Emotionless.

"Alright I Am An Ass. And I Want To Apologize For What I Put You Through Since Day 2." He Said. He Was Sencer An Katie Could See It." Okay If Thats It You Can Leave Now...But I Do Except Your Apology." Katie Said. Benji Was Walking To The Door When Katie Stopped Him." Why Didnt Joel Come?" Katie Asked Benji. He Turned Around And Said," Because He Wanted Me To Come And Apologize." Benji Said Laughing.

"Oh. Well Since Hes Not Coming Do You Want To Stay?" Katie Had Nervousness in Her Voice And Benji Could Hear It. "Okay. Sure." Benji Said And Walked Away From The Door. "Did You Really Mean What You Said Yesterday. When You Said That You Did Like Me But I Was An Ass?" Benji Asked Out Of No Where.

"Yea. I Still Do And Your Still An Ass." Katie And Benji Were Laughing And Benji Stopped. "I Like You Too." Benji Said And Then Looked Down. Katie Put Her Finger Under Benji's Chin To Lift Up his Face So She Could See It And Then The Perfect Moment To Kiss But Katie Hesitated And Looked Away. When She Looked Back At Benji He Was So Close To Her Face That When She Turned Her Head To Face Benji That They Kissed.

Katie Pulled Away And Looked Shocked. Benji Quickly Apologized. "Im Sorry Katie. I.." He Was Cut Off By Katie Pressing her Lips Against His. And Then It Lead To A Make-Out Session. After Their Little Make-Out, Katie And Benji HAd This Conversation So They Could Get To Know Each Other Better.

They Talked For Hours And Inbetween Those Hours There Was Some Kissing To. Benji Pulled Away And Looked At his Watch. It Was 12:49 A.M And He Had To Leave. Benji Was Making His Way to The Door And Stopped And Turned When He Got There. Katie Was Following Him To The Door."Does This Mean We Go Out, Like A Couple?" Benji Asked. "If You Want It To Mean That." Katie Said With A Smile. " Yes I Do. Id Really Love That." Benji Said And Started To Blush. Benji Gave Katie A Good Night Kiss And Left.
Sign up to rate and review this story