Categories > Books > Harry Potter

So Weird

by Walter 0 reviews

They say that love has no boundaries. Well, neither does lust!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica, Humor - Characters: Draco, Hagrid - Published: 2007-05-19 - Updated: 2007-05-19 - 671 words - Complete

-1OOC
Night had long fallen on Hogwarts castle, and even Dumbledore was already asleep, but the light was on in Hagrid's hut, although very little of it penetrated the thick curtains. Hagrid himself was pacing the cabin impatiently; he was obviously waiting for someone. Whoever it was, was privileged: nobody at Hogwarts ever saw Hagrid as he was now, dressed from head to foot in shiny black leather that creaked with every movement, his huge hairy belly hanging out, a spiked collar and bracelets on his neck and wrists, his hands wringing a leather belt.

"Where the bloody hell is he?" muttered Hagrid for the hundredth time, and almost instantly there was a knock on the door. Hagrid rushed toward it and swung it open.

"Finally!" he said as Draco Malfoy hurried in. "What took yeh so long?"

"Peeves got in the way," said Draco.

For a moment, they ogled each other, and then Hagrid said, "Well, come on, I can' wait ter get started. Bin waitin' fer it the whole summer, I have."

"So have I," replied Draco, pulling off his robes. He was completely naked underneath. Hagrid inhaled sharply, his eyes flashing with lust. Grabbing the boy, he dragged him toward his bed where he forced Draco to his knees, clasping a leather collar around his neck (this one was chained to the bedpost).

"Do it," said Draco, trembling in anticipation.

Taking a deep breath, Hagrid swung the leather belt high in the air and brought it down hard (but not too hard) on Draco's buttocks.

"OH, YES!" cried the boy, his fingernails digging into the floorboards. "Yes, oh, yes, hit me hard..."

With a growl, Hagrid struck again.

"AAAAAAHHH!!!" cried Draco, writhing in ecstasy.

"Take that, yeh little bastard," said Hagrid, breathing heavily, as he brought down the belt yet again. The throbbing in his pants was now painful, but he wasn't yet going to release the monster within. Winding himself up was the best part, and he was going to make it last as long as he could...

*

"Well, I'd better go," said Draco a couple of hours later as they both lay wasted on the floor. Undoing his collar, he began to rise, but Hagrid suddenly caught his arm.

"What?" asked Draco, looking around. Hagrid was staring at something on his forearm.

"Is that -?"

"Yeah, the Dark Mark," said Draco. His eyes narrowed: "Are you gonna tell on me?"

"Hell, no," Hagrid said gruffly, releasing his arm. "I remember our agreement."

"No politics."

"Tha's right. 'Sides, I'd have ter explain how I'd managed ter see it."

Chuckling, Draco rose to his feet, walked to his robes lying on the floor and picked them up. He started to pull them on, then stopped, looking at Hagrid.

"You know that in the very near future we might have to kill each other, don't you?" he said.

"I thought we'd agreed not ter talk about politics," frowned Hagrid.

"Yeah, I know, it's just..." Draco chortled, driving his hand through his hair. "It's so weird. We're enemies, we hate each other, yet at night we fuck like rabbits, and neither of us uses that to his advantage."

"We've bin doin' that fer half a year, an' yeh've only just realized it's weird?" asked Hagrid, raising his eyebrows.

"No, I knew from the start that it was weird. I just wanted to know what you think about it."

"I don' think about it at all," said Hagrid. "I jus' accept it. Like the fact that I'm a half-giant. You?"

"Well...it's more or less the same with me. At daytime, I just pretend this part of my life doesn't exist. It helps. Otherwise I'd probably go mad."

"Haven' we gone mad already?"

"You have a point," smiled Draco. Pulling on his robes, he made to leave. "But is it such a bad thing?" he asked, his hand on the door-handle.

"I guess it is...but I don' give a damn," said Hagrid.

"Neither do I," said Draco, stepping out into the night.
Sign up to rate and review this story