Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Sealed With Blood

Sealed With Blood

by BloodyOmaha 0 reviews

Inuyasha/Eragon/Lord of the Rings Crossover My first fic plz read!!!

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Horror, Humor, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome, Kanna, Kikyo, Kirara, Koga, Miroku, Naraku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo, Other - Warnings: [!!] [?] [V] - Published: 2007-05-19 - Updated: 2007-05-20 - 314 words

0Unrated
A/N: I don't own Inuyasha, Eragon, or LOTR (But I do own a pet snake named Eragon) :)



Chapter 1: The Old Ones

Nobody can remember them. They faded out of existence thousands of years ago. Why, you may ask? They were allied with the humans in a war with the demons of the underworld. They won the battle but man (humans) became prideful with power and became corrupt and weak. The "old ones" tried to correct their mistakes but the humans turned on them and tried to destroy them. There was massive bloodshed on both sides. After two centuries the "old ones" became tired of war and decided to leave their homes in search of new land.

They left on boats to the east and were never heard of again. They faded into legend, and then to myth, then they were simply the subjects of children's stories. What no one knew was that they had found new land and had started a new empire. Over the centuries discontent grew within the new empire. Stories of humans were altered into stories of monsters. They decided to attack and kill every human that was left. Many, however, believed the humans to have changed from their ways. For this they were exiled.

The exiled went to the lands controlled by the humans and managed to disguise themselves from the humans. And here they searched to find an example that humans had changed. A century passed. They had found many examples of kindness and generosity. However the forgotten what they had come to do. Soon the "old ones" would attack and destroy humanity forever. But there was still one exile that remembered what they had come to do. There was still hope...






(A/N: I know it stinks but it is my first fanfic. I'll write an actual prologue that will explain this chapter in much greater detail.)
Sign up to rate and review this story