Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Perfect Hell

Chaper Three

by xharlequingirl 6 reviews

[Ryan/Brendon/OFC] Being Married to a rockstar doesn't always have it perks. Sometimes, it's hell.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-05-19 - Updated: 2007-05-20 - 1605 words

0Unrated
"Aiden, can you pick up your toys please?" Makayla asked her son as she held onto Caleb's hand as they walked to the other room.

"No! Playing with Uncle Pete!" Aiden said to his mother as he sat on the couch playing video games with his Pete.

Yes, the Peter Wentz. He was often at the house visiting with his nephews anytime he was in Las Vegas. Even if Ryan was out on tour. He always had a guest room in the Ross household.

"C'mon Aiden, let's pick up your toys." Pete stood up after pausing the video game and took Aiden's hand as he helped him off the couch and they both went over to the floor to get the toys up and into the toy box. "Where are Ella and Dylan?" Pete looked at Makayla, curiously.

"I don't know, Pete. I called her and told her you wanted to see Dylan. She should be here soon. It's getting hard for her to even want to move." Makayla shrugged her shoulders as she picked Caleb. He wasn't feeling well and he was permanently connected to his mother.

"She doesn't have any help?" Pete questioned as he picked Aiden up off the floor once they had finished cleaning up the army men.

"Nope, it's her and Dylan in that house all by themselves." Makayla said. "At lest I have Mrs. Henderson come in once and a while when I need to go out or I need to do things." She sighed. "Dylan scares off any potential babysitters." Makayla laughed.

"That's because he's the spawn of Satan." Pete nodded as he put Aiden down on the couch.

The door bell rang and they both looked at each other before Makayla walked over to the door with Caleb in her arms. Smiling, she pulled open the door and looked at Ella who was holding Dylan's hand with one of her own, the other resting on her back.

"It's about time you got here!" Pete smiled as he saw Dylan.

"UNCLE PETE!" Dylan let out a scream as he ran across the hallway and into his Uncle's arms. They were a good duo together. They were both crazy pyromaniacs who loved getting hurt. Or, something like that. Either way they were a good match. And, usually after a visit with Uncle Pete, Dylan was so tired he slept through the night.

"Hey baby." Pete smiled as he leaned over and kissed Ella's head. "How are you feeling?"

"Eh. I don't want to move anymore." Ella said as she took his arm and walked over to the couch and sat down. "What's wrong with Caleb?" She frowned as she sat next to him. He was curled into a little ball.

"He's not feeling good, but he doesn't want to lay down upstairs." Makayla said as she sat on the other couch.

"Aw, poor baby. I feel the same." Ella said as Caleb moved and rested his head on her thigh as Ella ran her hands through his hair.


Pete, Dylan and Aiden were busy wrestling on the living room floor while the two girls had been talking for most of the day. Caleb had stayed asleep on his aunt's thigh as she just enjoyed being able to relax. This pregnancy she had spent a good amount of it alone.

Makayla had ordered some dinner for all of them and Caleb had been put upstairs in his bed. Before sitting down for dinner, Ella had excused herself to go to the bathroom. She was feeling a lot of pressure on her bladder, like she might explode.

Coming downstairs, Ella looked at Makayla, shaking her head. "I think she's coming." She told her as she held onto her something and the door.

"What?!" Pete's eyes grew wide as he looked at Ella and Makayla. "Who is coming? You don't mean HER right?" He pointed to Ella's dropped stomach.

"Yes, I mean her." Ella said through gritted teeth as she grabbed Makayla's hand. "I have to go to the hospital."

"Okay, okay. We'll call Brendon and tell him to get his ass home." Makayla grabbed the phone and dialed Brendon's number. No answer. Then she tried Ryan's phone. No answer again. Shaking her head she looked at Pete. "Im taking her to the hospital, you stay here with the boys. Call Brendon and tell him to get home." Makayla grabbed her bag and keys as she grabbed Ella's hand again and led her outside.

Pete stood in the kitchen nodding as he looked at the boys. Dylan seemed completely unaffected by his mother's leaving as he ate his Chinese food. Nothing could get in the way of that boy and his food. Not even his baby sister being born.


Makayla drove quickly to the hospital as she was trying to coach Ella on how to breathe or at least soothe the pain a little bit. It was a lot different being the coach rather than being the pregnant irrational woman.

Getting to the hospital, they were directed towards Labor and Delivery which was on the second floor. They were buzzed in and then taken to registration, they would get her checked in and then into a pre-exam room to make sure that she was going to be kept. Sometimes you have false alarms. But, knowing that her water had broken in the house they were going to keep her. Ella was on her way.

Makayla had made sure to tell the nurses that she was going to be with Ella, unless Brendon was able to get there on time. They had no idea how long Ella would be in labor for, but Brendon was only about a two hour plane ride away. He could make it. Anything was possible.

Ella had been moved to a birthing room after the attending Doctor had told them that she was already five centimeters dilated. The baby was on her way and very quickly. She seemed to be in a rush.

"Everything is going to be okay." Makayla told Ella as she ran a hand through her hair. "Your beautiful daughter will be here soon." She nodded.

Ella let out a deep breath as she held onto the bed railing. The IV sitting in her hand made things so awkward for her, but she was trying to ignore it. She knew Bianca was on her way because the breaks in between the pain were coming few and far between.

"You sure you don't want that epidural or even a spinal?" Makayla asked.

"No, I don't want it." Ella told her as she breathed even harder. She hadn't had one with Dylan and she didn't want to be drugged up when she had Bianca either. She wanted to remember everything.


A few hours passed making it sometime in the middle of the night. The girls had kind of lost track of time until the nurse and Doctor had made an appearance to check out how dilated she was.

"I have to push!" Ella looked at the Doctor as she grunted in pain. "Please, let me push." She was now begging, the tears rolling down her cheeks mixed with sweat.

"Okay, push." The Doctor encouraged as he directed Makayla to hold one of Ella's legs as the nurse held onto the other one.

Ella was so close that Bianca's head was already crowning and even just looking you could see it already.

"She's got dark hair!" Makayla smiled at Ella who was using all of her strength to push. She just wanted her out.

"Ella, I'm going to count to ten, and then you can rest." The Doctor told her. "One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten." He said as he looked at her. "Breathe." He could almost hold onto the babies head.

Ella fell back against the bed taking a deep breath as she leaned forward against wanting to push even more.

The Doctor counted again as Ella pushed. He grabbed a hold of Bianca's head and turned her a little bit. With another big push, he was able to pull her out. Grabbing the aspirator he cleared the fluid out of her nose and throat.

Makayla was handed the scissors to make the umbilical chord cut, which she happily did. Hey, god mothers can do that too!

The nurse had immediately brought the baby onto Ella's chest to get warm as they cleaned her off. Ella looked down at her daughter and smiled as she watched her take a big deep breath.

They had then moved Bianca to the incubator and gave all three girls bands matching them to each other. Now Makayla could come up at anytime she wanted to.

"He missed it." Ella frowned at Makayla as they worked on cleaning both her and Bianca up. "He missed her birth. He promised he'd be here." She wiped her eyes. She never once wanted to be emotional over the fact that her husband wasn't there, but, the long day and the fact that it was two am took a toll on her.

"I know, baby." Makayla frowned as she wrapped her arms around her best friend. This was just another one of the downfalls of being married to a man who was married to his job. They weren't always going to be there, even if they promised they would be.



I'm going to be updating my stories based on reviews so if you want to see more of this just leave me a little review letting me know you want more! The more reviews the sooner that story gets updated. Thanks guys.
Sign up to rate and review this story