Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You're Just Too Busy Fallowing The Crowd

Sometimes Perfection Can Be Perfect Hell

by xxlaurenxx 7 reviews

title from the song "bruised" by jacks mannequin

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-05-19 - Updated: 2007-05-20 - 1079 words

0Unrated
They both smuggled me with affection, most of the time to a point where it was hard to think. Yes, Patrick's was probably a more true love, but Pete's was more willingly; that all he wanted was to find someone he could truly care for. And both of them were amazing; Patrick was beautiful and Pete was gorgeous, both in their own ways, but seeing them argue; having to constantly break of the fights that sooner or later would be fatal; it took a toll.

After the whole scene, I left. I needed to be isolated in anyway possible from the two of them, or at least the two of them together. I went back to my apartment and just lye there in my bed and thought; about what, I truly have no idea. Just random thoughts I suppose, mostly about Pete, and life. What if he truly was the only one who understood me? What if he was the one who would make me nothing, grind me down to just my bare emotions? And then I thought about Patrick. Maybe he was right all about Pete, that there was nothing that I could do to help him. That all he wanted was someone to love, that he didn't care whom.

So I sat in my bed, half awake or half asleep I have no idea, all I know is I was heartbrokenly confused about everything. My eyes watered from thought, my mind cringed as well. But then, suddenly a knock came about the door. I hesitated to move, not wanted to waste the little energy I had for someone who didn't even matter. But the knocking continued, causing me to answer it. I walked down the hallway and though the living room until I was not but a few inches from the door. I placed my hand on the metal knob and turned it, opening the door slightly to reveal a familiar face.

"Dana where the hell have you been?" a frustrated Joe asked quickly as he walked into the apartment quickly. "I've been trying you forever and you're phone is disconnected or something. Mine and Jac's anniversary is coming up and I don't know what to..." he glanced up and saw that the makeup from my eyes had seeped now to somewhere near my lips. "What's wrong?" his voice immediately changed to more of a concerned tone.

"Pat and Pete..." I began. I really didn't even need to go on. By the way Joe looked, he knew what I was talking about.

"Dana..." he said softly. He approached me, wrapping his arms around my waste he pulled me into a tight, comforting hug. "Please tell me it hasn't gotten worse..."

The tears began pouring out, something that wasn't completely surprising seeing as I was around Joe. That boy had a way of just pulling my emotions out. It wasn't a bad thing either, I felt like I could talk to that boy about anything. "They're fighting again, Joe; over what's best for me. Patrick wont lay off of Pete and me for one minute." I took a pause as I dug my head into his neck. "If it wasn't for me they probably would have punched each other's head's off."

"Dana... everything is going to be find, I promise you." The words he spoke were with such confidence it was hard not to believe him. "Those two have always been like this. They always fight but sooner or later they give in and give up."

"No, not Pat. Not when he's like this." Joe loosened up his grip and looked me straight in the face, giving me a puzzled glance. "Patrick has never, ever gotten into physical contact with anyone, especially Pete. This whole deal, it's huge to him."

"No, Dana, he'll loosen up to the whole you Pete thing." I shook my head and looked down in disbelief.

The whole rest of the night was just me and Joe being buds and hanging out like we used to before he got famous. It's really true what they say, about fame effecting the family and friends just as much as it does the actual person. I mean, ever since my boys stepped out of the scene and into Hollywood land, things have been so different. Our relationships have changed, I mean, I barely ever see Andy anymore, and now, Patrick and Pete could give a shit about each other.

"You should really go back to Pete's and straighten this whole thing out"

"You think?" I asked. "You don't think it would be too soon?"

"Trust me, Dana... with Pete the sooner the better."

I smiled, hugging Joe warmly and walked him to the door. "Thanks so much", I said, hugging him lighting again as the two of us walked out into the hallway. He smiled and nodded his head as we walked off in different directions.

After I turned the corner and was out of Joe's sight, I raced to the elevator and pressed the button, eagerly awaiting for the doors to open. Not but moments later, the two medal doors motioned opened as I pushed the button to take me to the main floor. At that moment I was so hyped up with feels I didn't know what to do or think. I wanted to tell Pete everything. How I felt and what I wanted, how wonderful he was. I wanted him to know everything. The doors opened when we reached the main floor of the complex as I ran out and into the streets where I signaled a cab.

-----

About fifteen minutes later I arrived at Pete's house. After handing the driver his payment I got out, and at a face pace, started towards his front door. I turned the handle, not even worrying about whether to knock or not, and began towards his room. I knew he would be there. I turned the corner to his room and pushed opened the half closed door, "Pete I really need to..." just as I laid my eyes towards his bed I say Pete on top of some other woman, kissing her up and down her neck, on the bedside table, a small bag of cocaine.









as you can probably tell
i dont do long chapters
oh but my chapters are a hell of alott more exciting
then some other long ones
so its okay :]
so please, leave you:
opinons
comments
questions
love
+6 for new chapter
mmkaythanks
Sign up to rate and review this story