Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It All Started With A Concert...

Her mothers revenge....

by disturbedangel6 0 reviews

the relatives....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-05-20 - Updated: 2007-05-20 - 908 words

0Unrated
The door bell rang.

"OMG! Ok girls, look like pleasant, nice girls ok?" squeaked their mother.

"Just get the door woman!" said their dad who was so annoyed by
her squeaking all day.

Their mother ran to the door.

Shannel looked at her brother Tim who was in casual clothing; his faded blonde hair went in front of his tired, bored eyes.

Melanie was happy, she wore a frilly white mini skirt with brown boob tube, her make up was so full on that it looked... weird.

Shannel sighed as she thought of how stupid she was looking, she was going to wear her black skinny jeans and a black shirt with a skull, but no, her mother had to interfere and make her wear a pink summer dress with a bright pink ribbon around her waist, well at least she could put on heavy eyeliner. She looked like and emo in a happy dress, which was weird.



"Hello darling! How are you?" squealed her mother.

In walked happy people, Shannel put on a fake smile and kissed and hugged everyone.

"Ok, so Renee remember my daughter Melanie?" said their mum.

"Oh yes, hello dear. You have grown up quiet a bit haven't you?" said a brown haired woman, who looked out of date, she was busy checking Melanie out for her lovely son... (Sarcasm there)

"Ooh and my other daughter Shannel"

"You look very beautiful my darling. Do you know how to cook?" she asked.

'What the fuck?' she thought, 'No way I'm letting her get me with her son!' she thought angrily and opened her mouth to say no but got interrupted.

"Yes she does! She pretty much made half of the dinner"

'No I didn't, I barely helped her! Besides I don't know how to cook' she thought.



Tim, Aaron, Camilla, Melanie and Shannel sat at the computer room, just talking about random things.

"Hello kids" said mum who walked in with Renee.

"Hey" said Camilla who was Renee's daughter about Shannel's age but a little younger.

"Darling, Camilla would you mind coming here, I want to show you something" said Renee.

"Yes Melanie and Tim you too" added her mum.

Melanie got up "Don't worry they did this to me too, just thinking which of us much suits him" she whispered to Shannel.

Shannel groaned.



"That's real weird" said Aaron.

"Hmm"

"So..." Aaron slid next to her, "What you been up to?"

'A lot' she thought, but instead she said, "Nothing much, just boring living here"

"How would you like it if you moved out?"

"I'll be happy" said Shannel day dreaming about her and Gerard living together.

"Hmm... how would you like it if we lived together?" he asked seductively.

"Hmm... that would be nice..." she smiled not really listening to him, but day dreaming of Gerard asking the same thing. Then she snapped out of it, "I mean no! Like we don't like each other!"

"But I like you" he said innocently.

"Well I don't"

Out of the blue Aaron slid his hand under her dress and kissed her, Shannel pushed him on impact.

"You idiot stupid son of a bitch!" she yelled.

Someone gasped which turned out to be Renee.

Shannel pushed the mothers out of the way and walked up to her room.



The next day which was pretty much 9 in the morning. Shannel got awoken by her mother knocking on the door.

"Sweetie, open up"

Shannel sighed and looked around, she's cut herself again. "Coming" she called out. She wanted Gerard so badly that she dreamt of him saying, "I'm one call away" she didn't know what that meant. She quickly tidied the room and opened the door.

"Ok Shannel, I'm sorry about Aaron doing that to you" she squealed.

"It's ok"

"Yea well darling from now on everything is!"

"Hmm...why?"

"You're getting married to Aaron! Isn't that sweet?"

"Yea...whoa, whoa... wait" she replayed the words she heard from her mother's mouth, "Oh no! No mum, I don't like him!"

Her mother instantly squeezed Shannel's arm, "You love him and you are getting married to him or I'll disown you and make you live in the street! I'll also tell everyone about you and that man and what he has done to you!"


*



"So we'll be home in about a week, so lets get you to married around 4... days?" asked Renee.

"Yes, exactly, so these two can get their lovey dovey thing over and done with!" said her mother.

Aaron smiled and put his hands on top of Shannel's. She gave him a death stare but her mother gave her a look. Shannel sighed.



They arrived at the wedding gown shop, they wandered through the store.

"Ooh dear, how about this?" squealed her mother showing a white halter neck which was a boofy dress.

Shannel groaned, "It's not my chose of the wedding, so it's not my chose of the dress..." she said.

"Shut up and choose!" her mother whispered frantically.

Shannel sighed and pointed to a cream boob tube dress with no puffiness of whatsoever.

"Ok, that's ok... we'll make it the color white and add some puffiness to the dress" her mother looked at the dress.

"No, I like it like that" Shannel crossed her arms, "And I like the color too"

"No"

"Mum, I'm not gonna wear white"

"Yes you are, and that's that!"















Review please......... its kinda short but.... i could be bothered...
Sign up to rate and review this story