Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tried To See You Forgetting About Me.

Chapter Thirty-Eight

by ryanrossISsove 9 reviews

condoms don't always work... just sayin'.(not at ALLL trying to hint you. ;)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-05-20 - Updated: 2007-05-20 - 1224 words

1Moving
NEXT DAY.
Rachel's POV-

No. It was a no. It had to be.

I scrambled to pick up the box, reading the little "directions on how to read it" booklet it came with.

I had read it right...but, it had to be wrong. It HAD to be wrong.

I moaned in anticipation, as I took the second one it came with.

I lifted it up to where I could read it, and there in front of me, was NOT the answer I was looking for.

"Oh Jesus Christ!" I said, under my breath.

I threw it in the trash, and left the bathroom, hurrying quickly into my room, and pacing.

Evil, vicious ideas bounced in my head as I figured out what I was going to do. I couldn't do those things I thought about doing. I wouldn't. I'd be strong. I'd go through with it.

I picked up my cell phone, and dialed the one person in this world I needed to talk to's number.

"William, get over here. Pronto." I said, as I heard him pick up.

"Rachel?" he asked.

"Get your ass over here!" I yelled, before closing my phone.

I paced some more. What else could I do?

Soon enough, actually after what seemed like a million years, William barged in.

"What is it? Are...are...are ya hurt?" he asked, checking me all around.

"Yes William. I am. Sit down on my bed. I have much that needs to be said and told." I said.

He sat on the bed, and I told him everything, first the bigger news, that I myself had just found out. Then, how I felt about the whole thing, including the Pete/Ashlee thing. I vented to him for like, three hours, and not once did he interrupt me, or try to speak, he just crossed his legs, and listened.

When I finished, I just looked at him.

"Help." I said.

He nodded.

"Well then. A good idea would be to tell Pete about...it. I mean it is his, correct?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Okay, goodie. Now, I know people have tried to tell you this time and time again, but you say bullshit after the first sentence. So, I think it's time you heard the full story." He said.

I just gulped, and nodded.

"Okay, first things first. Pete loves you. Pete is miserable. I've never seen a man so robbed of life, that is still alive. He's dangling by a thread. Rachel, his birthday is days away, which only makes matters worse for him. He doesn't understand. He still doesn't even know what Ashlee told you, but she lied to you, because she wanted Pete. She has you right where she wants you, fortunately, Pete threw her out the second she told him about her 'dirty white lies.' Pete didn't do squat to deserve this, Rachel. He loves you so much." he said.

By the time William was done, tears were flowing down my face, hard. I was such a bitch to him. I didn't even give him a chance. I didn't even miss a beat getting mad at him.

I guess I was so in love with him, that the little things set me off. I was so unsure if he loved me as much as I loved him, that I was just waiting for something like that to happen.

Now, I'm convinced that he does really love me.

I just nodded.

William handed me the phone.

"You should really give him a call." he said.

I nodded.

"I'm not going to tell him about..." I said.

"You don't have to tonight." William said.

I hugged him as tight as I could ever hug a best friend, letting him know that I loved him as much as I love Shaant, or my mother or father.

"I love you William. Thanks so much." I said, knowing that he knows it's brotherly love.

"Love you too, Rachel." he said, kissing my cheek, like a brother would.

I dialed his number, and slowly put the phone to my ear.

After half a ring, I heard a hoarse, whispering voice, which I presumed to be the saddest, most pitiful voice I'll ever hear in my life.

"He-hello?" he he whimpered out, scratches all over the place.

"Pete, its-" I said, before he cut me off.

"I know." he whispered.

"Listen..." I said.

"Please, don't bitch me out. I-can't take it." he scratched out.

"Pete, I called to say I'm sorry." I said, getting chocked up.

"Wh-what? Serious?" he asked, seeming a bit more alive.

"Serious. I should have never believed Ashlee. I love you, Wentz." I said.

"Wh-you..you do?" he asked.

"Of course." I said.

I could tell he was crying.

"If this is a dream, I'm going to fucking commit suicide when I wake up. Promise this isn't a dream?" he said.

I giggled.

"Promise." I said.

"I love you too, bud. More then you'd ever know." he said, sobbing tears of joy, from what I could hear.

"Baby, are you crying?" I asked.

He laughed.

"I'm-I'm just so happy." he said.

"Awww." I cooed.

"I think-if you know whats best for you, you should come home." he said, seduction in his voice.

"d'you miss me?" I asked.

"Well, yeah." he said.

"Babe, I...I haven't been feeling too amazing. Don't expect much." I told him.

"Oh sweetie, your sick?" he asked.

I gulped.

"Yeah, I've been throwing up, running a fever, all that good stuff. It's likely that Joe gave me Jewish-mono." I said, chuckling afterward.

"You-you kissed Joe?" he asked, worry in his tone.

I burst out laughing.

"I was kidding, Boo bear." I laughed.

"Oh, good." he said, sighing with relief.

"I am sick though...not sure with what." I said, lying.

"Come over, I'll give you the royal treatment." he insisted.

"Okay. William, will you drive me?" I asked William.

"Mhm." he said.

"Williams over?" Pete asked, ease dropping.

"Yeah, he saved us. He's the one that set my story straight, that told me everything would be okay. He's to thank." I said.

Pete was silent.

"Can you put William on the phone, please?" he asked.

"Yep." I said, handing the phone to William.

"Hey." I heard William say.

Then I saw him listen, he was an amazing listener.

By the end of Pete's ceriman, William was in tears.

"I love you too, Bud." he said, chocked up, handing me the phone.

When I put the phone to my ear again, I heard Pete sniffing.

"You gonna make it?" I asked.

"I love that man so much." he cried.

"Me too. He's my second brother." I told Pete.

"So, you too need to scidadlile over hither, so I can take care of you, love." he said.

"Alright, I'll let you go. We'll be there in minutes." I said.

"Love you." he said.

"Love you too." I said, hanging up.

"Come on, sweet thing." I said, taking William's hand, as he wiped tears, and went out to the car to go to Pete's place.

YAY! That dramas fixed, but rest assured, you guys have seen NOTHING yet. Something's coming, and it's a shocker. Man, I love you guys with my heart and sole. You know what? Today, you have the right to review (which actually means review) =D
Sign up to rate and review this story