Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > He Said It Was A One Night Stand

One Night Stand

by xXprettyinpunkXx 6 reviews

So this is another one-shot. Tessa is a party girl. She loves going out with her friends and having a good time. One night they go to their usual bar before the club and...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-05-19 - Updated: 2007-05-19 - 1774 words

0Unrated
As Tessa pulled on her Daisy Duke shorts and slipped on her black chucks she thought about how tonight she was going to get laid.

You see, Tessa wasn't like most girls. She was always extremely horny, and couldn't get enough of men. Apparently, they couldn't get enough of her either.

Maybe some of her past will clear out why she is the way she is.

When Tessa was 10, her mother and father divorced. Three years later, her mother got re-married to this very hunky guy named Adam. Tessa's mom was 36, her new husband was only 22. One night, Tessa's mom went out to visit her dieing grandfather leaving Adam to take care of Tessa. She had been up in her room while Adam was downstairs drinking while he watched the football game. He had finished 2 six packs, and by then was willing to do anything. He was just thinking what he was going to do to his new wife when she got home when he heard a far away giggle. Realzing that he wasn't alone in the house, and that there was another female, he went upstairs and watched through the cracked door as Tessa hung up the phone and changed into her night clothes. She then turned around when the door creaked open and saw Adam standing there.
Before she knew it, she was under him on her bed. At first, you could call it a rape, but she soon stopped resisiting and instead enjoying.

When she entered high-school, she was the school's slut. She slept with the football boys, basketball boys, soccer boys, you name a sports team with only boys on it, and Tessa was there. She had few friends back then, but all she fed off of was the one hour those boys paid attention to her. But she wasn't as easy as you'd think. Her game was very well thought out.

She'd watch a certain boy that caught her eye from afar, and once she knew most of who he was and where he went, she would casually bump into him. Some how she intrigued them since they would find out her number and call her. But it wasn't that simple. They had to win her over. Once she knew they really wanted her, she'd give in on a date, sleeping with them anywhere they pleased. Not once did she get pregnant.

Things hadn't changed when Tessa left high-school. Except for the fact that Adam divorced her mother, and instead asked Tessa to live with him. It really wasn't that bad though. He had a few buddies over every night, and if she hadn't gotten a thrill that night, she'd seduce the drunk ones to her room.

Even though it seemed that she was only doing this to satisy her needs, she was really looking for something that made her feel more than pleasure for that hour. She wanted to feel needed...loved. Something she didn't get when growing up.

All these things ran through her head as she drove to the bar that her and her friends met up at to have a few shots before heading to the club down the block.

After meeting up with Ashley, Nichole, and Lynn, they started their fun.

One shot, slightly happier. Two shots, things were still straight, three shots, she felt herself loosen up slightly. Four shots, things were slightly fuzzy. This is when the girls knew it was time to go to the club. They stumbled out of the bar and walked in a line down the street. All of them clinging onto each other for a little support. They had been doing this for so long, they didn't have to wait in line, they simple walked on in and glided onto the dancefloor.

But while they were out there, Tessa didn't feel quite right. The guy she was grinding on was feeling her up, and for some reason, she didn't like it. She punched him across the face with so much force he fell on the floor. She stepped over him and walked up the stairs to the balcony where couples usualy hung out to step away from the crowd, and only feel each other. Tessa rolled her eyes at the couple and rested ont he rail, looking down at the people below.

She easily spotted her friends. Ashely was dancing with another girl, Nichole was grinding on some guy and Lynn was already making out, a stage they didn't quite get to until 12, it was only 10. Tessa raised her brows in approval.

Minutes passed, and she hadn't noticed the guy resting on the rail just beside her looking down at the crowd as well. Tessa heard him sneeze and she turned to look at him. Normally she wouldn't have said bless you, but something was off tonight.

" God bless you." she said loud enough for him to hear. He turned to her and smiled.

" Thank you." Tessa nodded her head and looked back at the crowd. She felt his eyes on her, and lets just say, she wasn't surprised. Any second now he would ask-

" So..what's your name?" like clockwork. She turned to him and smiled.

" I'm Tessa." she held out her hand, it was then met by his.

" Pete." It was kinda hard to tell what this Pete really looked like, with the strobe light working it's magic. But she could tell that he was wearing eyeliner, and his clothes seemed a little...different than what she usually saw on the guys that came up to her. One thing she noticed though was that he had no alcohol on his breath.

" So what brings you here Pete." she said. He smiled and pointed out some guys in the crowd.

" Here with my friends. I kinda dragged them here. Well, my friend Joe and I did so.." she nodded her head.

" So..is Joe around here somewhere?" she asked. Pete smiled and pointed to the guy in the crowd that was making out with Lynn. Tessa started to laugh.

" What's so funny?" Pete asked.

" Nothing..he's just making out with my friend Lynn." Pete raised his brow.

" Wow...what a small world." she nodded her head and turned around to rest her elbows on the rail behind her. One of the waitresses with a tray full of amber liquid passed by. Tessa reached out and grabbed two glasses.

" Care for a drink?" she asked. Pete looked at it as if holding his breath.

" Ahh, straight edge huh? Well, one night of drinks won't change that..come on." she waved the drink under his nose seductively. Pete smiled and took it. He stared at it for a moment. He saw the glass touch Tessa's lips and stopped her. She gave him a curious look. He held up his glass for a toast.

" To a wonderful one night stand.." Tessa hardly heard him over the booming music. She smiled and clinked the glasses. Seven glasses later, Pete and Tessa were sitting on the bright pink couch, trying to string two sentences together.

" You're the first guy I've ever seen where guyliner. Ha...guyliner...I like wearing eye-guy...I mean eyeliner..but sometimes it get's hot and it runs...you know?" she asked as she ran her finger over his cheeks. Pete smiled and did the same to her. Just then some random girl was pushed, and when she fell on Pete he was thrust foward. Tessa saw this as a reaction to kiss her, so she lunged out and caught his lips. At first he wanted to resist, but the warmth of her lips on his enticed him.

Once on his lap, Pete's hand tried to travel up her shorts, but Tessa pulled out of the kiss and shouted in his ear.

" Let's go back to my place!" Pete smiled and the two stumbled out of the club and got a cab to Tessa's apartment.

The hardest part of this journey was going up the stairs, and finding the right room. Which happened 10 minutes after arriving.

Finally they fell through the door tht Tessa kicked closed. Pete kissed her neck sloppily as they manuvered their way to her bedroom. They landed on the bed roughly. The room was a swirl of colors, but Tessa knew what she was feeling. Pete's body on hers felt so right at this moment.

It took them less than thirty seconds to get their clothes off.

Pete had pounced on Tessa after he had taken his boxer's off, instantly thrusting into her as roughly and animal like as possible.

Tessa clawed at his back as the orgasms came. While the changed positions, her head hit the head board of her bed roughly, which gave a sickening crack. She felt the world around her spin horribly, she wasn't even aware of Pete pumping into her while she was on her stomach. Soon all the pleasure and pain receded and she passed out.

It had been a whole month, and Tessa hardly remembered what happened the night she met Pete. But whatever happened after that she had certainly changed. Things were just...different. She stopped going out with her "friends" and ended up moving out of the apartment she shared with Adam and moving in with her mother, who at first didn't want her there, but in the end gave in to her only daughter.

Tessa ended up going to college, and she soon got a degree in teaching elementary. Something else happened though. Something she had now that she knew she always wanted, but never knew existed. Actual love.

One day she came home, and she heard the little padding footsteps running down the hallway of her new home that she had been paying for herself for the past three months.

" Mommy!" shouted the little girl of four. Her long blonde hair flowing behind her as she jumped into her mom's arms, Tessa's arms.

Around the corner walked Tessa's mom who had a grim look on her face.

" Mommy! There's a man here!" said Jennica with delight. " He bought me that rabbit!" she pounted to the couch where a human sized rabbit sat, smiling at Tessa. She looked at her mother who crossed her arms. A shadow showed on the hardwood floor as the man came out of the kitchen and turned the corner to walk into the foyer.

Tessa almost dropped Jennica at the sight of him.

" Pete?"

Liked it? If you did..three reviews will do for another chapter. Until then, this is just a one-shot.
Just so you know..I'm really knew at this.
Trust me..I'm very greatful for reviews.
Sign up to rate and review this story