Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > He Said It Was A One Night Stand

You're Back?

by xXprettyinpunkXx 2 reviews

So this is another one-shot. Tessa is a party girl. She loves going out with her friends and having a good time. One night they go to their usual bar before the club and...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-21 - Updated: 2007-05-21 - 882 words

0Unrated
After telling her mom to take Jennica to her room, Tessa watched them go down the hallway, not really knowing what was happening. Why was Pete here? What did he want from her?

Her hands were shaking as she heard his footsteps coming closer to her. Why? Everything was going so smoothly.

" Tessa..I think we need to talk about something.." said Pete in a soothe calming voice. Tessa turned around, almost afraid to actually look at Pete. Coming face to face with him was harder than she thought.

Oh Wow. She thought as her eyes traveled over his features. His hair was salon styled to the side of his face, wisps of black hair falling into his right charcoal outlined eye. His five o'clock shadow at three in the afternoon looked more enticing that anything she had seen. The way the light was hitting him made him look even more saintly than she could ever have imagined.

The black clandestine unzipped jacket over his, I'M A MONSTER, t-shirt with those girl snug jeans and black, over-used chucks...he looked like an emo kid from a magazine. Just so..perfect.

Sure she had seen pictures of him in magazines and on the internet, not really knowing what he had looked like the night they had hooked up. Things were still kinda fuzzy as to what really happened.

She hadn't even realized that she was now sitting across from Pete in her living room, over the coffee table her mother had given her.

" You know...this is all kind of strange..um.." Tessa found it quite difficult to string her sentence together. By the look on Pete's face, he was anxious to hear what she was going to say. She cleared her throat and took a deep breath.

" What the hell are you doing here?" she asked in one breath. She opened her eyes and saw a pleasant little smirk on Pete's face.

" You know..you're not really in a good place to be asking questions here Tess. I mean," he stood up and started to pace in front of her, " you had...a baby..with out me knowing, and-and.." he looked as if he couldn't find what else he had to say. Tessa took this as her oppertunity to speak.

" I had no idea who you were Pete! How was I supposed to call and tell you that I was pregnant! I didn't know where you had gone to or where..where." Tessa had gotten up as well, but stopped pacing. She pointed a finger at Pete. " How did you know about Jennica?" she asked. Pete gave her a do-you-think-I'm-stupid look.

" I guess you are a really bad friend. Joe and Lynn have been dating for the past four years.." Tessa was taken aback. She hadn't seen or spoken to her old "friends" since she found out she was pregnant. They wouldn't have been a real help anyway. An understanding look came over Pete's face.

" Oh..I get it. You decided to ditch your old life and go on to a new one? Am I right?" Tessa crossed her arms and looked to the floor.

" Why are you here Pete?" she asked through clenced teeth.

" I'm here because I wanted to meet my daughter."

" How do you know she's not yours?! Huh?" Tessa exploded. Pete took a step back surprised. " I mean, I was a whore right? Jennica can belong to anyone-!" the words got caught in her throat. She knew that it wasn't true. Pete was the father, there was absolutely now doubt about it. He was the only one she had been with that week, and the only one that hadn't used a condom. Jennica even looked like him.

Pete chewed on the side of his cheek for a second.

" You're lying.." he said simply. Tessa looked back up at him.

" You don't know that." she said her voice shaking. Pete shook his head and sat down again.

" Don't do this to me Tessa...you can't do this." Tessa threw her hands up in the air.

" Do what?! I haven't done anything." Pete looked at her, straight into her eyes, straight into her soul.

" You can't take this away from me...you just-" he stood up and started to pace again. He looked down at his watch and swore. He looked back at Tessa. He hesitated for a moment and walked up to her.

" I have to leave right now..but I'm coming back, no doubt in that. Please..just stay here, we need to finish talking about this." Tessa found herself nodding her head. Pete gave a small smile and walked towards the door but before he left he shouted back to her, " She's my daughter Tess, you can't deny it."

was it okay?
i was like, jump up and down happy when i saw people had reviewed this story. so i thought, maybe i'd add a chapter. i don't know how long it's going to go on, not more than twenty i think, but if i think of some good story lines, it could go on for maybe thirty. ima post another one..
like this one, the next one is sorta a filler as well, kinda clues you in on what else is going on in Tessa's life.
Sign up to rate and review this story