Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All I Ever Wanted To Do was Be With You

Bedtime Prayers

by forevrcharmed92 1 review

Bob overhears a little girls prayers that makes his heart break. What can he do to make this child's wishes come true?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2007-05-21 - Updated: 2007-05-22 - 717 words

0Unrated
Title: All I Ever Wanted To Do Was Be With You
Chapter Three: Bedtime Prayers
By: Forevrcharmed92

Disclaimer: I do not own MCR or any of their music/murchandise. I only own the OCs and the plot line for this story. Thank you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madyson gazed at the clock. Eight PM already. She sighed and looked at Addyson who was sitting on Gerard's lap, enjoying the man's attention as she told him some story made up off the top of her head.

She had the eye of all the guys besides Bob who held Chris, almost awkwardly, as if the little baby was going to shatter at any minute, leaving the shards in Bob's very hands.

"And then the humongerous Oger just like popped out of nowheres!" Addyson exclaimed, eyes wide with seriousness that equaled Gerard's.

Madyson chuckled. "Okay Addy, the stories gonna have to wait 'till tommorrow. It's time for bed."

"Aww... mommy!" Addyson complained while scooting off Gerard's lap.

Madyson accepted Chris from Bob and held him to her chest as she grabbed her daughter's hand. "Say goodnight Addyson."

"Nighty-night." she waved.

The guys laughed and waved at the cute little girl.

Taryne watched her sister disappear behind a sliding door, closing it behind her. "She's a good mother, I know I'd never ever be able to do that."

"I admire her alot." Rachel added sitting down beside Gerard.

Bob's eyes landed on a baby blue blanket on the table. "Isn't that Chris' blanket?"

"Oh lord yes it is." Taryne snatched the soft peice of cloth. "He'd never sleep with out it. I better take this to her." she began to push herself off the couch before Bob hurriedly stood.

"I'll take it." Bob raised a hand and grabbed the blanket with the other. "I'll take it to him."

Taryne nodded her head before leaning back between Mikey and Frank.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mommy! You sleep wit me tonigh?" Addyson looked at her mother, her deep blue eyes shined.

Madyson nodded her head. She picked up her little girl and sat her down at the end of the bed before she grabbed Chris. "Yes baby, Mommy's sleeping with you."

"Kwis too?"

Madyson once more nodded. "Chris is sleeping in his crib. Climb into bed sweet heart."

"Nuh-uh! Mommy first!"

Madyson nodded her head warily. "Okay, mommy first."

She carefully climbed into the bed, laying on her side, keeping her eyes on the softly snoring baby, already in the realm of slumber. Addyson quickly crawled in and snuggled beside her.

"I pray?"

She smiled at her blonde beauty. "Yes baby, you can pray." her hand enveloped the tiny one of her daughters as she clutched her eyes closed.

"Dear Lawd. I tank you fo ev..."

Madyson cleared her throat, "Everything."

"Yeah, everyting you've done. I tank you fo Mommy, and fo Kwis, and fo Aunt Tay, and Rache. And Lawd, I want a new daddy. You took my old one, but I'd like one fo me to keep fo ever. Tank you, Amen."

Tears streamed down Madyson's face and she sniffed. "Amen." she looked down at her daughter, who snuggled up to her.

"Why mommy cry fo?"

Madyson hugged her daughter close. "Cause I love you so much baby." she whispered kissing her forehead while she lulled her daughter into the realm of sweet dreams.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob walked over to the door, opening it before he walked over to the curtain that seperated the boys bunks from the girls.

His movements were halted when he heard Addyson's little voice talking to her mother before asking if she could pray. His heart panged when he heard her little words of prayer.

Addyson's father had been taken early, and he hated that for the young one so much. He vowed then and there he'd do anything for those kids. He had to.

Wiping his own tears from his eyes he waited until he saw that both mother and child were softly sleeping before he covered Chris up with his blanket. His hands carressed the young one's soft cheek and forehead before he planted a soft kiss on his little chubby hand.

"Lord give them that prayer. If you don't answer any prayer for me ever again, give Addyson a father." he whispered before he left, leaving the broken family to their rest.

TBC~
Sign up to rate and review this story