Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Believe Every Lie

ONE.

by aznfoblover 3 reviews

And yet another story. I honestly don't know how I'm finding the time to start these. Summaries are overrated. Read/review and that's all I'll say.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2007-05-21 - Updated: 2007-05-22 - 634 words

1Original
1.

Walking through the doors of my new school, I silently cursed those little brats. They were the reason I was late. If my parents had only gotten me a car, I could drive myself and be places on time. But no. They had to start crying and fussing and I couldn't get a ride. I had to walk. Chicago is getting a bit cold this time of year too. Just peachy.

Our new neighbors were really weird. I expected them to care at least a little bit about having new neighbors. But they just looked at us through their windows and hid behind the curtains. On one side, there was this one kid with glasses and huge sideburns who had the window next to mine, but when I attempted a friendly wave, he blushed and shut his curtains. When I glanced back over there later after setting up my computer and stereo, I could see his glasses from between the curtains. Boys will be boys, I guess.

That's what I thought about on my way to school. The boy next door and his weird habits. Maybe he was just shy.

When I finally got to school, the secretary was tapping her fake nails on the desktop. She pointed out to me that I was late. As if I didn't already know. I just asked for my schedule and a map. She gave me my locker information too. I almost forgot about that. She gave me a smile to match her nails and I got out of there. I found my first class.

"Why hello," the teacher said. His name was...I checked my schedule. Mr. Thomson. He taught English. Nice name. Normal. Like me.

"Uh, yeah." I wasn't in the mood for talking.

"You must be the new student. Your name is...?" he smiled expectantly. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"It's Ria." I looked at the class, daring them to laugh. They sat there in what I liked to think of as fear.

"OK, well Miss Ria, you can take a seat next to Michael in the back." I looked at the seat. It was nice. I liked being in the back anyway. The kid wasn't too bad either. I made my way back there amid whispers of my appearance.

Let me explain myself to you. My name is Ria Feldman. I am currently five feet even. I have long black hair that usually has streaks of either purple, blue, green, red, or a mixture of all colors. I like wearing band t-shirts and skinny jeans. My red, purple, or Batman print Converse and a hoodie of some sort are always a must. Today it was an Iron Maiden t-shirt, jeans, Batman Converse, and a plain black hoodie. My hair had blue and red streaks.

I made it to my seat at last.

"Let's get something straight," the kid said to me as I sat down. "My name is Mike. And I will be cheating off of you for the rest of the year. Don't try to get out of it." Great. Classic guy. I looked at him. He had kind of short hair and a Misfits t-shirt. We'd get along great.

"But who'll I cheat off of?" I asked as innocently as possible. He cracked a smile.

"OK, kid. You're in." I looked at him blankly. "You are going to be my new friend." I gave him a strange look.

"Do you do this to all new kids?" I asked.

"Only the cool ones. And I was kidding. I'm not cheating off of you for the rest of the year. Only when I need to." I gave him a small smile.

Maybe, just maybe, this whole moving thing wasn't such a bad idea.

***

Well? Like or hate? Continue or no? Reviews = hearts.
Sign up to rate and review this story