Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > There's a Class For this

Chapter 7

by xbobxluvrx 1 review

Chapter where introduce the characters of the story.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-21 - Updated: 2007-05-22 - 282 words - Complete

1Exciting






MIKEYS POV

"MIKEY!"I heard someone yell. I looked up from my iPod and saw Gee. I sighed annoyingly.

"Whet Do You Want." I snapped at him. He raised his hands up and backed away. I smiled.

"Sound check is in like 3 hours. I was just warning you biotch! OH yeah and Jessica left you a message." He said while walking away. I turned my iPod off and walked toward The answering machine. "Hey Mikey. Well tonight's the concert and I just wanted to wish you luck. And Avery Said to Wish ray luck, Karli said to wish Frank Luck, And Michelle said to Wish Gerard Luck. So I guess I'll see you at the show. OO and P.S. The only one I'm gonna be looking at is.... Yep You guessed it BOB!no just kidding. I will be looking at you! Bye Bye." I heard her voice. She was beautiful. I was so glad that i knew her and her friends. 'I guess tonight is when I'm gonna ask her out.' I thought to myself as I got Ready to leave.

SOUND CHECK

"Hey Mikey. Your Very Hyper today. WAIT WHO GAVE HIM SUGAR!"Ray yelled while playing some riffs. I smiled and shook my head.

"Nobody. I found it myself." I said looking at ray. He shook his head. I saw the door to the floor open. To my suprize it was Jessica, Karli, Kelsey, Avery and Someone else. I didnt recognize them. I smiled and put my Bass down. I walked over to them and we stood there awkwardly. Well Until She Hugged me.









SORRY I DIDNT FINNISH. MY MOM KICKED ME OFF. WELL I WILL UPDATE SOON.
Sign up to rate and review this story