Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Perfect Hell

Chapter Four

by xharlequingirl 5 reviews

[Ryan/Brendon/OFC] Being Married to a rockstar doesn't always have it perks. Sometimes, it's hell.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-05-22 - Updated: 2007-05-22 - 975 words

0Unrated
Makayla readjusted the pillow under her head as she leaned against the side of the chair that was in the room where they had brought Ella. She was not going to leave her until she was sure that Ella was okay and that she could go home and get some real rest. Brendon had abandoned Ella, she wouldn't do it.

"Makayla..." She felt someone shaking her leg gently. "Kay, you can go home." He kneeled down next to the chair as he tried to wake her up.

Makayla opened her eyes as she turned her head to see Brendon. "You're on the shit list." She told him as she sat up, stretching.

Brendon nodded. "I know. I know." He told her. He could pretty much already figure out that Ella wanted to kill him. "Ryan is waiting for you by the nursery." He said as Makayla slipped the band off of her wrist so that Brendon could put it on his. It would make him to the baby and to Ella. He could now go up to the hospital at anytime he wanted.

"Thanks." Makayla told him as she grabbed her bag and walked out of the room. She was going to get her husband and then go home.

Brendon nodded as he sat down in the chair, looking at his wife as let out a deep sigh. He felt an overwhelming amount of guilt for not being there, for not being able to coach his wife through the birth of their daughter like he had with Dylan.


Makayla rolled her neck as she walked down the hall, her eyes squinting against the bright lights. It was nearing eight am and she had only had about three hours of sleep. Stopping, she saw Ryan standing in front of the nursery window looking in at all of the newborns.

Ryan heard the footsteps coming down the hallway. Turning he smiled brightly as he looked at his wife for the first time in almost two months. He had been out on the road and things had been tough between the two. Every time she cried on the phone it killed him.

"Hey baby." He whispered, extending his hand out to take hers, but staying in his place in front of the window.

"Hey." Makayla said as she sort of ignored his extended hand. She wasn't going to fight with him right now and certainly not in the middle of the hospital. "We should get home and save Pete." She took her keys out of her bag, giving Bianca one last look she kissed her fingers and placed them to the glass.

"I think we should have another one. A little girl. What do you say?" Ryan asked as he turned from the window and followed Makayla down the hall as she had continued to walk out of the wing and towards the elevator.

"Are you kidding me?!" She turned around to look at him as they waited for the elevator to get to the right floor. "You've got to be joking!" She was in complete and utter shock that he even think that, let alone suggest it to her.

"What? I think it's time Aiden and Caleb have a sister or brother." He stuffed his hands into his pockets as he leaned against the wall.

"Oh, wow. I'm surprised you remembered their names!" She shot back. The lack of sleep and emotions were preventing her from keeping a level head.

"Makayla! That was so fucking rude." He looked at her. "What is with this attitude, what are you saying? You don't want to have any more kids?"

"Ryan you spend more time on the road then you do at home. And, as much as I love Ella if I went into labor and you weren't there, you'd be dead. I would not want someone else there. You have hardly seen our kids grow up. Do you know what Aiden's favorite color is? Do you know what Caleb likes to do before bed? No, you don't!" She said as he stood there trying to figure it out.

"Aiden loves blue!" Ryan told her.

"Aiden loves green, Ryan. GREEN!" She emphasized with her hands as the elevator doors opened and they got on. Leaning against the back wall, Makayla crossed her arms.

"You knew my job when you met me, you knew my job when you married me. You knew my fucking job when you got pregnant the first time!" He looked at her.

"Yeah, Ryan. I know, I did know." She shook her head. "Doesn't make it any easier, doesn't mean that I have to like the fact that you've missed seventy five percent of our sons lives. Doesn't mean I have to like the fact that you're gone 300 days of the year on a tour. It doesn't mean I have to be OKAY with it!" She told him as the elevator doors opened and they walked into the lobby. "And, maybe I should have known better, but I didn't."

Ryan frowned as he followed his wife out of the hospital. What more could he say right now? She was tired and irrational, he had just flown across the country and well she did have a point. He had no idea what Aiden's favorite color was or what Caleb liked to do before bed. But, he tried. He tried to provide a good life for his family while doing what he loved. He tried to have the best of both worlds. But, Makayla made it apparent that trying wasn't good enough. Not for her, not anymore.



I'm going to be updating my stories based on reviews so if you want to see more of this just leave me a little review letting me know you want more! The more reviews the sooner that story gets updated. Thanks guys.
Sign up to rate and review this story