Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Rhyme of the Wolf

Remembered But Lost

by Neonz 2 reviews

Teh next update chyeah.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-05-22 - Updated: 2007-05-22 - 822 words - Complete

1Exciting
Hi everyone! I promised Tuesday, so here it is. =).

Thanks Ace_Fan_12 for reviewing! Everyone else should review too!! :D.

By the waaaay... Have you guys heard about the new season two episode? (For anyone who doesn't like spoilers, continue on because I'm about to shout one out.) The one about...WEREWOVLES?! Ha! I totally accept responsibility for that one! My idea, chyeah. ;D. (Okay, so perhaps (perhaps) not. But it's fun to think that way, eh?)

For. The. Last. Time. I. Do. Not. Own. Class. Of. The. Titans.

Remembered but Lost

"Tangy...my baby...where are you?"

"Tangy...my baby...where are you?"

"Tangy...my baby...where are you?"

"MOM!" Tangy screeched, leaping at the computer while the recording looped. "That's my mom! THAT'S MY MOM!" Tangy told the others excitedly. "She's still looking for me!"

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Atlanta woke up and yawned. She looked around the room. "...Where am I?" She wondered. "Something about a wolf, a hunting arrow and Archie?" That didn't help.

As if he read her mind, Chiron walked in. "Ah, good. You're up."

Atlanta looked up. "Oh, hi Chiron!" She smiled. "Um, what am I doing here?"

Chiron chuckled. "Have you not noticed the bandage on your leg?"

Atlanta automatically looked down at her leg. "Uh, what bandage?"

Chiron looked over. "That's...odd. Your wound...It's gone." Chiron looked completely puzzled, which make Atlanta laugh.

"Great! So...does that mean I can leave?"

Chiron looked at her oddly. "I suppose so..."

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

The other six titans were watching Tangy as she did a celebration dance around the room.

"My pack is aliiiive! My pack is aliiiive!" She sang happily.

"What's it doing?" Herry whispered to the others.

"Some kind of weird-wolf-tribal-dance-thing, I guess." Neil replied, rolling his eyes.

Tangy stopped dancing and looked excitedly around the room. "Soooo, I'M going back to my pack now, to live a normal life! No more rhymes, nothing!" She announced, looking proud of herself. "Um, sorry for... everything." She said, looking down, "But I'm going to leave now, alright?" Tangy gave them a kind of wolf-grin and headed towards the door.

"Well, that was an interesting start to my morning." Theresa said. The others nodded.

Suddenly, Tangy called back. "Wait! Guys! How do you use the entrance thing?"

oOoOoOoOoOoOo

Atlanta was walking back to the brownstone when she saw a wolf hurtling around the corner. It stopped and looked up, it's eyes growing wide with recognition.

"Hey! You're the person from last night!" Tangy grinned.

"What the heck. You can talk." Atlanta looked down at the wolf, who was confused now.

"You remember, right? You let me out of the cage! I owe you." Tangy looked happy again. "Hey, I was just going back to my pack! You wanna come?"

"Uh, right." Atlanta replied skeptically.

"Great! Come on, this way!" Tangy bounded ahead and Atlanta followed, still a bit unsure.

"Okay, so..." Tangy stopped at the forest entrance. "They're in here somewhere..." Tangy sat down, and looked to the sky, and began singing.

"I've lost my way,
But I'm coming back...
Show me,
Tell me,
Where are you?
Because I've lost my way,
But I swear it,
I'll find my way home...
Help me find the path I seek..."


Tangy stopped howling and looked up. "It's the song my pack taught me when I was little, but I couldn't remember it until the other day, when...You know. Or, do you? Never mind."

"Wow." Atlanta replied. "That was beautiful."

Tangy smiled. "You should here the ones the adults sing! It must be weird hearing another wolf singing it and not understanding what it means." Tangy's ears perked up. "I can hear something! It's them!"

Atlanta strained but couldn't hear anything. Tangy squinted through the darkness, then smelled the air. She looked worried.

"There are lots of other packs around here too... I can smell the Rhyming Crew..." Tangy growled at herself for rhyming, and continued looking through the darkness. She sniffed the air again, and panicked, "Oh no...No...Get back! GET BACK!" She yelped, and she and Atlanta backed away from the forest.

"What is it?" Atlanta asked, worried over the wolf's terrified expression.

"They...Everyone, th-they've all been-" Tangy was cut off mid-whine by a pair of red eyes glowering through the darkness. Then another pair, and another.

Atlanta and Tangy backed off further. "They're all been...mind controlled by that freak. Like me." Tangy's voice was trembling now.

"What's that mean?" Atlanta asked. Tangy looked at her wide eyed.

"It means they want to kill us." Tangy replied, as more and more eyes started appearing from the darkness.

oOoOoOoOoOoOo

That wasn't very nice of me, leaving you at a cliff. :(. It'll be okay, I promise the next one will come sooner. I think there's going to be two more chapters, but I dunno. Maybe the next one will be the last? You'll have to wait and see. ;D.
Sign up to rate and review this story