Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tried To See You Forgetting About Me.

Chapter Forty-Two

by ryanrossISsove 17 reviews

it's go time.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-05-23 - Updated: 2007-05-23 - 600 words

1Insightful
Pete's POV-
(4 months later)

Me, Patrick, and Rachel are all at the store, kind of looking at things for babies, and what not. It was something I wanted to do, so Patrick and Rachel took me.

"This is cute." I said, picking up something, and putting it in the cart.

"Pete, do you know what it is?" Rachel asked.

I just shook my head.

She giggled.

"This, is kind of like a walky-talky. You put one in the babies' crib, and one in our room, and then when the baby cries, we'll hear it." she said, explaining to me.

"Wow, that's amazing. Who invented that?" I asked.

"I don't know." Rachel said.

"Okay." I said.

Patrick and Rachel just rolled their eyes.

"This, it's cute." I said, picking up another contraption, and putting it in the cart.

"Do you know what that is?" she asked.

I again, shook my head.

"Your turn, Patrick." Rachel said, turning to Patrick.

"Oh, uh, that's a walker. When the baby gets strong and old enough, you put it in there so it can practice walking around the house, for exercise, with all the support." he said.

"Oh, that's great. Who did you say invented this?" I asked.

"I don't know." Patrick said.

"Okay." I said.

I picked up another thing, it was kind of like the walker, only it had straps.

Before I could put it in the carriage, Rachel stopped me.

"Do you know what that is?" she asked.

I shook my head. She and Patrick rolled their eyes.

"It's a bouncer, kind of like the walker, only you hook it up to like a doorway or something, and the kid can bounce." Patrick said.

"WHOA! That's awesome! Our kids going to love this...Now who did you say inven-"
I started before Rachel and Patrick interrupted in unison.

"We don't know." they said.

"Sorry guys, I know I can get a little out of hand..." I started, as I saw Patrick and Rachel's faces fade to black, and terror-stricken looks, I assumed that they were just listening, so I kept talking.

"I'm just exited, exited as hell. I can't wait another minute." I said. Rachel slowly covered her mouth with her hand, like she was in shock.

"I just wanna get everything done now, so things will be perfect for when the baby comes." I finished.

Patrick and Rachel just starred at me, like I had four heads or something, or like they were deer in headlights.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked, reading Rachel's painful expression.

I didn't get an answer, just more deer looks.

"Is there something wrong? Are you okay?" I asked Rachel.

She shook her head.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Patrick just grabbed me, leaving the cart, and heading towards the exit.

"Where are we going?" I asked, as Rachel buried her face in her hands, and ran out to the car.

Patrick didn't speak, he just kept walking.

"WHERE ARE WE GOING?" I asked again, louder now.

"The hospital." Patrick mumbled.

"What? Why? What's going on? Is Rachel okay?" I asked, very confused.

Patrick turned around, tears streaming down his face.

"Wipe your eyes Pete." he said, then turned back around, as we headed at a power-walk, to the parking lot.

I wiped my eyes. Maybe my eyeliner was smudged. But, when I looked down at my fingers, I saw that I was wiping blood.

"No." I whispered.

SHOCKERR!!! DUN DUN DUN!!! Aren't I amazing? I bet NONE OF YOU SAW THIS COMING!! Correct? Well, reviews would really help, now that Pete's life is in jeopardy and all.
Sign up to rate and review this story