Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > He Said It Was A One Night Stand

The Park

by xXprettyinpunkXx 6 reviews

the park play date monkey bars bad man

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-23 - Updated: 2007-05-24 - 2059 words

0Unrated
The next day, Tessa was staring up at the ceiling in her room. She had been up for hours just thinking about what she was going to say to Ivan.

He seemed like such a nice guy in the beginning. Bringing her flowers to work, giving Jennica toys and none surgared candy. His booming laugh was so comforting, and his whole family was really nice. Why all of a sudden was he soo...angry. So, violent. So..possesive.

Tessa let out a loud sigh and turned on her side. She still had another hour before she had to officially wake up and get ready for work, which she might call in sick for. She closed her eyes trying to get back to sleep, but a soft murmering of a voice came from down the hallway. At first she thought it was in her head, but when she heard the voice chuckle, she knew she wasn't hearing things. She got up quietly and opened her door as silent as she could. She slipped out and walked down the hallway barefoot.

At the end of the hallway she realized it was Pete. Another light chuckle came from him. Tessa pressed her ear agains't the door, curious to hear who he might be talking too.

" I miss you too.." she was able to catch before he said goodbye. She heard him get up from the bed and walk towards the door. There was no way that Tessa was going to be able to pretend like she was doing something else. The bathroom was a meter away and she knew she didn't have good reflexes this early in the morning. There was no way.

The door opened and Tessa stood there like a deer caught in head lights. Pete gave her a startled look. The two stood there motionless for a second. It didn't occur to Tessa how guilty Pete looked as well.

" I was just...um...I wanted to see if you were up...cause I kinda couldn't sleep..and-" Pete nodded his head. Tessa let out her held in breath and relaxed. Then it dawned on her. Pete was fully dressed, at 6:00 on the morning.

" Why're you?" she pointed at his clothes and ran a hand through her hair. Pete's mouth gaped, then shook his head.

" I was just going out...to.." Tessa put both hands on her hips.

" Where Pete? Where were you going?" she said slightly angry. Oh no. This wasn't good. She was just acting like Ivan. Possesive. She wasn't even dating Pete and yet she was asking why he was dressed, where he was going. It was none of her business. She shook her head in apology.

" Sorry...I. It's early." Pete nodded his head.

" I just wanted to get out a bit...and I know you have work in like two hours, but I won't be gone that long." Tessa nodded her head. Pete and her stood there for another awkward second before he clapped his hands together. " So, I'll be back before you leave...I was thinking I could take Jennica to the park or something since she doesn't have school today?" he asked rather than stated. Tessa nodded her head. Pete then leaned foward to get past her, since she was in his way, but it seemed that Tessa misinterpreted his action. When he leaned in to pass her, she did the same and kissed him on the cheek. She then moved out of his way and Pete gave her a curious look. They may have gotten caught in the moment at times, but this was just awkward.

" I..uhh." Tessa tried to speak, but no words were forming.

" I'll...uh...I'll be back before you leave." Tessa nodded her head noticing that Pete's cheeks were slightly pink, a slight smirk on his face...almost...amused. This didn't help Tessa. He walked out the door and Tessa back agains't the wall sliding to the floor and holding her head in her hands. ' I am such an idiot.' she thought.

Later that morning.

" So I'll be home early since the kids leave at noon...umm..ya. I'll see you later baby doll." Tessa said rushing as she grabbed her purse and kissed Jennica on her head. She walked over to Pete. They moved awkwardly for a moment before they decided to hug. It was more of a body shake ( if you've ever seend JUST FRIENDS, you know what that is. ) " Bye Pete."

" Later." Tessa's cheeks flushed again and she rushed out the door. Pete chuckled.

After Jennica finished eating he pitched her the idea of taking her to the park down the street. She had been kind of down all that morning, but at the thought of this she immiedatley pepped up and ran to her room to put on her shoes while Pete waited at the front door patiently.

Once at the park, Jennica ran straight to the slides while Pete sat down nearby on a bench next to a mother who was nursing her baby. She looked about thirty four..thirty five. Pete glanced at her awkwardly, and sometimes caught himself staring. Finally, he couldn't help but ask.

" Does that hurt?" he asked. The woman looked up at him, and smiled kindly.

" Just a little. But it gets him fed." she cooed down at the baby. She then adjusted the baby and Pete saw a little more of what he should have.

" Woah." he said a little to loudly. The lady giggled.

" I'm sure it's not your first time seeing a woman's breast sweety." Pete laughed.

" Well, I can't lie," he popped his collar which made the lady laugh a little more. " Sorry though..I didn't mean to you know...stare like that." The lady waved her free hand at him.

" Don't worry about it. Young boys like you do it all the time. Amazed that women still do this." she looked fondly back at her son. Pete looked away, and to the slides. But he didn't see Jennica anymore. His eyes swept over all the kids in the playground, but none of them resembled Jennica. He stood up, he breathing coming in short. He did a full 360, looking all over the place. He could barely hear the woman's concerned question about what was wrong. Then he heard it.

" Daddy!" Pete turned back around and there stood Jennica a huge smile on her face. A relieved feeling washed over Pete as he kneeled down and scooped his daughter into his arms.

" Don't you ever do that again Jen! Stay where I can see you." Jennica rolled her eyes but agreed.

" Look." she held out a purple flower and twirled it between her fingers.

" What's this?" asked Pete trying to take the flower away to examine it better, but Jennica pulled it back.

" It's a flower. This boy came up to me and said I was pretty. He gave it to me." Pete smiled.

" Really? Where is this young man now?" Jennica laughed at his tone.

" Right there daddy." Pete looked behind him and saw a boy with shaggy brown hair, green eyes, and pink lips. He was staring at Jennica shyly. He was also holding his little brothers hand.

" Is this your son?" asked Pete to the woman who he had been sitting next to. She smiled fondly at the older boy.

" Yes, this is my Trevor."

" Well it seems that this young man Trevor has a crush on my baby girl." Jennica came into view and smiled shyly at Trevor.

" Well isn't this a small world. That's just too cute. Why don't you two go off and play." Trevor nodded and took Jennica's hand leading her over to the moneky bars. Pete sat down again.

" I'm surprised." said the woman. Pete turned to her. " I didn't even asume that you were here with your own child. You look so young. How old are you?" Pete sat up straighter at the compliment.

" I'm twenty six." the woman pulled an impressed face.

" Wow. You looked much younger to me." she looked over at her son and Pete's daughter. They were still walking towards the moneky bars. Pete heard some shuffeling and zipping of bags. He turned and saw that the lady now had her son in his carrier. She straightened out her clothes and wiped her hands with a wipey.

" I'm Dianne Hastings..you are?" Pete took her hand and shook it. He lowered his voice slightly.

" Pete Wentz." Dianne drew her hand back, a confused look on her face.

" You don't happen to be in a band do you...that name sounds so familiar." Pete smiled at her.

" Actually I am. We're called Fall Out Boy." Dianne clapped her hands.

" No wonder you look so familiar. My daughter absolutely loves you!" Pete smiled, but couldn't help ask.

" How old's your daughter?"

" She's going on fifteen this Februrary. She's a big fan. She has both your CD's and her room is covered in posters. I have no idea where she gets them."

" I'm sorry..how old are you?"

" I'm 35." Pete made an O shape with his mouth and nodded his head. " Yes...me and my husband were very young, and very in love when we got pregnant." her face glazed over as she thought about the past. Pete kept silent.

" Yes...then we had Trevor a couple years later, then I found out I was pregnant again with Adam.." she smiled fondly at the baby.

" So your daughter looks about four..maybe we should exchange numbers..Trevor hasn't had a play date since Adam was born." Pete was reluctant at first, but agreed in the end and they exhanged numbers.

" Oh, she's a darling. Very beautiful. I bet she looks just like her mother." Pete squinted his eyes as the sun came through the clouds again.

" Ya..she does." he turned to look at Dianne, when all of a sudden he heard a scream. The world seemed to vanish around him as he turned and saw Jennica on the floor, her arm under her. Trevor came running, tears staining his cheeks.

" Mommy!! Jennica's huwt!!! She's gunna die!!" he cried. Pete got up and ran over to his daughter. He lifted her up gently. Tears were rolling down her cheeks, but she wasn't screaming and wailing, only cradeling her arm. By the look of it, it was broken. Pete had to take her to the hospital. He lifted her up and jogged with her to his car parked in front of Tessa's house and drove her to the hospital.

An hour later.

" Well, Miss Jennica is very lucky. She just sprained her wrist, she'll need to wear that splint for a few weeks, then she'll be as good as new." Pete nodded his head relieved. The smile on the doctors face disappeared a second later though, and his expression turned serious. He lowered his voice.

" But there is something I'm rather concerned about. When we were examining her, she cried out when the nurse touched her back. We found a series of large bruises...that I'm sure...didn't happen from falling off the monkey bars. Did you know about this Mr. Wentz?" Pete shook his head. " We take child abuse very seriously sir, but you seem like a good man, and by your actions, I am postive that you are not the cause of these bruises. We'll be in touch." the doctor clapped Pete on the shoulder and left the room. Pete walked over to Jennica who was sitting on the examining table, looking at the floor.

" Sweety..the doctors say..you have some bruises..on your back." Jennica still didn't look up. " Can you tell daddy where they came from." Jennica still said nothing. Pete sighed out and picked Jennica up and rested her on his hip. She placed her head on his shoulder as he carried her out of the hospital.

After strapping her to her carseat in the backseat of his car, Pete hopped in the front seat and looked at Jennica through the review mirror. She caught his eye.

" Ivan's a bad man."



I kept my promise
two new chapters were put up before twelve!
this one's kinda long
aww,poor jennica :(
i didn't want to, but, this story needed some spice, unfortunatly it came at the price of abuse
sorry
Sign up to rate and review this story