Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > It's True Romance Is Dead, I Shot It In The Chest And In The Head

2

by pretty-in-punk 0 reviews

which came first the music or the misery

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-05-24 - Updated: 2007-05-24 - 743 words

0Unrated
You know the old saying "When life gives you lemons make lemonade"/. Well that doesnt exactly work in our case. Our saying would be more like "When life gives you lemons make grape juice and let the world wonder how you did it."/

My four best-friends and I where from the wealthiest part of town, we went to the best schools and we got the best grades. I guess you could say life gave us smarts, but the secret passion we all shared was music. But our parents being doctors and lawyers and big shots didnt approve of us wasting our talents as they said on something so useless. So we ran away all five of us, Marybeth being the oldest planned it all, Ray, Elizabeth, Jesse and I followed her. We caught a plane to L.A and started putting on small shows. We played bars, parties anything to get our name out there. Then after 6 years of hard work we got the attention of a major record label. We recorded our first CD Broken Hearts That Bleed and it was a hit. From there we toured Europe, Canada and the states, but what we really wanted was to get on warped tour and it didnt help much that or rival band Fall Out Boy consisting of our worst enemy Amys boyfriend Pete and his friends got in. So I guess our saying is "When life gives you smarts become a rock star."

~Three Days Before Warped Tour Begins~

*Blaines P.O.V*

"Blaine wake up we are telling Elizabeth the good news!" Ray yelled running into my room

"What?" I asked getting out of my warm bed

"Just come on" Ray said pulling me into Elizabeths room

"I think we should all tell her" I said and then yawned.

"Tell me what!!" Elizabeth yelled

"Pack your bags hunny, We are going on Warped tour!" Jesse said in his high pitched almost girl voice

"OMG youre kidding!" Elizabeth said getting up

"I Kid you not"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! When do we leave?"

"Today," Marybeth stated "at 3 oclock"

"But its noon already!" I said now fully awake .

"Well then you better get packed." She said and walked out of the room

We both ran and started packing. 2 hours later everyone had everything ready and we were loading it onto our bus.

"I cant believe we got on Warped!" Ray said happily skipping around

"Well weve got an hour to burn so lets go.......wait a minute, how will I see Amy pout by getting on Warped?" Elizabeth asked

We all smirked; Elizabeth hates it when we smirk because that means we are all in cahoots with something.


"Well you know Amys boyfriend?" Jesse said

"Oh the stuck up one whats his name" Elizabeth said sarcastically

"Pete......Pete Wentz of Fall out Boy. And you know my old friend dirty?"

"How could I forget?"

"Well he's friends with Pete and they got on Warped as well and Amy thinks that we arent on Warped so when we show up and kick Fall Out Boys asses with a better show she will cry her fake eyelashes off"

"Oh good plan Jess, one question."

He smiled "Yes my plan is so totally awesome whats your question?"

"First of all dont say totally awesome you sound like prep and why the hell wasnt I told sooner!?"

We all glared at her

"What?"

"Get on the bus" we all yelled pushing her on

Oh yeah weve always wanted to go on Warped but not with our rivals this sucks. Well Elizabeth rivals not really ours all that much. I had known Elizabeth siecs like the 3rd grade so we where close but I knew of only one person who had known her longer, that was Amy. They did everything together, but then in the 10th grade Elizabeth went out with this one guy and well she just thought he was perfect for her, and to say the truth so did I, we all did, but Amy wanting to be better at everything stole him away from her, and she doesnt even know how. And the only secret I have that Elizabeth doesnt know is that I know how Amy stole this guy from her and it kills me when ever we see them because I know it kills Elizabeth too even if she wont admit to it because I know that she still loves him no matter what she says.
Sign up to rate and review this story