Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Thoughts From Ago

Thoughts From Ago

by Kakashi_lover 0 reviews

Sasuke and Sakura are having dreams (which so happen to be flash backs)about there past... Then at the end there's Naruto's dream for all you Naruto lovers..... Sasu/Saku

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Itachi, Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke - Published: 2007-05-24 - Updated: 2007-05-24 - 3597 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
Thoughts from Ago

This may seem familiar to some of you.... I posted it for maybe a week or two then deleted it..... BUT that was last summer and if you remember this fanfic... I love you!!! Anyways this is my first FanFic I ever wrote BUT I never felt like fixing it and posting it up till now...... Enjoy ;D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a bright night for the moon was full and it was about 12:46am. A boy with black hair and black eyes was snoring his heart out in a huge house that was surprisingly empty (the boy was used to it by now). The sleeping Sasuke had worked extra hard today... he wanted to surpass his older brother Itachi so much! But how was he supposed to do that when that loser Naruto keeps getting in the way. During training today with Kakashie, Naruto, and Sakura they were climbing trees (no cheating... using no hands) to make sure they were releasing the right amount of chakra in there jutsu. Well, Sasuke wanted to go a step higher and balance his chakra at his feet and walk on water. Of course you can all imagine the look on Naruto's face when Sasuke was doing some harder than him... total blow out...

Sasuke and Naruto of course had a competition to see who could walk on the water the longest (Sakura mastered that without even trying eventually walking on water gets boring -_-). Sasuke won and Naruto got so upset and started sulking as he walked home. Naruto and Sasuke were at it from 10:15am (would have started earlier BUT...a certain teacher got lost on his way) to 11:30pm!

Sasuke hates going to bed but he was sooooooo tired. Sasuke hates sleeping for every nap he takes brings back that horrible night-mare about Itachi killing his whole clan. But tonight was different than the other nights... tonight there was no killings of anyone or the dark side of Itachi... tonight the dream did not had Itachi in it with the whole 'I want to test my strength so I'll kill my whole clan and my best friend' thing but this was before that began. Instead of his usual night-mare he had a flash back to when he (Sasuke) was very young and was going to start the academy in another year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sasuke... why don't you go out side and play? It is such a nice day, why don't you go for a walk? Itachi should be coming back from training for today with your father so he can take you when he gets home."

"Okay, sure! Oh and mother when will he be home?"

"I have the faintest idea... why don't you go wait for him near the forest line to return? That's not far from here and if anything happens while you're alone just scream and I'll come and get you. Okay? Be back for dinner."

"Yes, mother... I'll be fine so don't worry. Bye!"

Little Sasuke made his way down toward the forest lined with trees when he herd something... crying...?...?...?...


"Please give that back to me that's my mothers...(sob) th-that's all I-I have left of her (sniff, sniff)"

Sasuke examined the scene to see what was going on. A little girl with pink hair was lying on the ground crying. While a large girl maybe a year older who took the girls necklace... it was a pretty necklace with a gold chain and a tiny gold kunai knife hung off the end of it. It was pretty just like the little pink haired girl...

"Oh, you want this huh? I think I like it though so I'm going to keep it. Ha!"

"Please that-that's very i-important to m..."

The little girl with pink hair was cut off by the older girl before she could say another letter. The older girl then started talking...

"You know what I hate the most... The type of brats that have to have everything. All they do is cry and sulk. So STOP BEING SELFISH! YOU LITTLE BRAT!"

The little girl with pink hair had a look of terror in her eyes. The little girl said please and reached up trying to get her necklace back, when all of the sudden the older girl looked at her friends and grinned... she pulled her leg back and... Sasuke knew what the older girl was going to do. 'She was going to kick the cute little girl with pink hair!' Sasuke thought. Quickly Sasuke ran in on the scene and before the older girl could kick the little girl he jumped in, in front of the crying girl. The older girl stared at the boy and immediately put her foot down.

'That's that Uchiha Sasuke the little brother of that good looking Uchiha Itachi!'

The while the older girl thought this she turned deep red, no, violet... Sasuke slyly started asking the older girl some questions.

"So what are you doing? I don't think what you are doing is too fun for this girl is crying and I do believe that's HER necklace you took..."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to Sasuke-Kun... Please forgive me! Here take the girls necklace...ummmm... I HAVE TO GO! Bye!"

While Sasuke scared the older girl to death he did not realize some one was watching him. Someone who looked exactly like him just older. It turns out Itachi got back at the precise moment that Sasuke ran in to help the little girl. He has watching him smirking. 'Wow, Sasuke helped a little girl in need! How cute!' Laughing to himself while intensively watching to see what his next move would be...

"Are you okay? That was mean what they did to you."

Sasuke put his hand out to help the little girl up. He looked at her and thought 'this must be the prettiest girl I have ever seen!' Excitedly he pulled her up. He almost forgot the necklace was in his hand.

"Oh, I'm sorry I almost forgot here this is yours!"

Sasuke handed her the necklace with a smile. The little girl who looked the same age as him looked at him with wonder in her eyes. She got up and wiped her face with her hand.

"Thank you for helping me! I really appreciate it! I don't know what I would have done if you weren't there!"

"Oh, it's not a big deal. That really is a pretty necklace is that your mother's?"

"Yes, it is very precious to me for my mother is out on a mission and hasn't been back in three months... She gave this to me so I would always be with her even when she was far away..."

"Oh, I'm sorry I should not have asked you that question, I'm sorry!"

"Oh, no it's quite alright! You helped me so you can ask me anything. I'll do anything to make it up to you!"

Sasuke looked at the grateful girl and said to her...

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything you want..."

"Alright then I know what I want... close your eyes"

"Okay, there closed!"

Itachi was still watching keenly in the trees wanting to see what his brother was about to do... He saw Sasuke smile and move in closer and closer toward the girl until his lips were on her rosy cheek... OMG! Itachi was cracking up in the trees. He was thinking 'That may have been for a second but that was funny!' While the little girl opened her eyes and stared at the boy with surprised eyes. Then Sasuke began to talk to her.

"Thank you, now were even".

"Oh, y-yeah..."

The little girl was turning deep red when a man's voice was heard saying, "there you are!" The little girl turned around and looked at the man.

"Dad!!!!!"

"I have been looking for you for the longest time..."

"I'm sorry dad... I was talking to my friend".

"Oh, hello!"

Sasuke wanted to say more than 'Oh, hello' to the man but could not think of anything else to say...

"Well, my daughter has to go now so good bye..."

"Oh wait what is your name?"

"My name is Sak..."

Before the little girl with pink hair could finish saying her name another voice was heard in the distance...

"Excuse me sir but my little brother has to go now for there is a strong wind and he must go eat dinner."

Itachi dragged Sasuke back to there house while the man dragged the little girl with pink hair back to her house. Sasuke had to know the girls name so he started shouting.

"Wait What is your name?"


"My name is ________"

Like Itachi said before there was a strong wind picking up and unfortunately the wind was so strong at that moment she screamed her name you could not hear anything but the howling of the wind...

"Wait what's your na_______"

The little girl with pink hair tried to ask Sasuke his name but the little girl and Sasuke were very far apart by now and the wind was...tremendous! At that point yelling was useless. You could not even here a scream in the wind, all you could here is the wind... the loud, cold, whipping wind nipping at your face.

Sasuke awoke thinking about how much he wished who the girl was...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

It was a bright night for the moon was full and it was about 12:46am. A girl with pink hair and green eyes was snoring her heart out in a regular house that was very nicely kept (the girl was used to it by now). The sleeping Sakura had worked hard today... she wanted to get Sasuke to notice her so much! But how was she suppose to do that when that loser Naruto keeps getting in the way. During training today with Kakashie, Naruto, and me were climbing trees (no cheating... using no hands) to make sure we were releasing the right amount of chakra in our jutsu. Well, Sasuke wanted to go a step higher (he is sooooo cool) and balance his chakra at his feet and walk on water. Of course you can all imagine the look on Naruto's face when Sasuke was doing some harder than him... total blow out... Sasuke and Naruto of course had a competition to see who could walk on the water the longest (I did this easily and got bored walking on water-_-). Sasuke won (of course) and Naruto got so upset and started sulking as he walked home (that loser). Naruto and Sasuke were at it from 10:15am (would have started earlier BUT...a certain teacher got lost on his way) to 11:30pm! I wish Sasuke would notice me! My plan failed by impressing Sasuke by my chakra control thanks to that idiot. And then my mother questioning me...

"Sakura what took you so long with your training? Your dinner is probably ice cold by now."

"Oh, sorry mother we had a little... problem between... well oh I'm really tired so I'm just going to go to bed. Okay well night mom, dad..."

Sakura walked slowly to her room.

(Inner Sakura) 'Oh God I'm Tired! ... I walked on water all day!... Naruto is SOOOOOO annoying!

'But still Sasuke did compete with Naruto with out saying anything... He could have stopped it...'

(Inner Sakura) 'HA! You seriously believe that! Sasuke is soooo cool! Why would he do something stupid like that Naruto Idiot?'

Sakura was so tired but she could not go to bed... she had to come up with her plan to make Sasuke hers seeing as she could not impress him with her chakra control. She tuned out Inner Sakura and started thinking of plans. But she really was so tired that she fell asleep after five minutes of making her plans. Instead of having here normal dream of her marrying Sasuke she had a flash back to when she was young and her mother was still
part of the ANBU.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

"Sakura... Where are you going?"

"Dad I'll be home in a couple minutes I need to ask Ino something so I'm going to stopover at her house. Okay? Love you Dad! Bye!"

"Wait Sakura...!...!...!..."

Sakura was all ready out side the door running to Ino's house. 'I could take a short cut and run along the tree lining that way I could get to Ino's house faster!' But Sakura was so excited about seeing her friend she was running really fast so fast it would be kind of hard to stop. And then there standing in front of her was a girl with a bunch of her friends she looked about a year older than her. Sakura tried to stop running but she was going way to fast now to slow down. The girl would not move... and then bam... Sakura smacked right into the older girl. Sakura's pretty gold kunai knife necklace she was wearing fell off and landed on top of the older girl. You could tell the older girl was mad!

"Who do you think you are to come running into me!"

"I'm sorry I just wanted to get to my friends to tell..."

"Well you know what I don't care! You ran into me and... Oh look what a pretty necklace it looks expensive... I think I'll keep it as an I'm sorry gift."

"Please give that back to me that's my mothers...(sob) th-that's all I-I have left of her (sniff, sniff)"

Sakura was crying so much now she did not even notice a boy with black hair examining the scene to see what was going on. The little boy with black hair noticed Sakura was lying on the ground crying. While a large girl maybe a year older who took Sakura's necklace... it was a pretty necklace with a gold chain and a tiny gold kunai knife hung off the end of it. It was pretty just like Sakura the boy with black hair thought...

"Oh, you want this huh? I think I like it though so I'm going to keep it. Ha!"

"Please that-that's very i-important to..."

Sakura was cut off by the older girl before she could say another word. The older girl then started talking again...

"You know what I hate the most... The type of brats that have to have everything. All they do is cry and sulk. So STOP BEING SELFISH! YOU LITTLE BRAT!"

Sakura had a look of terror in her eyes. Sakura tried to get her necklace back by saying please and reached up trying to get her necklace back, when all of the sudden the older girl looked at her friends and grinned... she pulled her leg back and... Sakura knew what the older girl was going to do. 'She is going to kick me!' Sakura thought. Quickly Sakura tried to run but her body would not move she felt paralyzed. Then without warning the little boy with black hair ran in on the scene and before the older girl could kick Sakura he jumped in, in front of her. The older girl stared at the boy and immediately put her foot down.

'That's the little brother of that good looking Itachi!'

While the older girl thought this she turned deep red, no, violet... the boy with black hair slyly started asking the older girl some questions.

"So what are you doing? I don't think what you are doing is too fun for this girl is crying and I do believe that's HER necklace you took..."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean too... Please forgive me! Here take the girls necklace...ummmm... I HAVE TO GO! Bye!"

While the little boy with black hair scared the older girl to death he and Sakura did not realize some one was watching them. Someone who looked exactly like the little boy with black just older. It turns out Itachi came at the precise moment that the little boy with black hair ran into help Sakura. He has watching him smirking. 'Wow, he helped a little girl in need! How cute!' Laughing to himself while interestingly watching to see what his brothers next move would be...

"Are you okay? That was mean what they did to you."

The little boy put his hand out to help Sakura. She looked at him and thought 'this must be the coolest looking boy I have ever seen!' Excitedly she got up. She almost forgot the necklace was in his hand.

"Oh, I'm sorry I almost forgot here this is yours!"

The little boy handed her the necklace with a smile. Sakura who looked the same age as him looked at him with wonder in her eyes. Sakura wiped away her tears from her face with her hand.

"Thank you for helping me! I really appreciate it! I don't know what I would have done if you weren't there!"

"Oh, it's not a big deal. That really is a pretty necklace is that your mother's?"

"Yes, it is very precious to me for my mother is out on a mission and hasn't been back in three months... She gave this to me so I would always be with her even when she was far away..."

"Oh, I'm sorry I should not have asked you that question, I'm sorry!"

"Oh, no it's quite alright! You helped me so you can ask me anything. I'll do anything to make it up to you!"

Sasuke looked at the grateful girl and said to her...

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything you want..."

"Alright then I know what I want... close your eyes"

"Okay, there closed!"

Itachi was still watching keenly in the trees wanting to see what his brother was about to do... He saw his brother smile and move in closer and closer toward Sakura until this lips were on her rosy cheek... OMG! Itachi was cracking up in the trees. He was thinking 'That may have been for a second but that was funny!' While Sakura opened her eyes and stared at the boy with surprised eyes. The little boy began to talk to her.

"Thank you, now were even."

"Oh, y-yeah..."

Sakura was turning deep red when she herd a familiar voice saying, "there you are!" Then Sakura turned around and looked at the man she recognized as her...

"Dad!!!!"

"I have been looking for you for the longest time..."

"I'm sorry dad... I was talking to my friend."

"Oh, hello!"

Sakura could notice the little boy wanted to say more than 'Oh, hello' to her dad but could not think of anything else to say...

"Well, my daughter has to go now so good bye..."

"Oh wait what is your name?"

"My name is Sak..."

Before Sakura could finish saying her name another voice was heard in the distance...

"Excuse me sir but my little brother has to go now for there is a strong wind and he must go eat dinner."

Itachi who looked similar to the little boy with black hair dragged the little boy back to there house while Sakura's dad dragged her back to her house. The little boy was thinking that he had to know Sakura's name so he started shouting.

"Wait What is your name?"


"My name is ________"

Like Itachi said before there was a strong wind picking up and unfortunately the wind was so strong at that moment Sakura screamed her name you could not hear anything but the howling of the wind...

"Wait what's your na_______"

Sakura tried to ask the little boy with black hair his name but Sakura and the little boy were very far apart by now and the wind was...tremendous! At that point yelling was useless. You could not even here a scream in the wind, all you could here is the wind... the loud, cold, whipping wind nipping at your face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

And we go back to Sasuke who is wondering who that little girl was? 'It would be really weird if the little girl was Sakura... But it couldn't be? Right?...?...?'

And now we go back to Sakura who is wondering the same thing who was that little boy? 'He kind of looked like Sasuke but... no it couldn't be. Or could it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

And for all of you people who want to know what Naruto was dreaming about... I'll give you a little preview...

Oh, wise and mighty ramen noodle I will protect you with my life! Nothing will happen to you while I'm protecting you on my mission... All hail ramen! Yay!

Well enough of Naruto's dream...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n I hope you liked that little fanfic. To be honest that was my first fanfic and it was posted on here BUT I deleted it because it was hard to tell if someone was talking or not, because there were no quotes. Soooooooooo... I deleted it from FicWad and one day I was going through my anime folder when I found this old fanfic (well it's not THAT old.... I wrote it last summer...) and fixed it up (well put quotes up around speech.... Sorry I am to lazy to put and she said then he yelled and all the stuff.... It would take FOREVER!!!!!)

Okay, then enough of my babbling please RATE AND REVIEW!!!!

Oh and I am working hard on chapter three for MASKED FEELINGS if you've read it. I am also thinking of posting an Ino/Shika fanfic I wrote awhile ago BUT never posted...... review and tell me if you want me to post it!!!

THANX FOR READING!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally the END of a/n
Sign up to rate and review this story