Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Perfect Hell

Chapter Six

by xharlequingirl 5 reviews

[Ryan/Brendon/OFC] Being Married to a rockstar doesn't always have it perks. Sometimes, it's hell.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-24 - Updated: 2007-05-25 - 1157 words

1Moving
Getting out of the car, Ryan ran a hand through his hair as he made it to the porch and waited for Makayla to open the front door, she had been so nasty to him the whole ride there that he was on the verge of a blow up. All he was looking forward to was seeing his kids and being able to hug and kiss them. It was something he missed while he was on tour. And, well he knew that the boys would never hold his job against him. They knew Daddy loved them no matter where he was.

"Aiden, Caleb!" Makayla called through the house as she got the door open and rested her bag on the hallway table.

"Daddy!" Aiden yelled as he made his way down the stairs holding onto Uncle Pete for support.

"Hi baby!" Ryan smiled as he walked over to the steps and picked Aiden up and held on to him tightly as he kissed his head. "I missed you so much. Did you have a good night with Uncle Pete?" He asked as he hugged his son again.

"He tickled me!" Aiden smiled, his perfect gapless three year old smile that Ryan always loved.

"He did?" Ryan smiled as he looked at Pete and smiled at him. "Caleb come to Daddy." Ryan said as he reached out with his free arm to take his son from Pete. He had become the master of holding both of his sons at once.

"Hi, Daddy." Caleb was always the shy one, even around his own father. He was a lot like his father in that way. But, he was a total Mama's boy. Ryan could see that creating problems in the future but for now he wasn't going to say anything. Especially since it would put him on Makayla's bad side. He was going to do anything to avoid that.

"How are you baby?" Ryan questioned as he kissed his forehead. "Did you get a haircut?" He asked as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I got gum stuck in my hair. It was Dylan's fault!" Caleb said as he ran his hands over his own head. "He told me to go under the table!" Caleb didn't want Daddy to be angry.

"Well, that's okay. Dylan doesn't know any better." Ryan laughed as he kissed both of his sons once again. He was just glad to be home and be able to spend some time with his sons for however long he would get to be there with him.


The day had been spent in awkward silence as Ryan played with his kids and Makayla had taken a nap for some of the day. After that she began to make dinner while the boys were down for their naps.

"What are you doing?" Makayla asked as she looked at Ryan who was digging around in the refrigerator, a sippy cup in his hand.

"Caleb is thirsty, I'm going to get him some apple juice." Ryan said as he found the apple juice and took it out.

"Caleb hates apple juice, give him orange. I guess you'd know that if you were ever home." She couldn't keep the comments to herself anymore. She was so angry with him for what she felt was abandoning his family. He wasn't there when she needed him and he just thought that was okay. He wanted to continue bringing children into a house and a family where he was on certain holidays and in between tours.

Ryan let out a sigh as he rubbed a hand over his face. He put the apple juice on the counter and took out the orange juice. "You're never going to drop this are you?" He pulled the top off the sippy cup.

"Because one day it's just going to be all okay, Ryan?" She turned to look at him. "It's not going to be okay. This will never work itself out. And, you know what, I can't change that. I can't fall out of love with you or make you give up your job. You're just going to have to let me be angry until I get over it or something changes. I can't help the way I feel, so accept it."

Ryan poured the orange juice into the cup and locked the cap onto it as he looked at her. He shook his head. "I can't accept the fact that you're miserable. I can't do anything but want to try and make it better. I know this is hard for you, I know this is hard on our kids, but this is our life. This was my life before I even met you. Back then you used to love this about me. You used to love the fact that your boyfriend was in a band. And, now you despise it. But, I just can't change this. I can't automatically make it all better. I can't quit my job. I can't give up music and you know that. So we're going to have to work together. I've asked you seven million times to come on a tour with us. There's nothing keep you and the boys here just yet. Not until they start school. You keep turning me down, so it's your fault for not working with me!" He couldn't deal with the fact that he was going to have to fight with her the whole time he was home. And, he was not going to take the sole blame for the hard times. It would be no issue to take the boys on tour for a few days, a few weeks, hell even the whole time.

Makayla looked at him. "You know we can't do that. You know that wouldn't be good for the boys. It would be hectic and problematic. I'm sure the guys would just love that too." She told him. She was reserved about taking the boys on tour. She wasn't going to put them in that kind of situation, especially making it difficult for Jon and Spencer. And, Brendon too. If Ella couldn't go as well, then Brendon would spend the whole tour miserable.

"Of course we can't." Ryan told her as he put the juices away. "And, that's my fault too, right?" He asked rhetorically as he walked out of the kitchen. She was going to have to think about this, because it wasn't all his fault.

Makayla let out a deep breath as she watched him go. He had gotten some what of a back bone. She was actually kind of impressed. However, as a mother she was only thinking of protecting her kids. Something her husband wasn't doing.



I'm going to be updating my stories based on reviews so if you want to see more of this just leave me a little review letting me know you want more! The more reviews the sooner that story gets updated. Thanks guys.
Sign up to rate and review this story