Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Complications

Frank's Birthday (Part Two)

by 3Cheers4Sw33tRevenge 1 review

Please just read it

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-05-25 - Updated: 2007-05-25 - 1210 words

0Unrated
Frank's P.O.V

'Ash if you don't want to do this you really don't have to' I tell her for the one hundredth time as we pull up. 'No I want to do this I really do...did you bring enough money?' she asks anxiously, I pull out my wallet waving it around. 'Lets go' I tell her as we step out of the car and onto the streets of New Jersey.

Ashley keeps getting paler and paler with every step we take, we're just about to enter when I pull her to the side. 'Ash I'm not going to be mad if you chicken out' I tell her, looking her straight in the eyes. She rolls her eyes 'I'm not Gerard, I can actually handle needles' she tells me, smiling. 'Besides I've already picked the design' she tells me.

I pull her inside the small shop that I've been admiring for the past couple of years now, ever since I've wanted one- a tattoo. 'Can I help you?' one of the girls behind the counter asks. 'Yeah we're here to get tattoos' smart one Frank what else would you be doing in a tattoo parlour? She girl chews her lip, 'Are you both eighteen?' she asks, eyeing both of us. 'Actually he's eighteen...I turn eighteen in January' Ashley says regretfully. The girl looks carefully at both of us, 'I'll let you both get tattoo's...just don't tell your parents alright?' the girl says to Ashley, she nods and a wave of relief washes over me. I'm just as nervous as Ashley is.

'So which one of you's wants to go first?' the girl asks, tying her dark purple hair back into a ponytail. Shit. 'I-I'll go first' I stammer. She smiles at me before leading Ashley and me into the back of the store. It's darker in here than it is in the main room; I'm getting really nervous now. 'Just sit down here um...''Frank' she smiles, 'Just sit down here Frank and tell me what colours you want on the design'. I smile nervously while sitting down. 'So what colour Frank?' she asks me 'Green' I say nervously, she nods and steps into the backroom. I'm shaking badly now. 'Frank you don't have to do this if your not one hundred percent' I hear Ashley say sarcastically. I stick my middle finger up at her and she puts a mocked expression of hurt on her face. 'Okay Frank what design do you want?' the girls back, that needle doesn't look so good now. 'Um can I have a Jack-O-Lantern on my back please?' I ask, she nods. 'Yep but your going to have to take your shirt off' she says. I sigh and pull of my Misfits tee and hand it to Ashley. I go to lie down on the bed where the girls pointing to. I hear a wolf whistle come from Ashley but I'm to worried about the tattoo I'm about to get. 'I'm Kila by the way' the girl giving me the tattoo says. 'Nice name' I say smiling nervously as I roll onto my stomach. 'Now Frank this might hurt a little bit'.

Ashley's P.O.V

'Okay so you can't have a shower for at least twenty-four hours and try not to take the bandage off too much for that time also' Kila says as Frank starts to get off the bed. Frank's once bare back now shows off a green Jack-O-Lantern- or I should say it would if there wasn't a bandage over it. 'Thanks' I hear Frank say, he's so pleased with himself right now, I can tell.

'Are you ready?' I hear Kila ask me, I nod nervously as I sit on the bed where Frank was. 'What colour?' I hear Kila ask me, like she did with Frank 'Black please' I say to her nervously. She turns to go grab the colour. It feels like forever but she comes back, holding the needle, I don't think this is going to be pleasant. 'Alright what design would you like?' she asks me, I took forever picking out a design. 'A small gun with smoke wisping out of it on my left shoulder' I say quickly before I can stop myself. 'Alrighty then...put you'll have to take of that top' she says, almost laughing. I take off the turtleneck, shaking from nerves I hand it to Frank who's just put on his tee. I take a deep breath in and sit down on the bed. Frank sits down next to me 'Squeeze my hand if you're really nervous or if it's painful' he says offering me his hand. I nod my head and take it, squeezing it gently. 'Okay this might hurt a little bit...you can even ask Frank' Kila says jokingly. I take a another deep breath in.
And get my first tattoo.

'Gerard's going to be so jealous when he sees these tonight!' Frank exclaims as we decide to take a detour and grab a drink at Starbucks. 'Oh please Gerard's not going to be jealous, even the very thought of needles scare him!' I say lightly as we grab our coffees of the counter and sit in our "usual" booth. 'But this tattoo kick ass!' Frank says happily, taking a sip out of his coffee. It's too hot and Frank almost spills it all over him, I laugh at him. 'Frank don't get too excited okay we have to wait until after your party starts to show him' I say. 'Your still sleeping over right?' Frank asks anxiously. He knows that my mums boyfriend Harrison as been protesting for me not to go to this sleepover all week. He says I'll get dunk, and end up having it off with one of them...what kind of an idiot does he take me for? 'Why wouldn't I come?' I say to him, he beams and hugs me tightly. 'Frank I can't breathe' I gasp, also it hurts slightly where my tattoo is. 'Sorry, sorry I'm just so frickin' pumped!' Frank says, banging the table slightly. 'Frank do you want to get us kicked out?' I hiss at him, a heap of couples are looking at us oddly, Frank grins sheepishly but does quiet down.

We leave the coffee shop soon after...Frank really needs to learn when to shut up. 'Please tell me there's going to be no booze at your party?' I ask nervously, Frank shakes his head. 'No...but my mum's going out...I told her too!' Frank gives his famous Frankie grin and I pretend to hit him. 'You're so nice! Your poor mum being driven out of the house by you!' I joke; Frank looks down at his feet. 'I know I am a bad little boy' he says, smirking. I roll my eyes. 'Your not little anymore...next year your going to college with all the tree huggers and preps!' I say, poking my tongue out at him. 'Hey! I might become one of those tree huggers with my vegetarianism and all' Frank says pitifully, I shake my head rolling my eyes. 'We better go' Frank says brightly, leading me along.

Remind me why am I friends with him?
Sign up to rate and review this story