Empty apartments and cars packed full of memories make the realiztion sink in that much deeper. He's gone, it's over, and you can't go back. Patrick Stump/OFC One-Shot.
- I've compiled a small list for you...because I can...and it makes my review look longer.
1. First off, I really love how you write. Well, this is the first time I read anything by you, but your way with words is just amazing. Shame on me for not investing my time sooner.
2. Your attention to the tiniest detail made me smile. Like how he takes off his shoes, for instance.
3. I also liked how that was no dialogue whatsoever. A lot of authors (myself included) tend to pack chapters full of dialogue, which is boring and incredibly easy.
4. I'm so jealous of your writing.
It's a shame there won't be anymore chapters, but I think it's better off being just a one-shot. However, if you decide to continue, I won't object... :)
(#) XxIceCreamHeadachexX 2008-01-06 01:41:07 PMI could've sworn I reviewed this last night. And if I have two reviews, I'm sorry. FicWad is being a whore.
Anywho, this was beautiful. =D
It was amazing. So favoriting this.
And, if my rating points haven't gotten through, I'll rate again. Because it just rocks that hard. =D