Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Friends and Enemies

Prolouge- Last day of the beginning of me

by rejected_smurf_god 3 reviews

Kendra is just your normal teenage girl. She lives, she laughs, and she hangs out with her best friend (who just happened to be Pete Wentz). When Pete recommends making a new band. Better than Arma...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-05-24 - Updated: 2007-05-25 - 806 words

0Unrated
Pens were clicking. Students were sighing. The clock was ticking. School was almost out. Pete made a face at me that nearly sent me into fits of giggles. I composed myself and watched the clock.

Five...

Four...

Three...

Two...

One! We were out of our seats befor Mrs. Cambridge could open her mouth to wish us a good summer. Pete swung an arm over my shoulder and sighed.

"Welp, Kendra, life's good." he said happily.

"You kidding me? Life's great!" I exclaimed "Schools out for the summer and you and I are just chilling for every single day!"

Pete smiled happily his eyes twinkling in mischevious wonder.

"Hey what do you think if me and Joe start another band?" he asked quietly.

I winced.

"Is he ok? You ripped his underware off him everyday when you were in Arma." I stated.

He smiled.

"He's fine and ready to start another band." he said.

We stopped at my locker. As I [laced my combination in the lock (which was 6,5,17 the date of Pete's birth and his age) Pete leaned casually on another locker next to mine. He surveyed the people passing by occationally giving a nod of hello or waving or even grimicing when Stacy Linden walked by twiddling her fingers in his direction.

Stacy was the popular, me and Pete have sworn we will never ever talk to her,only if we have to, and we will never sink to her level.

Her level?

She once dated this guy named Andy Hurley, one of me and Pete's best friends just to get close to Pete when it didn't work she flung Andy away. Broke his heart. He's sworn off girls.

I pulled my bag off the hook in the locker and stuffed ever last forgotten thing in it. I turned and slammed the door shut, kicking it with the toe of my shoe before walking Pete over to his locker.

He opened it without even placing his numbers in his lock. He growled at all the crap in his locker I stifled a laugh.

"You didn't clean out your locker?" I asked. He gave me a fake snarl and went back to stuffing it all in his bag.

All of a sudden a hand slapped across my eyes and a voice whispered. "Guess who?"

I sighed.

"Andy, get your hand off my eyes." I said.

"Damn, you get me every time." He replied dropping his arms.

"That's just how I do." I said showing a gangsta sign. I noticed his arm. Ther was some kind of writing on it.

"Andy did ou draw on yourself again?" I sighed. Pete looked over from his locker, interested.

"No," Andy said smiling, "for my birthday yesterday I got a tatto. My dad let me."

"Dude your dad is kick ass!" Pete called. He examined the snake coiled around Andy's wwrist and dropped his bag on the ground. I picked it up out of lack of intrest in Andy's new tat.

"Jesus, Peter. What the hell?" I asked referring to the heavy-ass backpack.

"Sorry, Kendra.:he said smiling sheepishly before taking the bag and slamming his now completely empty locker and turning back to us.

"Ready?"

Me and Andy nodded.

"Yoohoo Andrew!" I heard someone call. Andy winced.

"Stacy." He muttered.

"Andrew!" she called running as fast as her two inch kitten heels would letter. "I was looking for you. Listen, baby, we need to get back together, I miss you."

She's such a lier. That whore.

Andy wasn't buying it either.

"Sorry-babe-but I'm not going through that again." he said "Go find some other kid to bother and annoy."

She huffed and puffed buy Andy wasn't giving up in being sure as hell he wasn't going down that path again. She gave one final screech and turned on her heel and left.

"I will never go out with you!!!!" Pete screemed. She seemed to ignore him but I was sure she'd be back, she always was.

Andy slung his bag over his shoulders and began walking into the 11th grade hallway and to a kid who was stuffing things in a black garbage bag before chucking it in the big dumpster a janitor had left him. Me and Pete followed.

"Troughman!" Pete called in his deep screamo voice. Joe jumped and sighed when he saw us.

"Hey guys. You waiting for wittle ol' me?" he said chucking the last bag in the bin and then walking away slamming his locker as well.

He followed me, Andy, and Pete outside into the summer sunlight.

"Well, my friends," I sighed looking at Joe's smiling face, Andy's thoughtful smile, and Pete's beautiful hazel eyes. "this is the beginning of the greatest life changing summer ever."

Pete laughed. "Dra, you always say that."

"Yes, Pete," I said "but today I really mean it."
Sign up to rate and review this story