Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Disheveled

The Last Good Thing We Had Was Tainted By Your Pride

by indie_chicky 6 reviews

Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change. Once a whore you're nothing more, I'm sorry, that'll never change.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-05-25 - Updated: 2007-05-25 - 872 words

3Hot
That's right, people! It's dedication time!!! Let's see who has made me smile recently!

Why, it's natzlovesyou!!!! fanfare, cookies and parades galore I love readers who stick with me through the good and the bad, and that's totally what you do. You also leave me quotes that you liked which is my absolute fave!! So, you love me? Well, I love you a thousand times more!!! Thanks for everything!!

Want a dedication or just want to be a nice person? Then, review my story and tell me stuff you liked. Pretty please??

BIG A/N: Quotes in first person POV are Melody's earlier conversation with Ryan. If you don't get that, you won't get this chapter...which is kind of smutty...but plot advancing smut...I swear.

Summary quote from Paramore's "Misery Business"
......................................................

"Ryan, I've got something to tell you."

He had a mission and it involved Brendon Urie. Alone.

"We didn't mean to hurt you. If anything, I wanted to save you. He loves you, Ryan, he really does."

He hadn't known what the hell Melody was talking about. But she was sobbing, sometimes, she could barely breathe.

"That day I saw you guys in the hallway, I knew there was something there. You kept pushing him away, but I think it's because you were scared. You didn't know any better, and no one's blaming you for that."

Ryan practically banged on Brendon's hotel room door. It was about 1:30 in the morning, but Jon was asleep and Spencer was falling asleep to some random talk show. Melody knew it was Ryan's time to strike.

"I offered to help him because I wanted to help you. He said that you felt so strongly about him that it wouldn't take long for you to completely fall for him. He said two weeks, Ryan. Two weeks was all it was going to take to say that you loved him. He would have said it in two seconds. He just has this thing... he has to make you say it first. I don't know why, but that's what he needs. It's dishonest and it's not fair and I won't lie for him anymore."

Brendon's hair was sticking up all over the place and he was wearing a large t-shirt and an old pair of sweatpants. He looked confused and frantic.

"Dude, what's going on? Is something wrong?"

A sinister grin snuck on to Ryan's face.

"Of course not. Why would anything be wrong?"

"Well, let's see, you're banging on my door at 1:30 in the morning, and you're smiling."

"I guess I just wanted to kiss you."

Before Brendon could say anything more, Ryan was pushing him back into the hotel room, practically slamming him against a wall and kicking the door closed with his foot, attacking Brendon's lips with his own.

"If you confronted him right now, I don't think he'd be sorry. He loves you, but his pride...I don't know how to describe it. I'd really prefer if you didn't but I understand if you do. If you want to keep playing this game, I can. But I couldn't do it without your knowledge anymore."

Ryan pulled off Brendon's shirt and immediately went back to the fierce battle of lips and tongues and teeth. He shoved Brendon against the opposing wall, and hearing his groan as Ryan knelt down to push down Brendon's sweats was enough to make Ryan think twice about his plan. But then, Brendon pulled Ryan back up to reconnect their lips and Ryan remembered why he was here.

Brendon Urie was one cocky son of a bitch. But Ryan would get him this time. In more ways than one.

"I mean, the hallway, the rooftops, the curtains? How could you resist him, Ryan? He's given you plenty of opportunities to express how you feel. Don't be like him. Don't be a coward."

Brendon moaned as Ryan's hand slid down his stomach, stopping at the edge of his boxers. He kicked off Ryan's loose jeans and began breathing heavily as he stared into Ryan's intense gaze.

"What are you doing?"

Ryan went from lying on top of Brendon to straddling his waist. He leaned down and pecked Brendon quickly before attaching his lips to Brendon's for what felt like forever, tongues roaming and opposing moans getting lost in opposing mouths. When he pulled away, he smiled again.

"Don't talk."

Brendon nodded quickly, like a little boy being punished for taking an extra cookie before dinner. Ryan felt like electricity was pulsing through him. This was the feeling of complete and utter control. Finally.

After that, it was all a blur of hands, moans, lips, whispers, groans, and passion. Brendon collapsed on top of Ryan and didn't want to move. He left tiny bites on Ryan's neck, ones he knew would show up in the morning, and kissed along his chin to his lips, lingering a little to savor his taste on Ryan's tongue before closing his eyes and beginning to drift off. Ryan put an arm around Brendon's waist and another around his neck and tugged on his earlobe with his teeth before whispering.

"How does it feel to lose at your own game?"

The next morning, Ryan was gone.
Sign up to rate and review this story