Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Which To Bury, Us Or The Hatchet

5

by pretty-in-punk 0 reviews

these next parts are weird if you don't get them message and i shall explain

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-25 - Updated: 2007-05-26 - 920 words

0Unrated
"Sonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny! Give me back my guitar! You're going to break it!!!!" Joe wined

"NO JOE! I WILL NOT BREAK IT!" Sonny yelled back at him

I sighed this has been going on for 45 minutes now, and its 6:50 in the morning! I got up from my bed, which thank god I got to myself. Ryan, thinking that we didn't really know each other that well yet, offered to sleep on the floor but I lent him my blankets so I was pretty much freezing all night, but it was better then sharing a bed with one of these hormonal teen boys.

I walked into the small bathroom that was in our cabin and looked in the mirror my hair was a mess and I had dark circles of makeup under my eyes. I brushed my hair and washed my face, then re-did my makeup and put my hair into a messy bun.

I walked back out of the bathroom and the boys were all gone. I looked over at the clock it said 7:10.

"Oh Fuck!"

I quickly got dressed in my ripped jeans and a tank top and ran down to the concert area. Everyone else was already there and sitting down, Cindi gave me a dirty look when I walked in but continued talking. I grabbed a seat at the back only to have Tyler walk in right after me and sit next to me.

"Guess we are both late" He whispered.

"As I was saying!" Cindi continued "Those who are late for classes or meetings" she said eying me and Tyler, "Shall have to stay for an hour after this meeting to serve for wasting our time while we waited."

"Whoa! Someone forgot to take their Placebo this morning." I said trying to keep it under my breath but Tyler heard me and started to laugh.

"I think it's more like someone forgot to take their preppy pills"

"Ha ha nice, I mean honestly is she like that all the time?"

"Ha pretty much, I've only know her for about a month, this is my first year teaching here."

"Really?"

"Shhhhh! Don't tell anyone!" he laughed then winked at me. I giggled, yes I giggled.

"Maybe we should start paying attention now" I said noticing that Cindi was still talking.

"Yeah good point"

"So to get down to business this is your assignment..."Cindi started

"Oh good timing!" Tyler whispered to me

Cindi droned on about our assignment, basically our bands had to write a song and perform it at the end of the summer, and then you could get into your original band and perform a song. There would be a label representative here and the band he chooses would get signed to his label. Also she said a few other scouts may come along but don't except more than one label signing. Blah blah blah. I don't really care; I just want to get this summer over with. Everyone was leaving and Tyler and I tried to sneak out the back door, but Cindi caught us.

"YOU TWO!" she yelled why are you late. We turned around, "Oh hi Tyler" she giggled twirling her hair. /Oh god gag me please./

"Hi Cindi, sorry I slept in" he said brushing the hair out of his face.

"Oh that's alright" she laughed, "You're off the hook. But you" she said turning to me. "What's your excuse?"

/I didn't want to hear your annoying voice./

"She was with me." Tyler spoke up "I thought the meeting was at 7:30 and we were, getting to know each other better."

"Oh, I see." She said glaring at me "I guess you can both go then, but don't let it happen again."

"Ok cool, thanks Cindi" Tyler said and walked off. I was about to follow when Cindi grabbed my arm.

"Listen you little whore." She spat at me "Tyler is mine, so back the fuck off."

/Whoa what happened to the annoying little bitchy girl?/

I slapped her hand off my arm, "FYI Miss. Thing, I have a boyfriend, and I'm quite happy with him."

"If I ever catch you with Tyler again, I will personally make your life hell!"

"Bring it on Bitch!"

I was just about to slap her when Sonny came running in the room.

"Andrea, you coming? Ryan wants us to have a 'group meeting'." He said with finger quotations. I turned to face him and Cindi pushed me, causing my to trip and fall over Sonny and smash my head on a chair.

"Ow, fuck!"

"Hey! What's your fucking problem!?" Sonny yelled at her.

"Me?" she said acting all innocent. "It was her own fault, she's a klutz."

"Come on lets go." I said grabbing sonny's arm and walking out of the arena.


"She's a bitchy one." He said breaking the awkward silence.

"Whatever lets go find Ryan, I have a really bad headache."

We walked into our cabin and I collapsed on the bed.

"I so sleepy." I laughed. What's wrong with me?

Ryan and Joe walked into the room, accompanied by my brother, Pete and Matt. They all gave me and Sonny weird looks.

"Hey I don't know what's wrong with her." Sonny shrugged.

"Heeeeeeeeeyyy, Ryannnnnn." I laughed "Why is there two of you?" I got up and jumped on him. "You're cuddly" I said snuggling into his shoulder." He stroked the back of my head.

"Andy are you okay?" Matt asked me

"Haha Black is a pretty color." That was the last thing I remember.
Sign up to rate and review this story